Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Search photos without specific tag in Photo Gallery by Veld
Hello! Is it possible to exclude photos with specific tag from search results? For example I want to search for all photos that are tagged "animal" but want to exclude photos with tag "cat". I've tried search queries like "animal -cat" but that does not seem to work. Any ideas? P.S. I'm using Vista SP2 Home Premium Photo Gallery --
March 24th 10 08:34 PM
by Veld Go to last post
0 67
Search photos without specific tag in Photo Gallery by Veld
Hello! Is it possible to exclude photos with specific tag from search results? For example I want to search for all photos that are tagged "animal" but want to exclude photos with tag "cat". I've tried search queries like "animal -cat" but that does not seem to work. Any ideas? P.S. I'm using Vista SP2 Home Premium Photo Gallery --
March 24th 10 08:34 PM
by Veld Go to last post
0 175
DVD maker crashes constantly by Iansco1
It seems to only crash when I am using an xvid file or more than 1 file onto a dvd. Here is the error report: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: divxsm.exe Application Version: 6.9.1.0 Application Timestamp: 4ab3d369
March 24th 10 04:05 PM
by Iansco1 Go to last post
0 79
DVD maker crashes constantly by Iansco1
It seems to only crash when I am using an xvid file or more than 1 file onto a dvd. Here is the error report: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: divxsm.exe Application Version: 6.9.1.0 Application Timestamp: 4ab3d369
March 24th 10 04:05 PM
by Iansco1 Go to last post
0 206
How to transfer SMS from iPhone to computer? by annaboo
How to transfer SMS from iPhone to computer?lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it  can help you Tansee iPhone Transfer SMSWith Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can transfer the iPhone...
March 24th 10 08:55 AM
by annaboo Go to last post
0 74
Wavy video from WMC recording by diamondedge
I have taken a ballgame I recored using my TV tuner from Windows Media Center into Windows Live Movie maker, with the intent to put it onto DVD for archival. After processing in Movie Maker, I have a video that get wavy, for lack of a better word, with much motion. I tried burning to DVD and it still looks that way on the TV as well. I am using the K-Lite codec standard pack because of my...
March 23rd 10 10:18 PM
by diamondedge Go to last post
0 78
Pictures by melizabeth
All of the pictures in my 'Picture' file have recently displayed small blue boxes with two in them. I have no idea how the little blue boxes got there. Can anyone tell me? Thank you.
March 23rd 10 01:05 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
2 223
Pictures by melizabeth
All of the pictures in my 'Picture' file have recently displayed small blue boxes with two in them. I have no idea how the little blue boxes got there. Can anyone tell me? Thank you.
March 22nd 10 08:55 PM
by melizabeth Go to last post
0 80
993514 access free awesome musis sites on the web 39 by Andrew W.
I try to keep things simple, I love music and I play music, it's basically my life along wtih being a rathr poor student, wait that came out wrong, I don't have trouble with the material, i make very good grades, I just have trouble holding onto a dime. There are endless RSS feeds out there and I thrive on aquiring information but I don't wan tto have to pay forr it or sort thropugh a bunch of...
March 21st 10 10:44 PM
by Andrew W. Go to last post
0 101
Movie Maker and annoying green bar by Chris
When I use Movie Maker to process an XVID file and it then calls DVD Maker, the resulting DVD has a green bar across the lower-half of the screen. When I use Movie Maker to convert the XVID file to WMV format, the resulting .WMV file has the green bar, too. When I launched DVD Maker manually and added the same XVID file myself, the resulting content did not have the green bar. So this...
March 18th 10 04:14 AM
by Bcroft39 Go to last post
2 200
missing movies from dvd-r by hitandrun82
hi guys (hope this is the right section) ok i may be missing something really basic, but its like this..... i burnt 2 .divx movies to a TDK 4.7gb DVD-R, each movie had its own folder, and each movie had a subtitle file .srt also in the folder..well i had this disc for awhile and when i played it, everything wud be fine (the movies wer there along with the subtitles)....well the thing is one of...
March 18th 10 01:02 AM
by hitandrun82 Go to last post
0 189
missing movies from dvd-r by hitandrun82
hi guys (hope this is the right section) ok i may be missing something really basic, but its like this..... i burnt 2 .divx movies to a TDK 4.7gb DVD-R, each movie had its own folder, and each movie had a subtitle file .srt also in the folder..well i had this disc for awhile and when i played it, everything wud be fine (the movies wer there along with the subtitles)....well the thing is one of...
March 18th 10 01:02 AM
by hitandrun82 Go to last post
0 75
HELP NEEDED!! WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER CRASHES WHEN PUBLISHING MOVIE by SiD
Hi, My Windows Movie Maker crashes when i try to publish a movie to any of the mode (computer, dvd, cd). I get the following error: Problem signatu Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: moviemk.exe Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386 Application Timestamp: 4549b5b6
March 18th 10 12:31 AM
by nidhanmiyaru Go to last post
8 220
I can't change the track information on some mp3 files in vista by knicknack
I'm having a heck of a time trying to organize my music ever since I got a vista computer. I have an external hard drive with a lot of music on it, and also have been putting new music on it. When I try to change the track information (whether through explorer, winamp, or itunes) it won't let me do it on all files. For example: I have a folder containing an entire album, which I got from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 17th 10 03:02 AM
by JB123456789 Go to last post
10 282
Duplicate playlists are created by churin
When I created a playlist folder it was created one such playlist, but sometime later I found that another one being the same name was created. As matter of fact all playlist folders so far created are now their duplicate folders. How come this is happening?
March 15th 10 02:15 PM
by churin Go to last post
0 88
Duplicate playlists are created by churin
When I created a playlist folder it was created one such playlist, but sometime later I found that another one being the same name was created. As matter of fact all playlist folders so far created are now their duplicate folders. How come this is happening?
March 15th 10 02:15 PM
by churin Go to last post
0 215
Thumbnails won't show up in my picture file by CarolY
When I click on my picture file, the click on a folder....all of my pictures have thumbnails of JPEG instead of the actural pictures. I have to click on the JPEG thumbnail to view the picture. What did I do? -- CarolY Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
March 14th 10 07:31 PM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
2 211
How to download videos from Hulu with Hulu downloader? by cathkun[_3_]
Use RipTiger as hulu downloader Web Video Capture-RipTiger is the easiest and the most powerful application to download and convert videos, movies, TV shows from Hulu.com. NOTE: RipTiger will only download and convert videos that are accessible free of charge and in no way protected videos. It is illegal to redistribute copyrighted video without the consent of the copyright owners in most...
March 14th 10 05:43 AM
by samthjj67 Go to last post
2 205
Thumbnails won't show up in my picture file by CarolY
When I click on my picture file, the click on a folder....all of my pictures have thumbnails of JPEG instead of the actural pictures. I have to click on the JPEG thumbnail to view the picture. What did I do? -- CarolY Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
March 14th 10 03:26 AM
by CarolY Go to last post
0 91
E-Mail me by zachy