Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
from Md to PC by A3B.
Hello, how do I get music from minidisc to my PC with Vista OS, I have this cable with two tulips "line out" from minidisc ending in a Jackplug "line in" into my soundcard. Like it worked with my neighbour. In the soundcard menu I switched the nessecary options to "on" and I can see the peaklevel meter recognizing the audio wav file but how do I play or save my music to my PC. WMA,...
January 27th 08 05:36 PM
by Edward[_5_] Go to last post
1 218
Itunes and Media player both don't play songs by aalexan3
My sound works fine- if I play a song from the Internet, it's great. But if I click on a song in itunes, nothing happens. The time just stays at 00:00, and it says it's playing but it's not. If I try to play the song in media player, it says: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your...
November 20th 07 06:50 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 97
itunes and media player won't work! by aalexan3
When I try to play a song, I get this message: Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly. I tried to update the driver and then I rolled back the driver, but nothing works. What else can I do?
October 18th 07 01:29 AM
by aalexan3 Go to last post
0 104
how to easily create iPhone ringtone by Aaliyah
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. ( http://www.5idownload.com/download/x-iphone-ringtone-maker-461741.exehttp://www.5idownload.com/xili-iphone-ringtone-maker.html  ) 1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File"...
September 3rd 09 07:34 AM
by Aaliyah Go to last post
0 153
how to remove DRM from WMA to MP3 by Aaliyah
This guide will show you how to remove DRM from WMA to MP3 and convert other DRM files. With this DRM remover software, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.DRM is an acronym for Digital Rights Management, a broad term used to describe a number of techniques for restricting the free use and transfer of digital content. DRM is used in a...
September 3rd 09 07:30 AM
by Aaliyah Go to last post
0 134
how to easily create iPhone ringtone by Aaliyah
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. ( http://www.5idownload.com/download/x-iphone-ringtone-maker-461741.exehttp://www.5idownload.com/xili-iphone-ringtone-maker.html  ) 1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File"...
September 3rd 09 07:34 AM
by Aaliyah Go to last post
0 213
No video in .AVI, only sound by AAM
Hi. I have Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 with Media Player 11. When I try to play an .AVI file from my pc, I get sound, but no video. The error message details states I am missing a codec, Intel/Ligos Indeo Interactive 5.0 (IV50). I installed Ligos Indeo Codec 5.11, but still no video. Thanks for any help with this.
May 12th 08 07:50 PM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 176
Can't view pictures in photo gallery by AAM
Hi. I have Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Whenever I double-click on a picture to view it in the photo gallery, I get a blank page with an error message that states something like "This picture can't be displayed. You might not have enough memory available. Close some programs, or if your hard drive is almost full, free some disk space and try again." I know this isn't correct as I have a...
May 12th 08 03:09 AM
by AAM Go to last post
0 119
Windown media player 11 In Windows Vista by Aamir
I've installed windows vista & after that when i try to play any video files the sound is so abrupt in every file. I've tried to figure out but i could'nt please help required very badly. thanx
October 24th 06 05:50 AM
by Boboba Go to last post
3 253
Windows media player slows up cpu by aaretha0
Every time i exit windows media player it still runs i have to stop it using the task manager, the cpu usage jumps up to 99% every time i exit windows media player. does anyone know how to fix this? i have windows xp, and windows media player 11
December 28th 07 03:50 PM
by johan Go to last post
1 125
Volume Control by Aaron
I rebooted my computer, and when I looked at the taskbar on the bottom, my Volume Control was no longer there. I asked several friends how to get it back but none of them have Windows Vista. How would I go about doing this?
November 16th 07 06:39 AM
by Anna Go to last post
4 84
Importing Video - Only One Option by Aaron
The Vista Windows Movie Maker help file describes a set of options available for importing parts of video from a digital camcorder bit I only ever see the option to import the entire video. I would like to use the automatic scene detection feature that WMM is supposed to have, but I never get the option to invoke it. Is there any update / fix / workaround for this
March 31st 08 06:07 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 232
Photo Gallery Migration by Aaron Kelley
Looking to migrate the Windows Photo Gallery library information from one Vista machine to another. Specifically, I am looking to migrate tag and date/time info from one machine to another (so I will not have to input it all again). Most of the information is saved inside the photos themselves - i.e., for ..JPGs, I can just dump them into the Pictures folder on the new machine and Windows...
March 6th 08 12:38 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
7 93
Photo Gallery Migration - followup by Aaron Kelley
This is directed to John Inzer, who replied to my previous messages about this, as well as anyone else who is curious on the subject. About a week ago, I posted about wanting to migrate the Windows Photo Gallery database from one machine to another. Moving the Pictures.pd4 file works, kind of, but WPG begins complaining that your pictures folder is missing and will not be quiet about...
March 14th 08 11:27 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 145
Media Player will not play CD's by Aaron Kitto
mmm... Media player in the full version of Vista Business will not play, rip or read CD's. There is no error of any substance in any of the logs. Any ideas? Have I missed something?
January 15th 07 12:50 AM
by Aaron Kitto Go to last post
0 108
DVD Maker - Writeable disk bug? by Aaron Stipkovich
I am running RC1. Runs perfectly with all my major programs. I stumbled onto Windows DVD Maker. Sleek, clean, fast. Nice job!!... until I actually tried to burn my video DVD. I keep getting a "Please insert a writeable DVD Disc" error, even though my burner works correctly, and there IS a writeable, blank, new, proper DVD in the drive. Any suggestions? H e l l l p !
November 17th 06 06:29 PM
by Aaron Stipkovich Go to last post
0 252
Can't view photos in Windows Media Centre of Vista Ultimate by Aashir
This is as strange as it sounds, I am just not able to view my jpeg-photos in Windows Media Centre. I have Windows Vista Ultimate. When I go to Picture & Videos and click on Picture Library, it shows me the icons for the picture folders. When I bring my pointer to a folder it shows that the folder contains 0 images, in reality it contains 56 jpg images. And when I click on the folder icon,...
March 15th 07 05:34 PM
by Rich Go to last post
1 124
Playing DVD-A discs and HD-DVD on Vista Mediacenter by abartels
Hi, Can Anyone tell me if there's a possibility to play DVD-A (dvd-audio discs) and HD-DVD discs within Vista Ultimate Mediacenter? Since i am an audio-enthousiastic, playing all my cd's and dvd's within Vista Mediacenter thrue optical digital-out to my high-end dac, i was wondering if this all was possible within Vista Mediacenter. Since this is all possible within Powerdvd 7.3 from...
August 28th 07 06:30 PM
by abartels Go to last post
0 98
Burning+Making DVDs by abccg
I'm new to burning dvd's and making dvd's. I have a few anime series on my harddrive and I want to clear space, so I want to burn them onto a dvd and make playable dvd's from them, with all the episodes in there like chapters. Can Media Center do this? So basically I need: - The best software you know of that can both burn and make playable dvds - Some tips if you can, if there's anything I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 5th 09 03:51 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
12 542
Converting Ripped CD Audio to mp3 file by abcdt3
Hi! I'm new here and I could really use some help. I have a cell phone that has a music player. I thought if I bought a Micro SD adapter, all I would need to do would be to put music on the card and pop the card into my phone. However, my phone will only recognize the files that were originally put into my Media Player as mp3 files. Would any of you know how I could convert my ripped cd...
February 11th 08 01:35 AM
by dbknox[_12_] Go to last post

From The