Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Windows Media Player 11 by Lady Sea
How do I reverse a mirror image effect? HELP!!
November 22nd 07 06:48 PM
by Lady Sea Go to last post
0 69
Syncing songs and folder setting by Gunter Danzeisen
How can I influence the root folder naming on the player. when I sync songs or albums to the mp3 device, media player always create the folder "music" first and then the folders with the name of the albums. How can I have the songs or albums synced directly to the root of my mp3 device? Thanks, Gunter
March 30th 07 07:56 PM
by Gunter Danzeisen Go to last post
0 70
Movie Maker - Title overlay trims last letter by Vix
Hi I have opened up an existing Movie Maker (V6) project today to find that all the title overlays and the credits have the last letter trimmed. When you edit the title it is there but it displays with the last letter missing. vix.
August 10th 07 09:41 PM
by Vix Go to last post
0 70
Photo Gallery by Marianeedshelp
Can anybody please explain to me the connection between Photo Gallery & "Pictures Folder". Why do photos appear under different names in Photo Gallery & Pictures Folder. And is there an easy way to transfer pictures from one to the other? (I can "trag" & "drop" single pictures, but not a folder.) And here is another one: Is the "Screensaver Slide Show" "fed" by the Photo Gallery or the...
August 21st 07 02:17 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 70
Jpeg Image Pixel Banding by Tim Murphy
I recently purchased a Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium installed on it. I like to run the screen saver with pictures I have taken. I am seeing at least 30% the images that I have pixelation issue. Especially with faces and bright white subjects vertical bands start to appear. Other times there are simply jagged edges on the curves of subjects. Most of these images are 6Mp...
October 31st 07 06:34 PM
by Tim Murphy Go to last post
0 70
WM11 Skips near the end of a track by western world
All tracks skip near the end of play.Even the demo tracks which came pre installed. Ive tried the tracks on another computer with WM9 and they play ok. There seems to be quite a few people with the same problem. Please Help.
November 15th 07 08:00 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 70
Downloading Photos From Digital Cameras by sooner1938[_20_]
Can anyone recommend software to download pictures from digital cameras to a Vista-powered machine? I used Picasa with my XP machine but don't know if it's compatible with Vista. -- sooner1938
November 19th 07 05:18 PM
by sooner1938[_20_] Go to last post
0 70
videos won't play all the way by Skinibiza
Hiya, everytime I try and watch a video on you tube or facebook it only plays the 1st half then stops and I don't no why, does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
November 19th 07 06:31 PM
by Skinibiza Go to last post
0 70
can facebook browse button open photo gallery instead of explorer? by vista4819
I am using Vista. When looking to upload pics on facebook, I click on the browse button and windows explorer opens. I prefer to use windows photo gallery to find my pics. How can I get vista to open windows photo gallery when I click on facebook "browse button" or give me an option to open with either program.
November 22nd 07 05:54 PM
by vista4819 Go to last post
0 70
Screen Shots by TL
I am trying to get a screen shot and its not working...I want to get a screenshot from windows media player how would I do that? any tips or instructions....please I need some help
August 9th 07 04:40 AM
by TL Go to last post
0 70
tv tuner supported under windows vista ultimate by Edward Letendre
I have windows vista ultimate installed on my computer and I have a hauppauge 350 tv tuner in my computer as of now. I have read that tv tuners that are vista certified can record shows even when the computer is turned off. I know that the hauppauge 350 is not fully vista compatible (the remote control can raise or lower the volume but not change the channel or use other functions with the...
August 2nd 07 01:10 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 70
Windows Movie Maker problem with avi files by Marco
Hi, I have the following problem, when I try to edit a AVI files (not all) WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER insert the file in the AUDIO section instead the VIDEO section, so I'm unable to edit the file........ Thanks Marco
May 17th 07 08:51 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 70
Vista DVD Maker is giving us all problems -HELP by Rich
Hey all. I've had the same problems with Vista DVD Maker as everyone else is reporting....we get to 99.2% and it says something generic like "an error has occured"..it then spits out the DVD which is rendered useless....over and over and over. I've seen a few people say that they have new HP computers and found some kind of fix by unregistering and registering certain files, or...
May 18th 07 06:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 70
Unable to open saved project in Movie Maker, HELP!! by Heaven9Frogg
I recently (last month) bought a new HP Pavalion a1730n with Windows Vista Home Premium. I have been using Movie Maker and DVD Maker wihtout any problems until today. Suddenly I am not able to open a previously saved project file in movie maker! Here's what happens....I open Movie Maker, click on File, Open, and double click the file. It begins to load the pictures that are in the file (they...
May 21st 07 08:09 PM
by Heaven9Frogg Go to last post
1 70
Movie Maker v6 cannot drag files to storyboard by turtle_lux
Hi, I'm not able to drag video clips to the Storyboard in Windows Movie Maker v6 after importing several from a digital video camera. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate with all of the latest product updates. The preview panel works fine (plays the videos) so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the video source. I would appreciate any help that can be offered. Also, does anyone...
May 27th 07 11:23 AM
by turtle_lux Go to last post
0 70
Purchased music through msn music store! by Nigel
i have recently purchased a load of downloads from the msn music store, windows media player 11 will not play these files, although none of my other music has been affected! Why have i not been given the relevant license to play this music on purchase and how do i get them to play? I am using windows vista ultimate! Thanks
July 17th 07 06:16 PM
by Laird Eisler Go to last post
2 70
pictures by kellygirl
I have recently upgraded to vista premium home..........the program kept all my pictures but when I try to access them it says that I do not have permission? I can see there is a lot of photos in the folders but they are not accessible........ any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated kelly
July 9th 07 02:34 AM
by kellygirl Go to last post
0 70
MovieMaker (Vista Home Premium version) Project file doesn't open! by Nasuka
I created and edited a video with Vista + MovieMaker. Everything worked OK except now the project file doesn't open anymore. MovieMaker reports "Not Implemented" error message when I try to open the project file from my hard drive :-O All the other older backup project files open normally (so far). Is the project file somehow corrupted and more importantly, is there anything to be done...
July 27th 07 04:46 PM
by CFSG Go to last post
3 70
Photo Gallery Runtime Error! by Rob
I am receiving a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! (application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way) when navigating through floders in Microsoft Vista Windows Photo Gallery. Has anyone else experienced this error or have suggestions to fix it? I have not received this error in other applications. -- Rob
July 27th 07 01:28 AM
by Rob Go to last post
0 70
Video playback problems, fast and freezing by Amanda
Today I imported some small videos from my Sony digital camera, using Vista Ultimate. I was just using the normal import wizard that comes up when I put the memory card into the computer slot. The video imports, but I cannot play it back either in Media Center or media Player. Each one will START to play back, but then one of three things will happen: The playback freezes and will not...
November 25th 07 02:28 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post

From The