Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sharing:Fastest and Eastest way to enjoy your DVD and Video on iPod/Zune/iPhone by mandy lee[_2_]
For iPod/Zune/iPhone users: Have you been looking for an easy and fast way to enjoy DVDs and Videos on your portable device? Now the following content will show you the detailed method, it is very easy, just follow it: Part 1: How to put DVD on iPod with Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter (http://www.macsoftreviews.com/cucusoft-dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) Make preparation: Download Cucusoft DVD to...
July 14th 09 02:10 AM
by hekcik129 Go to last post
1 204
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by leejasone[_52_]
The information is useful, thanks for that! You can try by yourself, and enjoy it like me! The information is useful, thanks for that! You can try by yourself, and enjoy it like me! -- leejasone ------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 14th 09 12:57 AM
by leejasone[_52_] Go to last post
0 218
Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer by Joeso[_32_]
All these are helpful tips. If you want to backup iPhone text messages to computer folder, simply use this '*iPhone text messages backup *' (http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/tansee-iphone-transfer-sms.html)software. With it, you can transfer iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all contacts or a single contact, further more,...
July 13th 09 10:48 PM
by Joeso[_32_] Go to last post
0 205
Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer by aifans007[_42_]
'*Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite*' (http://tinyurl.com/n9xsvm). iPod support MP4,H264 format.So you need a converter to help.I personally use 'Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite' (http://tinyurl.com/n9xsvm).It helps me convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie easily. --
July 13th 09 10:47 PM
by Joeso[_31_] Go to last post
1 220
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by leejasone[_45_]
Enjoy life, Enjoy music! You can Enjoy it with your friends and family! Enjoy life, Enjoy music! You can Enjoy it with your friends and family! -- leejasone ------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 13th 09 12:49 AM
by leejasone[_45_] Go to last post
0 200
windows media player - error C00D1199 by Dorien
I've just bought a new notebook which runs Windows vista. Windows media player works alright when I listen to audio files on my computer. But I can't listen to internet radios. I tried to listen to an internet radio on the site, and also tried Ctrl+U in windows media player and then wrote the URL. I got an error message both times (error C00D1199). I hope I gave enough useful...
July 12th 09 02:48 PM
by Shoronda Go to last post
7 255
catalog video files by KRK
Hello, I use windows photo gallery to catalog and tag my photos (of which I have hundreds), and it is OK. I am gradually building a collection of videos (of various formats) and need to start tagging them in the same way. What should I use ?
July 12th 09 12:57 PM
by KRK Go to last post
0 197
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by AvenBrown[_179_]
I've tried, quite good! You can enjoy it with your friends and family! I've tried, quite good! You can enjoy it with your friends and family! -- AvenBrown ------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 12th 09 09:02 AM
by AvenBrown[_179_] Go to last post
0 205
How can i upload my photos to Vista by willper
Hello I have just changed my computer from XP to Vista I now find that i can not transfer my photos from my camera to my computer not one of the programmes will do it on Vista. All was fine with XP. -- willper
July 12th 09 06:50 AM
by Singapore Computer Service Go to last post
2 217
New Product Launch: Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker by zamic
Bored with the standard ringtones on iPhone? Always pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music library? Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is the right solution for you. Bigasoft Corporation, the world's leading multimedia software provider, released Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker this month. The iPhone Ringtone Maker helps people easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone ringtone...
July 12th 09 01:25 AM
by zamic Go to last post
0 209
Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will by alannewyear[_20_]
Nowdays, many people have portable device, share experience with us! Nowdays, many people have portable device, share experience with us! Nowdays, many people have portable device, share experience with us! -- alannewyear ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920
July 12th 09 01:13 AM
by alannewyear[_20_] Go to last post
0 196
seksi djevojka by Pella
July 11th 09 04:13 AM
by Pella Go to last post
0 215
seksi djevojka by Pella
July 11th 09 04:13 AM
by Pella Go to last post
0 175
seksi djevojka by Pella
July 11th 09 12:51 AM
by Pella Go to last post
0 191
seksi djevojka by Pella
July 11th 09 12:51 AM
by Pella Go to last post
0 153
MSWMM Stops Encoding by Dognui
Hello, Using Vista Home Prem. I have made a dvd (and it played fine) that contained pictures with music background and transitions using MSWMM and Windows DVD Maker. I've done the editing for a video dvd (about 1 hr 59 min) but when I try to encode I get an error at about 28% complete and have to cancel the encoding.
July 10th 09 08:58 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
6 243
moviemaker: expand video track by the Mink
is crashing MM as soon as its clicked, is there a reason for this and can i stop it happening? I'm editing a DV tape, using Vista Home and there are no other problems. cheers
July 10th 09 12:41 PM
by philip Go to last post
2 196
How to repeat Michael Jackson Memorial services by [email protected]
It is the last chance to say goodbye to the pop icon, Michael Jackson on the touching .memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles July 7.The public mourning of Michael Jackson may be done, but the Michael Jackson won't fade from limelight soon. People will never forget this best father and the super pop star. The millions of fans will never miss any chance to be close to...
July 9th 09 04:52 AM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
1 214
How to import DVD to iMovie for edit by imooding[_7_]
Apple's iMovie is part of the iLife suite of software products that comes free with every Mac. The iLife apps are designed to enhance users digital lives by making playing and working with digital media easy for all users. As its name suggests, iMovie is about video editing. Before you can begin working in iMovie, you need to bring in some video from a video recording device and store the video...
July 8th 09 07:05 AM
by imooding[_7_] Go to last post
0 211
Macromedia Projector stopped responding by rocharl
I have Comcast PhotoShow which I cannot open in my new Windows Vista. I had no problems with Windows XP. I have had so many issues with Vista not being compatible with many of my programs. Does anyone know how to fix this. I was on the phone with microsoft for about an hour and a half, but with no success. I would be very grateful for any help. I love the photoshow and I enjoy making them. ...
July 8th 09 05:49 AM
by victoriachick Go to last post

From The