Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
programs for burning movies. by Peta Newman
I need to know what programs i need for burning movies off the internet and burning d.v.d to d.v.d as well.Please keep in mind that i'm only a beginner on my p.c.thanx
June 19th 09 01:35 PM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
2 249
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_135_]
Nowadays, people have so many kinds of portable music/video players, and they play different video formats, so how to convert video from one popular video format to another is a question. Now I will give you a excellent total video converter: Aiseesoft *'Total Video Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* that can do the conversion in few clicks. *Step 1. Download and...
June 19th 09 11:50 AM
by kangsting31[_135_] Go to last post
0 223
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by alannewyear[_5_]
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone. It includes 4 parts: PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND MP3 PLAYERS PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB… PART 3. HOW TO TRANSFER MUSIC FROM IPOD TO COMPUTER,...
June 19th 09 11:30 AM
by alannewyear[_5_] Go to last post
0 213
How to watch DVD/ video on your iPhone 3G S? by daisyblue[_15_]
Fans of the iPhone are cheered when Apple's iPhone 3G S made its debut. Also, most users would like to put DVDs movie video on iPhone 3G S. So, this guide is designed to help you rip DVD and convert DVD videos to your iPhone 3G S(iPhone 3.0), so that you can play your favorite DVD movies Video on your iPhone 3G S(iPhone 3.0)as you like. Here is the detailed information: 1. Apple iPhone 3G S...
June 19th 09 10:19 AM
by daisyblue[_15_] Go to last post
0 226
Win Media Update Download by Brent Trout
My first issue was not being able to stream audio/radio station. So I tried to download latest Win Media Player updates. After Clicking On "Download File" and the "Save to" boxes, the window closes but then does nothing more ,,,,,, ie, there is no new popup asking me Extract / execute the file. I don't know what to do next? Shouldn't the extract window come up automatically. I'm hoping this...
June 19th 09 08:15 AM
by Clevo[_49_] Go to last post
1 258
Vista wants me to format my SD card? by duc747
Couple of issues on Vista Business 64 bit: I was trying to load some pictures from my Canon camera to my computer and found that I could not copy them from the camera folder to another folder. When I copied them from one folder and then tried to paste them into another folder it crashes the Document folders. Tried it several times with the same results. So I tried using an external card reader...
June 18th 09 09:52 PM
by duc747 Go to last post
0 241
WMM only plays for 1 second by magpie888
Hi, I am new to Windows Movie Maker. I am on Vista with an HP pavilion. I imported a movie that was .WMV format. I drag it down to the section where it says 'drag media here'. I try to play it and it only plays the audio/video for about 1 second, and that's it. Can't get it to do anything else. The same .WMV file plays fine outside of Windows Movie Maker. It plays perfectly under Windows Media...
June 18th 09 03:28 AM
by magpie888 Go to last post
0 205
Itunes installation prob: C:\Config.Msi\32af2d6.rbf by j1press
Hi there, I keep trying to install the latest version of iTunes (I already have an earlier version installed), but every time it pops up an error message (seemingly at the point of installing the quicktime portion of itunes) saying: "Error writing to file: C:\Config.Msi\32af2d6.rbf. Verify that you have access to that directory." I'm the administrator on this computer and don't know how to...
June 18th 09 01:00 AM
by aaronjbates Go to last post
7 293
Windows Movie Maker video freezes in preview audio continues by TR 1234
Help, I am having trouble with Windows Movie Maker 6. We have 2 new Dell laptops (2 mos old)…200+gig, dual core, 2.5 ghz, 4 gig ram with vista home premium sp1. Using a firewire, I connected a Panasonic digital camcorder to my laptop. Using Windows Movie Maker, I created a new project and imported media (using std Vista import) (wmv format, 1 file per scene). The problem is the...
June 17th 09 10:30 PM
by noodles Go to last post
3 244
Windows Photo Gallery Problem by kizgold
I am having a problem with my Windows photo gallery and was hoping someone here could help. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and it says my photo gallery is up to date. I am not so good with the troubleshooting. When I open a photo for viewing I get an image like this, whether it is a jpeg or a .png file. Has anyone encountered this. I am sure it is something stupid I hope but I have not...
June 17th 09 08:13 PM
by kizgold Go to last post
0 272
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_132_]
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer with only one tool. IT INCLUDES 3 PARTS: PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND MP3 PLAYERS PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB… PART 3. HOW TO BACKUP IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER BELIEVE OR NOT, TO...
June 17th 09 12:48 PM
by kangsting31[_132_] Go to last post
0 219
How to edit DVD files with Windows Movie Maker by simon2018
*What is Windows Movie Maker?* Windows Movie Maker is a basic video editing and creating software developed by Microsoft. It contains features such as effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie. The accepted formats for import by Windows Movie Maker are WMV, .AVI, MPG, .ASF, .WMA, .WAV, MPEG1, .mpeg, .mpg, .m1v, .mp2 and MP3. Puzzled about how to import...
June 17th 09 09:00 AM
by JimeTome[_17_] Go to last post
1 260
Looking for MTV filemaker for 64-bit Vista by Tom Hall
Running 64-bit Vista Home Premium I have a portable MP3 player that also plays video that are in MTV format. The software that came with the player worked perfectly on my XP machine, but when I attempt to load an AVI file with the same software installed on the Vista machine, I get "video load failed". No reason given. I've downloaded about 6 programs so far that claimed to be what I...
June 17th 09 02:55 AM
by Tom Hall Go to last post
2 212
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Joeso[_28_]
My friend has a mac laptop, and he uses this '*dvd to iPod for mac*' (http://ipod-tool.com/mac-tools/dvd-to-ipod-mac.html) converter to put dvd onto his iTunes and iPod It can convert DVD to iPod video format MP4 and convert DVD to iPod audio formats MP3, M4A. The output quality is good. Besides, 200% conversion speed, beyond your imagination. It's so easy to use that I recommend you use it.
June 17th 09 02:48 AM
by Joeso[_28_] Go to last post
0 219
[Sharing]How to edit DVD video with Windows Movie Maker? by harvey438[_7_]
DVD movie still plays essential role in our audio/video daily life in spite of prosperity of online video and handheld devices. The problem is that DVD movie is not editable and you can only watch the movie the way it is presented on the disk. This is a time of individual customization and showing your own style, why not tries to edit a movie and watch it in whatever way you like. To edit the DVD...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 17th 09 12:56 AM
by bill198203[_73_] Go to last post
38 724
Vista photo folders freeze by traveling one
When I click on the photos from the menu while photos are being loaded into their folders it freezes. I have to force close, restart in safe mode, shut down and restart to get back to the menu again. Anyone have these problems? -- traveling one Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
June 16th 09 09:38 PM
by traveling one Go to last post
0 207
burning dvd movie by N i M d A
Hi, I'm trying to burn a movie using Nero everything is going fine & finishing the burn process but without voice, can someone advice why there is no voice & what I should do? Thanks in advance cheers
June 15th 09 03:03 PM
by NetLink_Blue Go to last post
2 258
How to sync iPod iTunes music video movie to Windows Media Player and vice versa by alexxzone[_5_]
Many people ask that "can I just play iPod iTunes music video movie on Windows Media Player?", the answer is "Yes" as long as you have a right 'DRM removal & media converter' (http://www.all-media-converter.com/media-converter.html#136). Actually, once you get to an appropriate media converter, you can even play music video movie from Windows Media Player on iPod or iTunes the same. Here this...
June 15th 09 10:41 AM
by alexxzone[_5_] Go to last post
0 253
can not play audio cd's under vista 64bit by morkuma
ok, i have tried 4 different drives from 3 different manufacturers, and still nothing. all drives are sata they are the following. pioneer dvd212d-newest firmware asus drw-1814blt-newest firmware samsung cddvdw sh-s203b-newest firmware one computer is running the pioneer drives, on an asus m2ne-sli using onboard sound, latest 64bit drivers for everything, windows vista premium x64
June 15th 09 01:16 AM
by AvidDiva Go to last post
3 317
Media Center Online Service by Ilips
Media Center shows that there aren't any online services.This problem occured on Vista RC1 and RC2.On vista 5600 and Beta2 this problem did'n exist.What's wrong with the services. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...
June 15th 09 12:38 AM
by DeltPC Go to last post

From The