Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Does not recognize FM tuner. by DeltPC
I have Digital TV configured just fine but, only after installing SP2. I have gone through the setup both express and manual. Media Center does not recognize my FM tuner nor configures FM stations. Yes, I do have an FM antenna connected. My tuner card is a VisionTek TV Wonder HD 650 PCI w/Remote (ATI chips). All functions of this card worked well (better even) under XP using ATI...
June 15th 09 12:35 AM
by DeltPC Go to last post
0 358
Uninstall Windows Media Player 11 on Vista by Soul Reversal
Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried the standard appwiz.cpl and show installed updates and windows services but cannot find anywhere to remove the app? I want to remove and re-install due to the player blue screening my box every 30 mins when watching any movie or playing music. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance. G.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 14th 09 02:16 PM
by untechnogirl Go to last post
13 499
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by RichardLeeivu[_99_]
This guide shows you how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using *' Aiseesoft DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* STEP 1: INSTALL AND RUN ' AISEESOFT DVD RIPPER' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/DVD-RIPPER.EXE) *Step 2: Import DVD.* Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to load DVD. TIPS: THIS DVD RIPPER CAN...
June 14th 09 02:17 AM
by RichardLeeivu[_99_] Go to last post
0 307
File Searches: Can I Search for MP3 Files Via a Specific Bitrate? by T. Hulot[_3_]
Hello. With Vista or Windows 7, is it possible to search for mp3 files specifically by bit rate? For example, if I wanted to search my hard drive ONLY for mp3 files that have a bit rate of 320, is it possible? If so, what is the procedure?
June 14th 09 12:15 AM
by JEWboy Go to last post
2 304
View EMF files in vista?? by Alice1501
Hello... I've some EMF files ("prosogram", pictures of sound, done with a linguistic program called "praat") that I can't view in vista (paint, picture gallery...don't work :-() Is there someone who can help me? It's urgent! Thank's :-)
June 13th 09 05:20 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 399
Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer by Joeso[_27_]
Cucusoft'* iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer*' (http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html) is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup all your files from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music or backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content; including your favorite songs, videos, photos, playlists and more. If you...
June 13th 09 03:48 PM
by Joeso[_27_] Go to last post
0 338
Windows DVD Maker by Ng Koh Wee
I am having a problem with the DVD created through Movie Maker version 6 when publishing a movie project to DVD. As you would most certainly know. Movie Maker uses DVD Maker to create the DVD if the media to publish to is a DVD. All the steps of editing the movie project and creating the DVD went alright. I could preview the movie properly, both within Movie Maker and DVD Maker. However, the...
June 12th 09 10:01 PM
by Ng Koh Wee Go to last post
4 327
Windows Photo Gallery appcrash - how to fix? by IncogNico
In my case, the Windows Photo Gallery has an instant APPCRASH when I try to view any image with it. I set the display mode now default to Quicktime picture viewer. It's kinda annoying though. I sweeped my drives extensively yesterday with both Norton 360 and PCTools Spyware Doctor. Two Trojans removed, but they're not the problem. I browsed several fora on the internet, but the exact fault module...
June 12th 09 05:29 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 320
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_126_]
Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily. What you need is just this nice *'Convert DVD Video to iPhone...
June 12th 09 12:37 PM
by kangsting31[_126_] Go to last post
0 283
How to convert video files by initialdream99
Sometimes you might need to convert your home video and save it into a format compatible with your portable video player or a mobile phone. It often should also be of a certain size and for sure have exact parameters so that the device could playback it with no trouble. It can quite easily be done using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 12th 09 04:12 AM
by onemoretime0909[_27_] Go to last post
47 1,634
How to reset default associations in Vista by Hollis Paul
I am running Vista Ultimate, with Office 2007. I was happily using Office Picture Manager to view my jpeg images until I let picassa 3.0 from Google grab the file associations that it wanted. Now, I want to set them back, but when I go to the default associations manager, it does not list the Office Picture Manager, just the Windows Picture Manager. How do I get it to find and present the...
June 11th 09 03:09 PM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
3 228
How to put iTunes M4P music onto Windows Media Player? by dudude[_7_]
The following tutorial will show you how to *remove DRM from iTunes protected AAC (M4P) music* and *convert M4P to (DRM free) WMA/MP3* so as to *put iTunes M4P music onto Windows Media Player* for syncing to a lot more mobile players. WHY PUT ITUNES M4P MUSIC ONTO WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER? When you purchase music from iTunes Store, you actually get DRM protected content (in protected AAC or M4P...
June 11th 09 06:21 AM
by dudude[_11_] Go to last post
3 338
How to watch DVD and video on your iPhone 3G by dudude[_10_]
This is for all those iPhone 3G owners still in fix and searching for ways to watch videos on your new gadget. Today I'll let you know how to watch DVD movies and videos from other sources on your iPhone. To begin with you need to know the formats your iPhone can play. THE VIDEO FORMATS SUPPORTED BY IPHONE INCLUDE H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per...
June 10th 09 12:20 PM
by ShraD[_42_] Go to last post
1 259
Father's Day gift by lindahua[_2_]
Father's Day is just around the corner. Have you prepared the aborative gift for your great father? Compared with Mother's Day, Father's Day is less considered in many countries,such as in China: Many Department stores have much sales promotions, some commodity even give high to 90% discount to celebrate Mother's Day. But On Father's Day, there is little discount. Similarly, many children...
June 10th 09 07:54 AM
by lindahua[_2_] Go to last post
0 216
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by RichardLeeivu[_80_]
Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can only enjoy songs and videos from iTunes or buy them from internet, because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, PSP and other devices. Today I will introduce you an excellent DVD/Video converter for Mac: Aiseesoft *'DVD Converter Suite for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite-for-mac.html)*...
June 10th 09 02:40 AM
by RichardLeeivu[_80_] Go to last post
0 205
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by RichardLeeivu[_76_]
Maurico Funes takes office as president of El Salvador Former television journalist Mauricio Funes on Monday took the oath of office that makes him president of El Salvador, according to news reaching here. Funes spoke of hopes for dramatic change in his acceptance speech. -- RichardLeeivu ------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 9th 09 11:38 AM
by RichardLeeivu[_76_] Go to last post
0 176
Youtube Converter, Youtube Downloader - Download and Convert youtube video by imooding[_3_]
Youtube Converter - Easy Way to Download and Convert MP4 Videos from YouTube.com FLV files. 'Youtube Converter' (http://www.youtubeconverter.org/) - YouTube Video Converter is the most powerful product to get flv videos from YouTube.com and convert to other video formats. With its "downloading + playing+converting", you could easily get FLV videos from YouTube to MP4 playing on your iPod, PSP,...
June 9th 09 10:48 AM
by panpan[_2_] Go to last post
2 190
music problems/audio playback by pwr
Hello forum, my music has started to play back really weird. it sounds like the vocals have almost disapeared, and it is all echoey/distorted. I ripped a cd yesterday, and transfered this to my phone and it plays OK. I really don't know what is wrong. Its a Vista HP laptop. could it be the audio settings or the actual music files that are knackered. Ive got about 900 albums worth of cd's filed so...
June 9th 09 05:24 AM
by pwr Go to last post
4 202
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by RichardLeeivu[_65_]
Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily. What you need is just this nice Convert DVD Video to iPhone
June 8th 09 01:12 AM
by RichardLeeivu[_65_] Go to last post
0 212
Vista won't accept my camera software?? by lucsno
I have tried to install the software that came with my camera "Nikon coolpix 8700" I know this is a fairly old software programe, but I still would like to use it with my camera?? Nikon does not seem to have a solution to this problem - maybe someone else can help me to solve my situation. Thanks, Lucsno:mad::mad::mad: --
June 7th 09 06:38 PM
by lucsno Go to last post

From The