Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
email by i have a problem email
Itry to send vidos or photos said erros but idont now why i did evrithing and the email dont go out
June 7th 09 05:01 PM
by Bob Go to last post
1 207
Movie Maker MPG import problem by Impy
Movie Maker claims to support MPG. I already had problems playing my MPG files from video camera in Media Player on Vista and had downloaded the required codecs to address this. The files now play in Media Player and show as recognised movie files in their folders. However, when I import them to Movie Maker, they are listed as Audio files and only play as such. All the documentation in help...
June 7th 09 12:49 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
7 265
I think I may have found a bug in Vista Windows Media Player 11 by Tae Song
I installed SP2 for Vista when it came out. I created a new user account today. I opened Windows Media Player 11 and it started with Welcome to Window Media Player 11 for Vista window. It wants me to Choose the initial setting... Express or Custom. I can pick either one and the Finish button appears. I try click on the finish button, but nothing happens... the button doesn't animate to show...
June 7th 09 05:31 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
2 245
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by AvenBrown[_87_]
This guide aims to show you that how to backup your iPod songs and videos on your computer for Windows and Mac users. It includes 2 parts: PART 1: HOW TO TRANSFER IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS TO COMPUTER FOR WINDOWS USERS PART 2: HOW TO TRANSFER IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS TO MAC. PART 1: HOW TO TRANSFER IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS TO COMPUTER FOR WINDOWS USERS Software Requirement: Aiseesoft 'iPod to Coumputer...
June 7th 09 03:12 AM
by AvenBrown[_87_] Go to last post
0 219
Vista mp3 default /association problems by blake2go
I hav now 2 element mp3 players, neither of them work on vista. I get a msg that the driver has been installed, and then a pop up saying that no association for it , it says go set one. ...... well everything that is mp3 able has been set, anything that had an unknown now has one..........what next? Damn if I don't HATE vista, why does bill do this to us? hey lets drop our new crappy os on the...
June 7th 09 12:04 AM
by blake2go Go to last post
2 250
can't open pics on cd-r anymore by lucky4you
I have cd with all the pics from my son't first year on it. I don't have these files saved anywhere except for the cd anymore. I opened it once today because I got some more files that I needed to see if they were on it. There were some that weren't. So, I went to burn them and noticed that I actually didn't want some of the temp files waiting to be burned on there. So, I canceled it. Then I...
June 6th 09 03:20 PM
by dbknox[_41_] Go to last post
7 293
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_117_]
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone. It includes 4 parts: PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND MP3 PLAYERS PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…
June 6th 09 09:32 AM
by kangsting31[_117_] Go to last post
0 235
Windows Media Player won't start by Steve Paddock
I have recently upgraded to Vista Home Premium. For some reason, it now seems to be pot luck whether whether Windows Media Player will start or not. When it refuses to start I have tried everything down to double-clicking the wmplayer .exe file. Not a flicker and no error messages are displayed. When it does start I have full functionality until again, it refuses. I have tried after cold and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 6th 09 02:18 AM
by Cody2156 Go to last post
32 874
DVD Maker unable to create disk (0xC00D002F) and (-1072889809) by Steve Mavronis
I'm getting a DVD Maker is unable to Create Disk error part way through burning a DVD. Windows event viewer application log has these 2 entries: - Dvd Maker returned an error code (0xC00D002F) when burning the disc - The Dvd Maker engine returned an error code (-1072889809) when burning the disc. Any ideas? Is this codec related and how can I fix it?
June 6th 09 02:04 AM
by Steve Mavronis Go to last post
1 279
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by sebi123
If you are using mac, this iPod rip for mac is the exact program you need. It can help copy all music, video, movie, photo, podcast and TV program from your iPod to Mac, from iPod to iTunes in a direct fashion as well as from Mac to iPod. All files are transferred perfectly without any data loss. -- sebi123
June 5th 09 05:35 PM
by sebi123 Go to last post
0 222
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by RichardLeeivu[_61_]
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone. It includes 4 parts: PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND MP3 PLAYERS PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB… PART 3. HOW TO TRANSFER MUSIC FROM IPOD TO COMPUTER,...
June 5th 09 11:58 AM
by RichardLeeivu[_61_] Go to last post
0 240
Zen Nano Plus NOT "VISIBLE" In Windows Media Player by Mike326
Have finished great playlist . . . But can't get my devise to "SYNCH"--- no matter how many articles/"Solutions" I read Any Advise??? Thank-You :) -- Mike326
June 5th 09 11:04 AM
by Mike326 Go to last post
0 185
Movie Maker 6.0 Effects Problem by zenu
I just got my DELL 1420 few mouths ago,and i installed Vista Ultimate on it Everything goes well except the Movie Maker 6.0 When i try to added some Effects on fonts ,the problem happen just like this you can see the picture http://five.hfbz.com/df.jpg http://five.hfbz.com/1111.jpg
June 5th 09 04:18 AM
by zenu Go to last post
2 217
Backup Documents, Pictures, Videos, Downloads, and Music by kaathrin
What is the best way to backup Documents, Pictures, Videos, Downloads, and Music in Windows Vista to an external Hard drive? I am planning to do a Re-install and would like to backup data first. ____________________________________ 'gemini cdm3600' (http://tinyurl.com/p6f4su) 'wedding invitations' (http://www.americasbridalshop.com)
June 4th 09 06:18 AM
by Judah Richardson Go to last post
2 248
Movie Maker won't publish by ZombiesGood
Does anyone have any advice as to why when I try to publish a movie on movie maker, it just turns off. No error message, nothing. The moment I tell it to start publishing it just turns off. Some movies I make run clean through, but others don't. I even tried to turn off compatibilities on Movie Maker to no avail. Can someone please help? Thanks. -- ZombiesGood
June 4th 09 02:24 AM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
1 220
Windows Movie Maker - importing unfinished project from XP to Vista by smithsurfer
I had to change out from my XP PC due to a fault that couldn't be repaired. But I was able to recover my hard drive and have it as an external one now with just My Documents. I had an unfinished Movie Maker project. My new system is Vista 64-bit. I can't import my unfinished XP Movie Maker project to Movie Maker on my new PC. I get an error message about codecs. Can anyone help? :confused: --...
June 3rd 09 08:01 PM
by smithsurfer Go to last post
2 196
Lost DirectX plugins by bnmohan via WindowsKB.com
Hello! 25 May 2009 I have Vista Home Premium, with a Creative Soundblaster XiFi Xtreme card. I use Wave Studio extensively. The DirectX menu option in CW7 showed various options that I could SOMETIMES use to edit .wav files. We installed FFDSHOW on the system, to help edit video files. Now I find the DirectX option in CW7 shows only FFDSHOW. Clicking on FFDSHOW and...
June 3rd 09 03:42 PM
by Tae Song Go to last post
3 256
How to hide/remove the Music, Pictures, Videos folders? by leeza
XenApp on Windows 2008 x64 with UPM. I'm trying to create a clean user profile template where I want to remove several of the standard user folders (Saved Games, Music, etc). I created a template that looks like I want and copied it to my UPM template directory. When I log in the folders Music, Pictures and Videos are recreated by UPM and then synced back to the user store at logoff, no other...
June 3rd 09 01:35 PM
by leeza Go to last post
0 266
Windows Photo Gallery can't save pictures after editing by leeza
New Dell computer running that crappy Windows Vista system. After editing any JPEG in Windows Photo Gallery, I get a pop up that "changes to this picture cannot be saved because Photo Gallery has experienced a problem". These are regular JPEG's that are on my desktop. They are not locked or funny file names, or any of the other obvious problems. Anybody out there
June 3rd 09 01:26 PM
by leeza Go to last post
0 249
Windows Vista E-Books by kaathrin[_4_]
An eBook is an electronic book, one you read digitally on your computer, laptop screen or on devices called ebook readers. You will find them in various formats and until the industry has a standard accessible in all devices these various formats will exist. PDF format is a popular format for eBooks. All platforms are able to gain access and read PDF formatting. So regardless if you have a PC...
June 3rd 09 01:07 PM
by kaathrin[_4_] Go to last post

From The