Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
NVIDIA Video card problems in Windows 7 by Pensionada[_2_]
I am experiencing NVIDIA video card (driver) problems with Windows 7 (32bit-version). In one system I had to revert to a 2008 Vista-driver to get the system running properly. I have now been confronted with a system that hangs regularly. However, the same system has no problems whatsoever under XP (it is a dual-boot system). Also when the videocard is removed (working on the on-board video...
March 13th 10 03:50 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 222
"error 0xc00d0bb8" Cannot edit/save ID3 info by CJ
I have this problem with only one mp3 file. I only need to fill in album information. The file is not in use elsewhere, isn't open, plays fine when I run it, but I would like to be able to keep my mp3 collection organized properly. "error 0xc00d0bb8" Non-descriptive error that tells me nothing and provides no clue to resolution. Computing at its finest.
March 11th 10 06:42 PM
by CJ Go to last post
0 92
"error 0xc00d0bb8" Cannot edit/save ID3 info by CJ
I have this problem with only one mp3 file. I only need to fill in album information. The file is not in use elsewhere, isn't open, plays fine when I run it, but I would like to be able to keep my mp3 collection organized properly. "error 0xc00d0bb8" Non-descriptive error that tells me nothing and provides no clue to resolution. Computing at its finest.
March 11th 10 06:42 PM
by CJ Go to last post
0 214
Saving audio file in wav instead of wma by Jules
I need to record audio files in wav format but Vista automatically saves it in wma and doesn't give me the option of using another format. Anyone know how to change the settings to allow me to save my files in wav instead? Thanks -- Jules
March 10th 10 10:31 AM
by richardtogia Go to last post
3 230
Vista -- how to change MIDI output device by diligamus
How do I change the MIDI output device in Vista? I want Windows Media Player to play MIDI files through an external synth.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 10 12:00 AM
by byque[_2_] Go to last post
11 664
midi playback on vista by smudgeisdead
i have a hp pavilion with a realtek ac97 onboard audio with the latest vista driver my problem, i use a program called cakewalk pro 7 and microsoft gs wavetable synth to compose midi drums and the record real bass & guitar & vocals to make a song which work fine on xp but when i installed vista & it all went to hell, i tried to playback a song and the midi drums sounded like like a drunk...
March 9th 10 11:51 PM
by byque Go to last post
2 215
E-Mail me by MowGreen
" Black Baptist " attempted to spam someone's email address. Nice try, Troll. From: Black Baptist Message-ID: User-Agent: Xnews/2009.05.01 NNTP-Posting-Host: 156.34.194.50 X-Complaints-To: * * Path:
March 8th 10 10:08 PM
by MowGreen Go to last post
0 226
E-Mail me by MowGreen
" Black Baptist " attempted to spam someone's email address. Nice try, Troll. From: Black Baptist Message-ID: User-Agent: Xnews/2009.05.01 NNTP-Posting-Host: 156.34.194.50 X-Complaints-To: * * Path:
March 8th 10 10:08 PM
by MowGreen Go to last post
0 107
Printing cropped images by Lothan[_2_]
I have a problem that's driving me up a wall and I can't figure out how to solve it. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with a Canon iP6700D photo printer and I've installed Windows Live Photo Gallery. I can use various combinations of applications to print standard-sized pictures (4x6, 5x7, 8x10) with no problem. The issue is that I need to print an odd-size picture for a 1.75-by-2.75-inch...
March 7th 10 02:28 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 226
Printing cropped images by Lothan[_2_]
I have a problem that's driving me up a wall and I can't figure out how to solve it. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with a Canon iP6700D photo printer and I've installed Windows Live Photo Gallery. I can use various combinations of applications to print standard-sized pictures (4x6, 5x7, 8x10) with no problem. The issue is that I need to print an odd-size picture for a 1.75-by-2.75-inch...
March 7th 10 06:26 AM
by Lothan[_2_] Go to last post
0 63
Windows Media Player by Stoney E. Whitaker
Would someone please tell why I get an error message from Windows Media Player saying it can not play a certain file. Usually Media Center can play it, but I want it on Media Player so I can put it on a portable device. I saved a digital copy of a movie and it would not play. -- Stoney E. Whitaker
March 6th 10 11:18 PM
by Stoney E. Whitaker Go to last post
0 64
Windows Media Player by Stoney E. Whitaker
Would someone please tell why I get an error message from Windows Media Player saying it can not play a certain file. Usually Media Center can play it, but I want it on Media Player so I can put it on a portable device. I saved a digital copy of a movie and it would not play. -- Stoney E. Whitaker
March 6th 10 11:18 PM
by Stoney E. Whitaker Go to last post
0 193
E-Mail me by FromTheRafters[_3_]
Girlfriend steppin' out on you again? Maybe it's not *her* fault. Maybe she seeks maturity in a partner?
March 6th 10 02:32 AM
by FromTheRafters[_3_] Go to last post
0 74
Unwanted folders with graphics by JLW
Why does Vista Home Premium (with SP2) on a SONY VAIO laptop automatically installs a folder with a "files" extension with two thumbnails for every graphic data file saved anywhere? For example when I save a photo abc.jpg, a new folder abc.jpg.files is automatically added. This folder contains two 4 kb thumbnails called vcm_s_kf_m160_150x150.jpg and vcm_s_kf_repr_150x150.jpg. Is this perhaps...
March 5th 10 10:50 PM
by JLW Go to last post
0 72
Unwanted folders with graphics by JLW
Why does Vista Home Premium (with SP2) on a SONY VAIO laptop automatically installs a folder with a "files" extension with two thumbnails for every graphic data file saved anywhere? For example when I save a photo abc.jpg, a new folder abc.jpg.files is automatically added. This folder contains two 4 kb thumbnails called vcm_s_kf_m160_150x150.jpg and vcm_s_kf_repr_150x150.jpg. Is this perhaps...
March 5th 10 10:50 PM
by JLW Go to last post
0 215
The best tool to extract MP3 files from MP4 videos by amada[_27_]
Do you want to extract your favorite songs or dialogues from a movie? Here is a handy tool for Mac users. 'MP4 TO MP3 CONVERTER FOR MAC' (HTTP://WWW.MP4TOMP3CONVERTERFORMAC.COM/) IS A PROFESSIONAL AND USEFUL SOFTWARE WHICH CAN NOT ONLY HELP THE MAC USERS TO CONVERT MP4 TO MP3 ON MAC BUT ALSO EXTRACT OTHER AUDIO FILES FROM VIDEO FILES WITH HIGH QUALITY AND FAST SPEED. THIS SOFTWARE ALSO CAN...
March 5th 10 05:50 AM
by amada[_27_] Go to last post
0 93
speakers work but headphones don't by xxlucy-j-cxx
Hi. Ive just bought some new headphones yet when i plug them in the sound still comes out of the speakers. I know the headphones do work because i use them with my mp3 player so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to make them work?
March 3rd 10 06:56 PM
by henryr Go to last post
7 279
How to add title to chapters with DVD Maker for Windows 7 by coolthinking
I am using DVD Maker under Windows 7 Professional Edition. I can create witohut issue a DVD with several chapters. My concern is related ot the display when viewing the menu where I did not found a way to insert a title or comment under each chapter when displaying them by group of six. Therefore, how can I add a title to each chapters? Regards,
March 3rd 10 05:42 PM
by coolthinking Go to last post
2 258
iPod to iPod Transfer, iPod to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPod Transfer by qingbright2
Actually, I am not very good at iPod stuff and I always make a mess up about my iTunes and iPod. But now it is very easy for me to do with my iTunes and iPod, I can easily transfer data between my iPod nano and iPhone, backup my iPod data in my computer and put songs and videos from my computer to my iPod/iPhone without iTunes. SO I FOUND AISEESOFT 'IPOD...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 1st 10 01:34 AM
by john25667[_73_] Go to last post
97 1,826
Comparison among Top 3 Blu-ray rippers by jane1043[_8_]
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate 3.3.1.841 http://www.pavtube.com/images/blu_ray_video.jpg] Pavtube Blu-Ray Video Converter Ultimate is a comprehensive ripper and converter tool to help you to rip Blu-ray DVDs, common DVDs into video formats and convert almost all of videos from one to another, including common video like MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPG, MPEG-4, HD video like TS, ASF, MOV etc...
February 28th 10 07:13 AM
by jane1043[_8_] Go to last post

From The