Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Forcing wide screen movies into full screen by [email protected]
I want to rip the movie Domino and put it on my iPod, but the movie is in wide screen! Is there anyway that I can rip it in full screen so that I can watch it on my iPod? I use I’m TOO DVD to iPod Converter --
August 25th 09 10:56 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 70
Video playback problems, fast and freezing by Amanda
Today I imported some small videos from my Sony digital camera, using Vista Ultimate. I was just using the normal import wizard that comes up when I put the memory card into the computer slot. The video imports, but I cannot play it back either in Media Center or media Player. Each one will START to play back, but then one of three things will happen: The playback freezes and will not...
November 25th 07 02:28 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
2 70
can facebook browse button open photo gallery instead of explorer? by vista4819
I am using Vista. When looking to upload pics on facebook, I click on the browse button and windows explorer opens. I prefer to use windows photo gallery to find my pics. How can I get vista to open windows photo gallery when I click on facebook "browse button" or give me an option to open with either program.
November 22nd 07 05:54 PM
by vista4819 Go to last post
0 70
Media Player gets CD title/tracks wrong by KRK
Hello, I am trying to rip a double cd to my pc (vista, mp11). I have no problems, except that mp11 gets the titles of the tracks wrong. Whichever of the 2 cds I rip, mp allocates the titles from cd2. Other than editing the titles manually, what should I do ? Thanks
October 3rd 07 01:19 PM
by K111 Go to last post
1 71
Null Playlist by acts1810
My Windows Media Player 11 lists a playlist without a name. I cannot add songs to it, rename it, or delete it. It is not represented among the files in the "My Playlists" folder. I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. Is it supposed to be there?
October 8th 07 02:24 AM
by acts1810 Go to last post
1 71
pictures by terri
i have accidently overrode some important pictures, is there any way to restore them or undue the overridel
October 10th 07 09:53 PM
by Paul Smith Go to last post
2 71
Audio and Video Trouble by Charlie
I currently am unable to play any video or audio files. Most 'previews' on the internet do work unless they use windows media player. I also still get sounds on AIM and all system sounds such as startup etc. When I open a file in WMP 11 I get the error "Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is...
October 11th 07 12:44 AM
by Charlie Go to last post
1 71
Is Media Center Modal? by jonefer
Really strange. I setup 2 users on my Vista Ultimate. One has administrative rights, the other a standard user. I also have 2 monitors, a 17" for my Mac and a Sharp Aquos 52" So naturally I will be watching the Media Center on my Sharp Aquos. While my son, the standard user was logged on, I noted that he was able to move the mouse cursor across both monitors while Media Center was on. I
October 14th 07 03:05 AM
by Gary Mount Go to last post
1 71
MCI message appears when stopping video in powerpoint by Paul
I am operating Windows Vista Home Premium with Power Point 2003 installed. When I play a video in power point there is no problem, but if I stop it before it is over a MCI Error appears that freezes up the power point program. The message reads that the device is being closed, to wait a few seconds and try again. It doesn't matter how long you wait. It does not happen playing videos outside...
October 17th 07 01:58 PM
by Paul Go to last post
0 71
Recording what I hear by Qlike
Can anyone tell me how to record streaming audio from the internet? I have a Dell 1520 with the standard audio card and can't record directly from the net. It wasn't a problem with my old machine with XP. I was on the phone with Dell for about an hour and a half and couldn't figure it out. THX
September 29th 07 02:10 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 71
Need your HELP by Krystal
I am having issues with my pictures when I try to save them to my desktop like I always have they now come up really streched out and blurry or distorted and this has never happened before. I have looked every where to fix his problem but no luck Im new o Windows Vista and have no clue how t wrk it or where to go can any one please help me get all my phos back to a normal size and to were I...
September 27th 07 09:17 PM
by Krystal Go to last post
0 71
Resizing photographs prior to attaching in Vista by Gazza
We are having a problem with the applet that allows you to resize a photograph prior to attaching it to an e-mail. The applet works as far as allowing me to resize but when you press the "attach" button the applet disappears and nothing else happens !!! This worked perfectly to start with but..... We then installed Outlook and are using this as our default e-mail program. I suspect this is my...
May 9th 07 05:20 AM
by Ramesh, MS-MVP Go to last post
1 71
Please help! thumbnail view is not my photos by hudigger
I have downloaded my photos from my digital camera to my computer with vista and when i click photos to view them, i see each photo numbered but the thumbnail is not my photos, it is a generic vista photo of mountains and a lake for all the photos. when i click on the photo, then my photo shows up, but i do not know what photo i am previewing. can anyone help me!!!
May 18th 07 02:33 AM
by hudigger Go to last post
2 71
Connecting my old Dual 1228 turntable to my new HP by Shufigo
I have an old Dual 1228 turntable hooked through a pre ampand want to connect it to my HP computer. My goal is to scrub and record my old vynl records in the Windows Media Player center. My pre amp outputs are two RCA plugs. There are no matching RCA inputs on my computer. Any ideas on how I can hook this up?
May 23rd 07 01:28 AM
by Shufigo Go to last post
3 71
Can't add a video to my playlist, nor can I sync anything by Crazy in Cali
Well, when I open a movie, I'll watch it for a little while, then I'll attempt to put it in my library and nothing happens. I thought it was supposed to automatically add? And when I connect my iPod, I press the sync button, and it doesn't recognize my device. Any suggestions on what to do?
July 3rd 07 11:10 PM
by Crazy in Cali Go to last post
0 71
mp3 music now won't play since the sync with media player by cassie27
I am in need of help. I have all kinds of music on my phillips go gear, then synced with media center on windows vista.....the music won't play on my mp3 now. I can't even get my music to show up on the computer. Please....any help is appreciated.
October 15th 07 07:42 PM
by Still Learning Go to last post
1 71
Serious Media Player Bug in Vista 64 - NEW by Alsone
New Bug Found - In Vista 64 Ulitmate. If you have the "Video Loop" setting enabled on Windows Media Player then someitmes when you view a video clip from the downloads folder and come to close the player down by clicking on the cross in the top right hand corner of the player, the player appears to close but a new player window with the same content immediately opens and pops up and you find...
August 11th 07 08:38 AM
by Alsone Go to last post
0 71
Problem with Movie after publishing it on Movie Maker by CenaRox25
When I make a movie on Movie Maker using clips I get from videos on my computer, I split the clips and then move them around to make tributes and stuff. And I check over it and everything is fine, but then when I publish it and view it again to make sure everything is fine, some clips turn black right in the middle of them. I noticed It's always the first 2 that are okay but everything...
August 13th 07 09:31 PM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 71
Missing recorded tv show by charlimiboy
I am trying to burn my recorded tv shows and movies. When I go to C:\User\Public\Recorded Tv shows , I see them all . When I try to go into a program like DVDFab Platinum ( download Trial , planning to buy ) and it ask for the location, they dont show up under C:\User\Public\Recorded TV show. I dont know how to make them show up. Tried just burning them through Media center , but I...
September 26th 07 11:57 PM
by charlimiboy Go to last post
0 71
Problem with Vista Mce by Gentle_Man