Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
File*name is too long by sanju121
I’ve been using the soft at 'Home - Path Too Long Utility' (http://www.pathtoolong.com) that resolves the long filename & path issue and deletes locked files. -- sanju121 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
May 26th 09 03:29 PM
by Bob Go to last post
1 285
Windows Media Player AVI type only plays visualization by leelord
I'm having a problem with the AVI video portion playing in Windows Media Player. The AVI type is selected to play in WMP, set in default programs. All I get is the visualization bars not the video part. What am I missing? Thanks. -- leelord
May 26th 09 12:40 PM
by bjproc Go to last post
2 297
bad image by jpirate
Hi, I'm new here,but i hope you can help please.Everytime I open a program I get an error message that says " Bad Image C:\windows\system32\dajodijo\.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error".When I start up the computer i get about 10 of them with a different program name in the heading but the same dll file name.I downloaded a registry cleaner and used it,but...
May 26th 09 12:20 PM
by jpirate Go to last post
0 256
How to Convert All Videos to .MP4/.AVI/.FLV/.3GP/.WMV/.MOV/.MPG/.RM/.RMVB/.MKV/.VOB…… by kangsting31[_90_]
Nowadays, people have so many kinds of portable music/video players, and they play different video formats, so how to convert video from one popular video format to another is a question. Now I will give you a excellent total video converter: Aiseesoft *'Total Video Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* that can do the conversion in few clicks. STEP 1. DOWNLOAD AND...
May 26th 09 11:38 AM
by ShraD[_32_] Go to last post
1 259
video error by Doug 85
I installed a new piece of equipment( a camera that records eye movements). when I finished the installation an error comes up everytime I go to run the camera. Its: Retrieving the COM class factory for the component with CLSID (5C769985-C3E1-4F95-BEE7-1101C465F5FC) failed due to error: 80040154. Its a program thats supposed to run throught the DotNet redistribuable. Any suggestions on how to...
May 26th 09 11:18 AM
by Doug 85 Go to last post
0 288
Sharing DVD to 3GP converter by bill198203[_33_]
Pavtube DVD to 3GP Converter is professional and all-in-one 'DVD to 3GP Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_3gp/) software which is designed for mobile users to convert DVD to cell phone video files. Pavtube DVD to 3GP Converter can help you convert DVD to 3GP file. This is the best DVD to cell phone software for you among the DVD to 3GP converter market. With the high conversion speed and...
May 26th 09 09:06 AM
by bill198203[_61_] Go to last post
9 536
Top 5 DVD and video converter reviews (Windows) by God4320
Now more and more people want to rip DVD and convert video to their portalbe devices such as iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Creative Zen/Sansa/Mobile Phone/iRiver and so on. are quite a lot of such third-party software on the market. People often got difficulty in selecting a professional one. This guide recommend five Top DVD and Video converters and made reviews. TOP 1: 'DVD RIPPER'...
May 26th 09 06:56 AM
by jungle[_2_] Go to last post
1 301
how to import DVD/VOB/MOV/MP4/FLV files to windows movie maker? by daisyblue[_2_]
You are fond of a clip from a DVD movie or mp4/flv files and tried to import it to windows movie maker, but the content is in VOB files and incompatible with WMM. There comes the headache! So, this tutorial intends to give you some advice about how to import your DVD/VOB/MOV/MP4/FLV files to Windows Movie Maker. Windows Movie Maker is basic video creating/editing software introduced by...
May 26th 09 06:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 333
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by [email protected]
Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter Suite(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/ cucusoft-iphone-video-converter-suite.html) is an is a perfect combination of Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter (http:// www.macsoftreviews.com/cucusoft-dvd-to-iphone-converter.html)and Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter(http://www.macsoftreviews.com/cucusoft- iphone-video-converter.html), with this suite, you can convert both DVD...
May 26th 09 06:05 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 290
Podcast won't play by DMD guy
I have downloaded many radio podcasts and listened to them. Now, for some unknown reason, the last 3 I downloaded won't play. As soon as I access the program I want and click "save" I get this error message: "The file you are down loading cannot be opened by the default program. It is either corrupted or has an incorrect file type. As a security precaution, it is recommended that you...
May 25th 09 12:24 AM
by DMD guy Go to last post
0 231
out of sync audio with dvd maker in vista64 by Luvsmel
I shoot in HD with an AVCHD compatible SDHC memory card camera. I edit the raw footage with Sony Vegas Pro. The rendering I do after the editing is saved in mpg2 dvd ntsc format. Watching this file with any media player results in perfectly synchronized audio and video. I really like dvd maker's menus for my production and prefer to use the program for that purpose. Sadly though, taking the...
May 24th 09 04:11 PM
by Luvsmel Go to last post
1 566
WMP Music Library Structure by brikendor[_2_]
I have recently discovered the advantages of ripping my CDs to WMP, but I am baffled when I try to choose items for playback other than by clicking on "Album". For example, if I click on "Artist", I get the representation of a stack of jewel cases seemingly in alphabetical order. But only the album at the top of the stack (Beatles) can be selected. Can I select Steve Miller without having...
May 24th 09 12:19 PM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
2 232
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_32_]
Know it? Really nice! Know it? Really nice! Know it? Really nice! Know it? Really nice! Know it? Really nice!
May 24th 09 08:34 AM
by Betty36[_32_] Go to last post
0 259
Gateway Laptop (running Vista) Memory Card Reader Slot Not Working by Melly
I insert my SD Memory Card from my camera into my memory card reader slot on the side of my Gateway laptop, and NOTHING happens. It sounds like it's 'working', but nothing pops up, I don't see anything when I go to My Computer, no extra drives, nothing. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium on the laptop, if that makes a difference or not... I don't know what to do or how to get it to...
May 24th 09 07:26 AM
by JohnS Go to last post
5 309
MP4 to AVI Converter by Toddy_T[_2_]
Step-by-Step conversion with ' MP4-Converter ' (http://mp4-converter.info): 1. select files 2. convert 3. enjoy ' MP4-Converter ' (http://mp4-converter.info) is the next generation easy-to-use software that converts any popular video format like AVI, DivX, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, VOB, 3GP to MP4.
May 24th 09 06:42 AM
by LQ Go to last post
2 290
How to enjoy TV shows on PSP by bill198203[_53_]
Most PSP owners have been expecting Sony would announce somethingabut watch TV on PSP, however, they didn’t say anything. Sony released an update that allowed you to watch cable TV, DVDs and DVR from your home entertainment center anywhere you can access a broadband connection. The only one downside is that it costs $350 to buy the LocationFree TV base station....
May 22nd 09 10:16 AM
by ShraD[_29_] Go to last post
1 280
MP3 files downloaded as MP2 by Nosha
hi there, when i try to download mp3 files from some websites (e.g. beemp3.com), the file is download as mp2 video file but plays as audio file in WMP.. and when i try to change file extension to .mp3, it doesn't work on WMP but plays on VLC, for example.. this issue has been going on for about a month now, however it never happened before with me, not on this version nor any other version of...
May 22nd 09 07:59 AM
by Nosha Go to last post
3 244
Burning Issue :( by KoRnKoB
'well to start off this is my pc: HP Pavilion Media Center m8530f Desktop PC. i bought this in Dec. 08 ' (http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_client=S-A-R4155-1&h_pagetype=s-001&h_lang=en&h_cc=us&h_product=3740333&lang=en&tmp_track_link=ot_we/prodlink/en_us/3740333/loc:0) this is what my drive was \\\\\\*16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive \\\\\ *factory...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 22nd 09 07:45 AM
by KoRnKoB Go to last post
11 458
MCI driver by Jeramee
I am running Vista Home Premium 64 bit, mobo Asus A8-SX w/onboard sound. I have installed a study aid program and it keeps giving me an error msg that MCI drivers are not installed and that I need to install them per the sound card mfr instructions. I have removed and reinstalled sound drivers and Vista both but with no luck. I've also attempted to load MCI drivers but that does nothing...
May 22nd 09 01:30 AM
by big_yung Go to last post
1 233
Gif file association problem by bjproc
since my reinstall of vista, all my images were not linked to windows photo gallery, i've got .png/.jpeg etc all working great, you double click on the picture and photo gallery comes up with the single picture. now, with .gif i've right clicked it, open with, browse for programs, picked photo gallery, ticked the box for it remember this setting, ok. now the problem is, when i double click the...
May 21st 09 12:43 PM
by Ramesh Srinivasan, MS-MVP Go to last post

From The