Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
sharing a popular DVD Ripper by john191103[_41_]
This is a popular and all-in-one DVD Ripper. Pavtube DVD Ripper is professional as well as easy to use DVD ripping software. It is practical without failing to perform in an outstanding way. It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc. In addition, it...
May 21st 09 11:53 AM
by happysonny2[_2_] Go to last post
2 452
How to enjoy TV series on your PSP by john191103[_26_]
Most PSP owners have been expecting Sony would announce something about watching TV series on PSP. However, they didn’t say anything. Sony has released an update that allowed you to watch cable TV, DVDs and DVR from your home entertainment center anywhere you can access a broadband connection. The only one downside is that it costs $350 to buy the LocationFree TV base station....
May 21st 09 11:44 AM
by happysonny2 Go to last post
4 458
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Nasee
iPhone contacts backup is essential. If want to but don't know how, here is an easy way. Simply use this '*iPhone contacts backup *' (http://tinyurl.com/q7v8d3)software to help you transfer all contacts and contacts photos from your iPhone back to your computer I've used it when I changed my computer. It works perfectly fine. I recommend you give it a try. Here is detailed guide on '*how to...
May 21st 09 06:57 AM
by Nasee Go to last post
0 375
Useful Software Tools for iPod/iphone users by Cute003
For the iPod/iPhone users, I’d like to share three software tools which can make your iPod/iPhone easily used. '*Tipard iPod Transfer Pro*' (http://tipard.com/ipod-transfer-pro.html), '*Tipard iPhone Transfer*' (http://tipard.com/ipod-transfer-pro.html), '*Tipard iPhone Ringtone Maker*' (http://tipard.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html), they are all the professional software designed for the...
May 21st 09 06:49 AM
by kalsenbush Go to last post
2 412
[Sharing]: DVD to iPhone converter by john191103[_20_]
Pavtube DVD to iPhone Converter is professional all-in-one and easy-to-use 'DVD to iPhone Converter' (http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_to_iphone/) software which enables you to convert DVD to MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV and M4A which can be played freely and perfectly on your iPhone. http://www.pavtube.com/images/promotion/2_iphone.jpg] Below are its supported output formats: 'Convert DVD to *iPhone...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 21st 09 03:10 AM
by digitalgarden01 Go to last post
22 1,167
Media Player 11 (Vista x64) won't play DVDs by Norguaard
I have just built a new computer with Vista x64 and am having trouble woth Media Player 11. When I try to play a DVD I get this message: "Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video card. Try installing an updated driver for your video card." I have installed the newest nVidia driver for my 8800...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 20th 09 10:16 PM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
10 685
Windows Vista Movie Maker by Dave Barnfield
I have a Canon DC100 camcorder and want to "edit" scenes on my laptop. I have tried to use Windows Movie Maker with no joy. Can anybody give me step by step instructions please!!!!:confused: -- Dave Barnfield
May 20th 09 04:25 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
1 348
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_31_]
This article is very helpful! 'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html) 'Mod Converter' (http://tipard.com/mod-converter.html) 'Mac DVD Ripper' (http://www.tipard.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) This article is very helpful! 'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html) 'Mod Converter' (http://tipard.com/mod-converter.html)
May 20th 09 06:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 448
Nokia 5800 Tips, FAQ and How-to by xiaxia
hi, here are Nokia 5800 guides and tutorials that introduce you useful programs for Nokia 5800 and other Nokia phones. this guides are very useful. post it here to share, hope it is helpful to u: http://bestvideoconvertersoftware.blogspot.com/2009/05/nokia-5800-tips-faqs-and-how-to.html
May 20th 09 02:18 AM
by xiaxia Go to last post
0 454
Formats vs Codecs by KRK
hello, It seems to me that the most important factor in videos is the codec. Why then do software companies advertise the formats ( .avi etc ) that they support ? Movie maker 'supports' .avi, but doesnt play .avi files with certain codecs. Is there something I don't understand, or are we being misled ? Why are there so many codecs ?
May 20th 09 01:55 AM
by PapaJohn[_2_] Go to last post
2 410
Movie Maker Problems by rjpercy1
I have been using Windows Movie Maker for several years. I do extensive video editing that includes sound fx, cuts, overlays, etc. On my previous laptop, running windows xp, I had no problems with the movie maker. When I purchased my new laptop that runs on windows vista home premium 32bit, I have problems with the editing. Several things occur when I use sound fx. Some sound clips play...
May 19th 09 08:27 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
4 336
Turning MP4s into AVIs in Movie Maker by jdraper
I brought over a bunch of video clips from several FLIP video cameras. The first time I did it, they were saved as AVIs. The rest of the times, they were saved as MP4s. I need to turn all those MP4s into AVIs -- as the MP4s won't allow themselves to be published to a DVD in Movei Maker. Any ideas on how I do that?
May 18th 09 09:18 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 381
DVD maker confusion by tathraman[_2_]
I have a downloaded movie which I've converted to .avi. It's 748 mb. Yet when I try to burn it to a blank 4.7gb DVD, on Windows DVD maker, I'm told there's not enough space on the disk. Huh? -- tathraman
May 18th 09 12:56 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 339
Movie maker & xvid codec by KRK
Hello, I have some .avi format videos which play ok in Mediaplayer but which won't play in MovieMaker. When I try to imoprt the file MovieMaker crashes and starts to 'search for a solution' Is this a problem with the codec (xvid) which I uderstand to be the same as Divx ? Thanks
May 18th 09 11:11 AM
by KRK Go to last post
2 335
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by jamesalanzone[_128_]
Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio formats. here this guide will tell you how to operate it well and make full use of *' Aiseesoft Total Video Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* it is easy to be operated just following this steps. STEP 1: you need to...
May 18th 09 10:28 AM
by jamesalanzone[_128_] Go to last post
0 352
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by ShraD[_23_]
'CONVERT-WMA-TO-MP3' (HTTP://WWW.CONVERT-WMA-TO-MP3.BIZ) IS A POWERFUL MULTIMEDIA CONVERTER. IT'S MAIN DISTINGUISHING FEATURE IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE PC UTILIZATION IN ORDER TO PERFORM HIGH CONVERSION SPEED AND RELIABLE CONVERSION RESULTS. *-FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE, YOU CAN CONVERT ALLMOST ANY AUDIO AND VIDEO PURCHASED ONLINE TO COMMONLY USED FORMATS WITH EASE, INCLUDING:-
May 18th 09 08:07 AM
by ShraD[_23_] Go to last post
0 415
You want this powerful dvd ripper to serve you for amusement? by harvey438[_37_]
This is a popular and all-in-one DVD Ripper. Pavtube DVD Ripper is professional as well as easy to use DVD ripping software. It is practical without failing to perform in an outstanding way. It is versatile application and users can use it either to backup DVD to hard disk or to convert DVD movies to AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, MOV, and 3GP, AAC, MP3, W4A, WMA, WAV and AC3 etc. In addition, it...
May 18th 09 05:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 466
How to enjoy TV shows on iPod and enjoy iPod on TV by john191103[_23_]
Many iPod users watch the hit “Gossip Girl” or “Lost” through the smart toy of iPod, but it costs money to download each episode, so that a full season of “Lost” will cost quite much. Now you can make a budget for a DVD to iPod Converter. This is the very way that costs you the least. The DVDs, you may say, cost more. Yes, it is true, but you don’t need to buy DVDs, you can record DVDs all by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 18th 09 01:04 AM
by bill198203[_47_] Go to last post
10 650
Problem With Title Overlay on WMM by Lisa[_5_]
I'm having a problem with the overlay title on selected clips feature on WMM bleeding from one pix to another. I have around 300 pix and all are fine but a couple of cells. I don't want to slow the transition on all pix and I don't think it's possible to do it on select ones. Is there any other way to correct this problem?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 17th 09 10:05 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
14 619
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_30_]
To perfect your life! To perfect your life! To perfect your life! To perfect your life! To perfect your life!
May 17th 09 08:05 AM
by Betty36[_30_] Go to last post

From The