Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Burning files (pictures) to cd by Skiper
When I click and drage a file from my computer to a cd, it tells me "Invalid MS-Doss function" Why? When I insert the disk in the dvd compartment, the window does not show up. I look for it under computer. Thanks, Skiper
July 18th 07 04:55 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 89
importing vcd? by browning
how do I import from avcd in movie maker when i open the file they all say no importable files yet my desktop runs xp and it imports the same disc perfect vista I cannot figure out?
August 22nd 07 02:12 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 89
HD missing in Preview Screen Movie Maker by HD_Cowboy
Get a faint green screen from my CanonHDV-20 on Movie Maker in preview, will not capture HD content Audio is being captured rate shows very slow (pretty sure video info is not being captured) playback video controls are fully functional. Rewinds (Goes into import video mode) Works OK using Adobe Premier Elements 3.0.2 I prefer using Movie Maker for edits. for two months it worked fine.
August 23rd 07 03:50 AM
by HD_Cowboy Go to last post
0 89
I can't listen to my music... need answers asap please. by jessibates
When i click on my music file in Media center it freeze and doesn't do anything. what can i do?
August 23rd 07 07:50 PM
by jessibates Go to last post
0 89
Inability to send email from Photo Gallery Pictures by Karen
I recently restored my system to factory configuration. Now, when using Windows Photo Gallery, I am not able to send a picture in an email from the program. I click on the email button and the program almost freezes. It will think about it but go no further and the the entire program enters the "Not Responding State". I have ensured that the MAILTO default program is Windows Mail. Does...
August 25th 07 04:12 PM
by Karen Go to last post
0 89
windows vista MP 11 not working by SharinDenver
I cannot play anything in Media Player. It is also auto starting when I start my computer, yet Media Player isnt' showing in the startup programs. I can't find Media Player in my list of programs to uninstall it ether. This is driving me crazy! All I want is to be able to use MP! This is the message I get when trying to listen to radio online: Windows Media Player cannot play any items...
August 28th 07 04:32 PM
by SharinDenver Go to last post
0 89
NON COMPATIBLE BETWEEN VISTA AND Eye 311Q (GENIUS) by Moses
There is problem in getting my Genius Eye 311Q to work with my genuine Windows Vista Home Edition. Please help. Thank you.
September 19th 07 04:30 PM
by Moses Go to last post
0 89
nVidia WHQL Video Drivers (ver. 163.69 18 Septemper 2007) by Cal Bear '66
nVidia WHQL Video Drivers (ver. 163.69 18 September 2007): http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
September 20th 07 12:56 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 89
Having problems printing pictures with photo gallery by Benoit Dacier
First of all I'm using a HP5740 with the default vista driver (there's no driver from HP). There are two things that i need resolved; 1. When trying to print with a 1200dpi resolution (in the driver 1200x2400) the printing module from photo gallery shows "quality: 1200dpi text". So when i try to print a photo the printer starts and then immediatly spits out a blank page. When selecting...
September 28th 07 08:04 AM
by Benoit Dacier Go to last post
4 89
New BETA nVidia GeForce Drivers (ver. 163.44) by Cal Bear '66
New BETA nVidia GeForce Drivers (ver. 163.44) released 20 August 2007 http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
August 21st 07 11:26 PM
by BChat Go to last post
1 89
Help! Can no longer upload my photos by Adam C
I use windows photo gallery to upload and manage my digital photos while I'm on a long trip around SE Asia. Today something suddenly went wrong anfd it refuses to download any further photos. I just keep getting this error message: 'the system cannot find the path specified'. Does anyone know what I can do about this?
August 20th 07 03:04 AM
by Adam C Go to last post
0 89
Moviemaker Question by GE
On Windows Vista moviemaker (v.6.0.6000.16386) under Location/ Imported media I have several folders that are empty. Can someone tell me how to remove those empty folders. Someone suggested hitting the delete key, but it has no effect. TIA --
July 30th 07 05:44 PM
by GE Go to last post
0 89
Adding DVD to library by household_6
Is there a way to take a DVD that I created & add it to my library? Can not figure this one out so I appreciate anyones help. Thank you
July 31st 07 08:42 AM
by Bob J Go to last post
1 89
Windows media player not playing AVI by DakotaChristy
it worked before. i installed a program to convert some of the files i was downloading and ever since then it doesn't work and i uninstalled the program but it's still not working. Please i need help.
August 3rd 07 03:22 PM
by DakotaChristy Go to last post
0 89
Windows vista media center error? by Grant
I get this error every time I try to update the guide in media center. mcupdate Error: -1 : mcupdate: Unhandled exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Error creating session: . at MediaCenter.Store.SqlLite.ObjectStore.Open(String fileName) at MediaCenter.Store.SqlLite.ObjectStoreOpener.Open(String fileName) at Microsoft.MediaCenter.Store.ObjectStore.Open(String fileName) at...
August 5th 07 04:02 AM
by Grant Go to last post
0 89
default driver for mp3 by louie6324
help i have vista home and purchased a samsung K3 MP3 Player but it does not work on vista i need a default driver for this .spoke to samsung they dont have driver soft ware where or how can i get it to work
August 6th 07 09:44 AM
by louie6324 Go to last post
0 89
What Photo Software is compatible with Windows Vista Basic? by Tori
I have a windows vista basic and it is running on an amd turion 64, I can not seem to find photo software because Photoshop CS3 is compatible with Vista but states you need to upgrade to premium, my question is if you upgrade to premium vista it does not help the fact that you need a faster processor because then your processor does not meet reqiurements....So, what is compatible with...
August 7th 07 01:52 PM
by Paul Ballou Go to last post
1 89
Lost temporary photo files by Laura
My son viewed his pictures from his digital camera on our computer using Adobe Photoshop Album Starter. He unplugged the camera from the computer and went to another computer to edit the pictures. When he tried to open the pictures they were gone from the camera. Is there anyway I can find or recover the temporary pictures files from this computer which runs Vista?
August 7th 07 04:13 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
2 89
YouTube problem in Vista by 333jim
When I play YouTube videos the playback keeps hesitating every so often. This occurs in both Internet explorer and Firefox. What can I do?
August 17th 07 01:05 AM
by 333jim Go to last post
0 89
TV signal on S-Video input, setup by Uri
The TV signal arrives from a digital set-top box to the PC through an S-Video cable. The Vista Media Center setup wizard recognizes the signal, but there is no option to finish and save the setup without a remote control, which I don't have. Solution?
September 28th 07 09:54 AM
by Uri Go to last post

From The