Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Videos stop playing by Kathy T in MI
Running Vista64, Windows Media Player v11.0.6001.7000, and also have Real Player (win32) v. 11.1, and the latest Irfanview. I also use Windows Mail v6.0.6. Recently I've noticed that most, but not all, video attachments to incoming mail will play for about 10-20 seconds and then the video just stops and the player screen goes blank. No sound, no video. This happens reagardless of the video...
May 12th 09 09:05 PM
by Kathy T in MI Go to last post
1 218
How to view photo thumbnails with Windows Explorer in 64 Bit Vista by uscpsycho
I was having a problem seeing thumbnails in Windows Explorer with Vista Ultimate 64. In trying to solve this problem I noticed many threads all over the Internet with people having this same problem. Several threads are on this site. Rather than bump an old thread or reply to each thread I registered so I can post my solution in hopes that others who search for a solution will easily find it...
May 12th 09 08:03 PM
by David Blake (Ardfry Imaging, LLC) Go to last post
1 273
Windows Movie Maker on Vista by Tiffany
I get a red X and the word ERROR when I try to open Movie Maker. Help!
May 12th 09 06:49 PM
by RonS WIN TEAM Go to last post
1 298
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_26_]
This software is very good! 'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html) 'Mod Converter' (http://tipard.com/mod-converter.html) 'Mac DVD Ripper' (http://www.tipard.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) This software is very good! 'Mac Video Converter'
May 12th 09 01:37 PM
by Betty36[_26_] Go to last post
0 250
How to put video on iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Zen/Sansa Fuze…… by Chik09
This guide is shared to help people put any video on their portable devices. Most devices only accept the following commen video formats: IPOD/IPHONE: H.264 (UP TO 320*240, 768KBPS, 30FPS), MPEG-4 (UP TO 480*480, 2500KBPS, 30FPS). *ZUNE: *WMV, MPEG-4, H.264(30FPS). *CREATIVE ZEN: *AVI. *SANSA: *MPEG-4, MP4.
May 12th 09 08:41 AM
by ShraD[_15_] Go to last post
1 590
M4P converter - convert DRM protected AAC to MP3 WAV WMA by dudude[_5_]
Are you annoyed by iTunes DRM? Do you want to remove it because you want to play the iTunes music on non-Apple MP3 players like PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, BlackBerry, PS3, iriver, Walkman, mobile phone MP3 player, etc, use it as background music in a home video, or anything else that DRM limits it to do? Many people know you can remove the DRM from iTunes music by simply burning the song to a CD,...
May 12th 09 07:41 AM
by ShraD[_13_] Go to last post
1 262
How to convert .MOD file to mpg, avi, wmv and others? by anna66
People who own JVC MOD camcorders, Panasonic MOD camcorders or Canon MOD camcorders encountered the issue with--- what to do with the MOD files? And they hold the same dream that the recorded .MOD file type can be converted to mpeg, avi, mkv, flv, mp4, wmv or whatever more common. However, most major video editing suites seem to unwillingly accept the MOD format. Someone successfully made it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 12th 09 03:18 AM
by layman1980[_16_] Go to last post
10 581
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by jamesalanzone[_114_]
QUESTION: 1: What is .Mod and .Tod video? 2: How to convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG? ANSWER: 1: .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video formats and can only be played on some special players. 2: Now there is one professional 'Mod Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html)...
May 12th 09 02:33 AM
by jamesalanzone[_114_] Go to last post
0 234
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_25_]
The function of this software is very powerful! 'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html) 'Mod Converter' (http://tipard.com/mod-converter.html) 'Mac DVD Ripper' (http://www.tipard.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) ASK: What is this article about? ANSWER: THIS ARTICLE INTRODUCES SOME TOOLS USED ON IPOD AND IPHONE.
May 11th 09 01:44 PM
by Betty36[_25_] Go to last post
0 270
Copy DVD to external hard drive by Smoke0848
Can anyone give advice? I am in the Army and when we deploy I want to take some of my store bought movies/DVD's and copy them to a external hard drive instead of lugging a case full of movies all over the world. This will make things more convienient due to the sand and other seasonal issues. All this is new to me and will be for personal use while out of the country. I am running Vista Home...
May 11th 09 12:43 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 319
General knowledge about MP3/MP4 player by onemoretime0909
1. DEFINITION MP3 PLAYER/MP3/MP4/MP4 PLAYER *MP3 Player vs MP3* MP3 PLAYER ——A PORTABLE CONSUMER ELECTRONIC DEVICE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO STORE AND PLAYS MUSIC FILES IN MP3 FORMAT. MP3 PLAYERS ARE SMALL HANDHELD DEVICES AND OFTEN USE FLASH MEMORY FOR STORING MP3 FILES. WHILE FREQUENTLY CALLED AN MP3 PLAYER, IT FITS UNDER THE BROADER CATEGORY OF DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYERS AND OFTEN AN MP3 PLAYERS CAN USE...
May 11th 09 10:21 AM
by onemoretime0909 Go to last post
0 263
Camcorder to computer transfer, transfer camcorder .mod .tod video files to PC by aliceslender
'CAMCORDER TO COMPUTER TRANSFER' (http://tinyurl.com/oazt2d) iOrgSoft MOD Converter is a powerful and practical windows software helping you convert .mod .tod files recorded by camcorders JVC (.mod and .tod), Panasonic (.mod), Canon (.mod) to computer. The output video and audio formats include: MPG, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, RM, FLV, SWF, MP3, M4A, WAV, etc. Key Features: 1. Convert .MOD .TOD...
May 11th 09 07:03 AM
by aliceslender Go to last post
0 222
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by jamesalanzone[_112_]
Since first released on January 9, 2007, iPhone become more and more popular for its mutiple functions: as a portable media player (equivalent to an iPod), a camera phone (including text messaging and visual voicemail), and an Internet client (with email, web browsing and local Wi-Fi connectivity). Here, I’ll tell you how to enjoy your iphone fully, such as, how to create your favorite iPhone...
May 11th 09 02:41 AM
by jamesalanzone[_112_] Go to last post
0 208
How to enjoy DVDs on iPod/Zune/iPhone by jasmine0017[_10_]
So many people have an iPod or Zune or iPhone as their portable digital devices, but problem is they can’t find a way to enjoy their favorite DVD Collections on their portable device. Now this artilce will show you how to put DVD on your iPod/Zune/iPhone. This includes three parts: PART 1: HOW TO PUT DVD ON IPOD WITH 'CUCUSOFT DVD TO IPOD...
May 11th 09 02:03 AM
by jasmine0017[_10_] Go to last post
0 206
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_24_]
Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day!
May 10th 09 10:09 AM
by Betty36[_24_] Go to last post
0 202
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by kangsting31[_60_]
Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html) if you are a Mac user: try this 'iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html) Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)
May 10th 09 08:48 AM
by kangsting31[_60_] Go to last post
0 215
no seamless WMV loop with Vista OS by Frazzle
All of my XP machines will run WMVs in a seamless loop, which is essential for my business. When I try and run the same WMVs on new Vista machines, there is a flash of black when the video loops to the beginning for restart. These are the exact same videos that run seamlessly on XP machines, and they do not contain any black video frames at the beginning or end of the video. I have tried...
May 9th 09 08:12 AM
by Nofunwithwmp12andloopedwmv Go to last post
8 283
CD/DVD-rom Drive is Completely gone! by betsyrubysmom
I don't know what caused it, and quite frankly, I don't know how long it's been gone- but a couple of days ago I popped a cd into my laptop and, although it whirred as if it was going to play, the light went off at the cd drive and nothing else happened. I did a little investigation on the forums here and saw that other people have had similar problems, but none of their solutions seemed to work...
May 9th 09 07:10 AM
by J.H.I. Go to last post
1 218
False-Positive on "Bloodhound.Exploit.13" by dzomlija[_298_]
I know that this isn't entirely a Vista issue, but my Norton Antivirus is constantly popping up a message that it has detected the "Bloodhound.Exploit.13" exploit, especially when Photo Gallery is open and updating thumbnails, or when the Photo Slideshow Gadget displays a picture. The Symantec website says this about it: Bloodhound.Exploit.13 is a heuristic detection for malformed JPEG...
May 8th 09 01:21 PM
by erndust Go to last post
3 247
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_23_]
The coversion speed of this software is very fast! 'Mac Video Converter' (http://www.tipard.com/video-converter-for-mac.html) 'Mod Converter' (http://tipard.com/mod-converter.html) 'Mac DVD Ripper' (http://www.tipard.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) Sometimes you need backup your files from iPod to PC or you want to mutually share some good information with your intimate friends, but it is limited.
May 8th 09 11:46 AM
by Betty36[_23_] Go to last post

From The