Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to edit mod video, such as join, merge, split or cut mod video with MOD Joiner by steven605[_2_]
Some digital Camcorder models (I.E JVC Everio) save their videos in the .MOD video format. These files are often accompanied with small .MOI files which contain the videos' time-stamp information. The .MOD format is simply a MPEG2 formatted video file, and if you simply wish to view the files on your computer, it is reportedly safe to rename the extension from .mod to .mpg or .avi . Although...
May 8th 09 10:17 AM
by steven605[_2_] Go to last post
0 366
VideoLan by t-4-2[_99_]
I had downloaded VideoLan and I need STEP by STEP help. I was with the understanding that I could convert just the audio from a video into MP3. I looked at the Help section, and it told me nothing. Someone please show me how ? Thank you. t-4-2
May 8th 09 04:00 AM
by J.H.I. Go to last post
5 433
AVCHD video playback??? by Ambria-Breeze Monsma
It is a SONY Handycam HDR-UX10 it records on AVCHD DVDs My new PC is a WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM also when i first got the computer i accedently installed windows twice i didnt relize someone else all ready had and the instructions said to put the disk in and it erased my hard drive i had to manualy install ner drivers one by one as i needed them and i lost all of my applications that came with...
May 7th 09 09:16 PM
by Ambria-Breeze Monsma Go to last post
0 281
Windows Movie Maker crashes while rending video by spyd4r
I can load my media into MM and edit my movie no problem, but when I try to publish my movie to "This Computer", within a few seconds Vista is complaining that MM is hung and wants to restart it. Windows Vista Ultimate NVidia GeForce 9600GS OC ForceWare Release 100 Version: 100.59 2 GB RAM Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 7th 09 08:13 PM
by wintallo[_2_] Go to last post
39 1,182
Movie Maker - Publishing problems by sh
Hello, I have been pulling my hair out trying to resolve a strange issue with a client's Vista Home Premium PC and Movie Maker (v6 - i.e. the one that comes with Vista). Basically, when he tries to publish his movie - to disk - the process gets to 99% complete and hangs - it never finishes. When he tries to publish his movie - to DVD - the process crawls to say 70%
May 7th 09 07:45 PM
by wintallo Go to last post
3 301
Advice needed on video editing using windows movie maker by mxyx
Hi everyone, basically, i want to do some video editing using windows movie maker. however, my files are all in vob format (ripped from dvd using dvd decrypter) and i hope to get some advice on the next step i should take. i have tried to use virtualdubmod to covert the files to avi format. however, the video quality is not that good (from what i gather from the other forums, it's because of...
May 7th 09 04:18 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
1 260
Real Player by woodstok
My Real Player no longer allows me to download video's such as on YouTube. I'm using Real Player 11.0 gold. I have Windows Vista Basic. Anybody else have this problem. Thanks. -- woodstok
May 7th 09 03:56 PM
by markdauvid[_2_] Go to last post
3 371
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_22_]
Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice! Your sharing is nice!
May 7th 09 12:53 PM
by Betty36[_22_] Go to last post
0 241
Microphone doesn't work when plugged in by cauliflower
When I plug in my headset (earpieces and microphone), it usually asks me to select "microphone" as my choice for the plugged in device. Earlier today, I hit "do not ask me this again" because I thought that it would accept that the only thing I ever plug into that port (the red part of the red/green audio section). What I wanted was to not be asked to choose every time....that I always...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 7th 09 05:31 AM
by Bronwen W Go to last post
13 465
How to merge and split DVD movie by bill198203[_27_]
Who is your favorite star or dreaming lover? Have you ever dreaming making a movie consisting all the classic shots, scenes of your favorite Tom Hanks? Want to split the movie into different sections and convert only your favorite ones? Want to clip the most impressing scenes for memorize or yeaning your favorite Harry Porter? You need DVD Ripper that allows splitting the movie and merging...
May 7th 09 05:30 AM
by harvey438[_33_] Go to last post
5 300
How to enjoy videos on creative Zen (Mac OS X) by jamesalanzone[_102_]
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use 'iPod Transfer' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-transfer.html) I use 'DVD to iPod Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) to put my DVD on my iPod easily. it is really fast and easy to use. Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker'...
May 7th 09 02:31 AM
by jamesalanzone[_102_] Go to last post
0 260
Movie Maker crashes when adding effects by brvhrt
Hi, I recently got a new computer with Vista and I was looking forward to using the newest version of Movie Maker (6.0). *But I can hardly use it because every time I add an effect, like fade in or fade out for example, Movie Maker immediately crashes!* It doesn't seem to matter what files I am using, .wmv, .jpg, whatever, it still crashes when ever I click on an effect. Has anyone else run...
May 6th 09 04:01 PM
by brvhrt Go to last post
5 274
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_21_]
Please give me more informatiom. Please give me more informatiom. Please give me more informatiom. Please give me more informatiom. Please give me more informatiom.
May 6th 09 12:02 PM
by Betty36[_21_] Go to last post
0 245
Analog capture card by Adam[_13_]
I have an analog capture card, and am wondering what the optimal specs (frame rate, resolution) for capturing video would be, both for S-Video and the Red-White-Yellow cables. Thank you in advance for your help. - Adam
May 5th 09 09:20 PM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
9 397
How to move musics in Play List to the Library by churin
How can I move musics in the Play List folder to the Library?
May 5th 09 07:33 PM
by churin Go to last post
0 240
can't see jpg's on other players by michael c
I HAVE A LAPTOP HP DV7/VISTA HOME PREMIUM AND CANON XSI. I BURNED MY FIRST PICTURES TO DVD, BUT I COULD NOT SEE THEM ON 4 DIFFERENT DVD PLAYERS. I THEN BURNED A DVD-RW, DVD+RW AND CD-R. ONE DVD PLAYER WOULD SHOW THE CD-R VERY SLOWLY. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST OF THE 4. I THEN TRIED A BATCH CONVERSION TO JPG JUST TO MAKE SURE I HAD ALL JPGS (I USED IRFANVIEW FOR THE CONVERSION), BUT THAT DIDN'T SEEM TO...
May 5th 09 05:07 PM
by michael c Go to last post
0 290
Play song while viewing photo by jaygreg
My Vista multimedia machine is brand new. Still exploring. Stumbled upon - and watched video on - Windows Movie Maker (WMM). I have a photo I inserted on a Word document then added text at the bottom. I want the file to trigger a song when the Word document is opened. WMM looks like the tool I need to accomplish this task. I've never downloaded a song before. I think Rhapsody is a reputable...
May 5th 09 02:12 PM
by jaygreg Go to last post
0 251
Windows vista wont move or copy music or pictures to memory card? by Angelica
Hi, i have a micro sd which i always put into a adapter to put into the laptop which had vista but it wont let me copy any files onto my memory card. it has always usually worked but now it comes up as copying and then when you click more info it says the rate is at 0 bytes. then the message just stays on even when you click cancel. i have restarted the laptop 3 times to get rid of the message....
May 5th 09 12:46 PM
by Angelica Go to last post
0 270
WAV associated with CoolEdit but opens in WMP by Ciarán Ó Duibhín
Using Vista Home Premium. I have the WAV file type associated with CoolEdit 2000. But if I double-click on a WAV file, I get a window "Welcome to Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista". If I rightclick on the WAV file and choose "Open with", CoolEdit and WMA are among the options. CoolEdit is top of the list and I choose it, but the file opens in WMP as above.
May 5th 09 12:26 PM
by Ciarán Ó Duibhín Go to last post
3 353
How to backup files from iPod to your computer(Windows/Mac) by Betty36[_20_]
So good! 'iPod to PC Transfer' (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-to-pc-transfer.html) So good! 'iPod to PC Transfer' (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-to-pc-transfer.html) So good! 'iPod to PC Transfer' (http://www.tipard.com/ipod-to-pc-transfer.html) So good!
May 5th 09 12:11 PM
by Betty36[_20_] Go to last post

From The