Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Media Center Video?? by FattFill
Hi all, I've just installed Vista Home Premium on my system (Core 2 Duo / 965 chipset / SATA HDD / NVidia 7600GS / 2GB DDRII....) and have installed a dual tuner TV card (Hauppauge Nova T 500). It's tuned to all the channels fine and I can view a channel or a piece of recorded TV, but when I change to another channel or another recorded TV file, I hear the sound but just have a blank...
March 22nd 07 08:46 AM
by FattFill Go to last post
0 123
DX8 Laptop & Windows Vista Movie Maker by mb
Hi there, can I start the Vista Movie Makers with parameters or something so that I can get it work with my DX8 Laptop? Or else: Can I install the old Windows XP Pro Movie Maker to work with Vista and Movie Maker on my DX8 Laptop? Kindest regards, Marc
March 22nd 07 01:51 PM
by mb Go to last post
0 146
Windows DVD Maker Has Stopped Working by Andrejss
Windows DVD Maker has stopped working when I try to make DVD with Windows DVD Maker. I test it several times and always when I enter the text in Menu text or Customize menu or select Menu stiles then Windows DVD Maker has stopped working and we see new window with such text: „Windows DVD Maker has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the...
March 22nd 07 04:14 PM
by Jay Evans Go to last post
2 187
URGE ghost folder by Marco Almenta
When I install URGE on my laptop (C: drive), a ghost folder appears in 'D: partition' with this structu D:\ Start Menu Programs URGE and there is a shortcut in the last folder pointing to URGE executable.
March 22nd 07 04:45 PM
by Marco Almenta Go to last post
0 133
Copy DVD using Home Vista Premium... by Comfort
Does anyone have a clue how to do this...I want to take an existing DVD and burn it to a blank DVD.
March 22nd 07 05:13 PM
by Comfort Go to last post
0 126
Vista 32bit crashes on playing video by RedLion
Problem: ----------- When I try to play a video e.g. bear.wmv (delivered with Vista) with Windows Media Player the whole pc freezes after after 1,5 seconds! System: --------- Vista 32bit Ultimate AMD Athlon 4400+ X2 2x 1 GB Corsair geheugen
March 22nd 07 07:54 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
7 158
dvd maker by billbat
i downloaded a movie in .avi format and tried to burn it to a dvd, but an error message came up saying file is corrupt or not the right format what formats does this program work with?? thanks all bill
March 22nd 07 09:42 PM
by chentiangemalc Go to last post
3 179
Only 2 speakers working? by PRH3
I have a Creative 6.1 setup on a Sound Blaster Audigy SE board with the latest 64-bit drivers. Only the front two speakers work when doing anything but all of them sound when in the test facility. What might be the problem?
March 22nd 07 10:50 PM
by Dan Go to last post
1 158
Window Media Player by Smithasade
Why is My media player not giving me the option to burn a cd or calculating the time I have left on a blank CD. At first I thought it was what I was trying to burn but I tried with a list I just burned two days ago for my BF and it didi the same thing with that list? Help?
March 23rd 07 01:39 AM
by Smithasade Go to last post
0 132
Can't add NAS as location from which to view Recorded TV by Sarah
I can't figure out how to view Recorded TV from my NAS drive. I've tried mapping a drive, but only the local drives (C: and D:) appear on the "More TV Locations" list. The only way I can view NAS content is by double clicking on it from WinExplorer. Thank you for the help! -Sarah HP a1730n with Vista HP LinkStation Pro 500MB NAS drive
March 23rd 07 02:14 AM
by Sarah Go to last post
1 126
HP Notbook Media Remote Help by tbalanw
Where can I find a tutorial or equivalent type of manual on how to use the media remote control that came with my dv2000. I'd like an explanation on what each button does and what are the possibilities to fully utilize the capabilities of the remote with Vista. Thanks
March 23rd 07 03:51 AM
by tbalanw Go to last post
0 120
WMP 11 CPU usage by Khan
Hi ! Sometimes when I close WMP, it closes the window but starts using 100% CPU and it seems it will never stop, so I have to kill its process... My Vista is up to date, but I disabled some services to improve performance (as of sharing services for WMP), maybe it come from here, but I doubt ^^. Anybody else encountered the same problem ??
March 23rd 07 06:27 AM
by mupet0000 Go to last post
2 169
General compatibility with Windows Vista by frustrated with Vista
Man I am so frustrated! Nothing seems to work with windows Vista! I just Bought Pinnacle 10.6, doesn't work right. I have a Sony Mini disc player, the software is not compatable with Windows Vista. I have a Sony Digital Video Camera DCR-TRV480 the software and camera are not compatible with Windows Vista. I am trying to play on one of my favorite websights, NLOP.com it doesn't work...
March 23rd 07 06:39 AM
by cabal Go to last post
6 160
Photo gallery is blank by Fred
When I click on a picture, Window's Photo Gallery pops up, but the picture isn't displayed until I press "play". Is this normal? How do I view a full screen of the picture without the slideshow? How do I pause a slideshow? Thank you for your help.
March 23rd 07 07:09 AM
by Fred Go to last post
0 142
vista photo manager printing by drooij
When i try to print a faxed tif file with foto manager's print option, the file gets printed buth with swapped length and widt so it's distorted. Tried to adjust printer settings for printing standing up and lying down but nothing works. (I have dutch language installed so don't know if i got the settings good in english)
March 23rd 07 09:08 AM
by drooij Go to last post
0 154
Photo Date by Lazulent
I have a group of photos that are sorted by "date taken" in Windows Photo Gallery. When I look at the same photos in Media Center sorted by date some use "date taken" some use "file date created" and some use "file date modified" so they're all out of order. Any ideas (camera was a Pentax Optio)
March 23rd 07 10:43 AM
by Lazulent Go to last post
0 157
WMP DRM Issue - SecureAudioKernelVersion on Vista by Ollie Riches
We have noticed an issue with out licensing server that relates to issuing licences for all versions of Vista. We query the WMRMChallenge object to extract the client attributes for a request, when the client PC is a XP or 2000 then all of following client attributes can be read: ClientVersion, SecurityVersion, SecureAudioKernalVersion,
March 23rd 07 11:09 AM
by Ollie Riches Go to last post
0 129
sound recorder by Adrian
My old computer running 98SE has a very functional Windows Sound Recorder. The Vista recorder on my new computer does nothing but record--no inserting, mixing, echo, etc. Is there any way to transfer the old recorder to the new computer running Vista?
March 23rd 07 11:51 AM
by Dale Go to last post
1 209
What is the difference by Torben Broendum
Hi, I have just bought Vista ult. What is the difference between Vist version of Media Center and XP Media Center? If I want to get an xboks 360 as a extender - what version of Media center is the inside xboks? I have never tried Media Center befo is it the xboks media center sotware that surfs/pulls files from my pc via vista/media center or is it like a
March 23rd 07 11:57 AM
by Torben Broendum Go to last post
0 181
DRM and Purchased Music in Vista by Doc1973
Here's one for you. In the past, I purchased songs from FullAudio and MusicNow. AOL acquired MusicNow and then acquired FullAudio. They now have plans to take MusicNow and consolidate it into Napster. In the meantime, I am sitting in Vista not being able to do anything with these legitimate purchased songs because I can't obtain the license. AOL is no help at all and has no plans to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 23rd 07 12:09 PM
by MICHAEL Go to last post

From The