Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sony Video Camera will not run on vista, help please? by Janomac101
Hi all, hope someone out there can help me. I own a Sony Video Camera. Type DCR-TRV265E Easy HandyCam Digital 8. It has USB Streaming and digital in and out. It also has ilink facilities. On purchasing a Dell Dimension Computer last week I have found that I have a problem connecting it to download my films. This computer now runs Vista Premium. The ‘Picture Package’ Ver 1 software seems to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 27th 10 07:56 PM
by stormtrooperia Go to last post
46 1,219
Windows scanner & camera wizard by plumbbrad
*Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard* I have a new laptop with Vista, but I liked the old Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard from Windows a ZILLION times better than the import options given in Vista. The new wizard is entirely too restrictive. I want to put pictures into a predetermined folder of my choice and give it my own distinct names - not using the tags. Why can't I do this
February 27th 10 01:41 PM
by HelenK Go to last post
2 235
The best AVCHD video converter, supporting almost all video/audio formats by amada[_23_]
The best AVCHD video converter, supporting almost all video/audio formats AVCHD CONVERTER MAC http://www.macavchdconverter.org/images/mac-avchd-converter.jpg] 'MAC AVCHD CONVERTER' (HTTP://WWW.MACAVCHDCONVERTER.ORG/) avchd converter macMac AVCHD Converter is an AVCHD converter Mac
February 25th 10 02:09 AM
by amada[_23_] Go to last post
0 93
Windows DVD Maker will not recognize my DVD burner by spaceangel_2003[_2_]
When i try to burn a DVD in windows dvd maker it will not let me select my dvd burner. The pull down menu under dvd burner is blank. My burner did however work when i used the trial version of nero so i know it is not something wrong with my burner. can anyone help me with this???
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 24th 10 11:43 PM
by fletcp Go to last post
23 347
Info on adding folder templates? by Supertex
I'd be interested to know if anyone happens to know how to decode the entries in the registry for the folder templates for Music Icons, Music Details, etc. I'd like to add templates, and have them show up under the "customize this folder" option. I've seen the volume of information listed in the key for increasing the number of folders to "remember" settings for, and I'm assuming that...
February 24th 10 07:46 PM
by Supertex Go to last post
0 217
Info on adding folder templates? by Supertex
I'd be interested to know if anyone happens to know how to decode the entries in the registry for the folder templates for Music Icons, Music Details, etc. I'd like to add templates, and have them show up under the "customize this folder" option. I've seen the volume of information listed in the key for increasing the number of folders to "remember" settings for, and I'm assuming that...
February 24th 10 07:46 PM
by Supertex Go to last post
0 95
Missing Codec for playing a video from my camera by Renee'''' Thompson
I have tried to no avail to get the video off of my digital camera onto my computer. No matter what program I use, I get a message that the codec is missing. How do I figure out what Codec I need? The extension of the file is .mov Thanks to anyone who can help. This video stuck on my camera is very important to me. -- Renee'
February 24th 10 06:52 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
3 389
Missing Codec for playing a video from my camera by Renee'''' Thompson
I have tried to no avail to get the video off of my digital camera onto my computer. No matter what program I use, I get a message that the codec is missing. How do I figure out what Codec I need? The extension of the file is .mov Thanks to anyone who can help. This video stuck on my camera is very important to me. -- Renee'
February 23rd 10 08:41 PM
by Renee'''' Thompson Go to last post
0 95
How to Free Convert CDG to WMV,FLV,MP4,MPEG,iPod,DVD,MP3,MAV,Video? by amada[_21_]
Friendly interface, a variety of supported formats and features and high performance make 'CDG Converter' (http://www.cdgconverter.net) one of the best available on the market today. It can convert video between almost any formats: HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB,...
February 23rd 10 01:25 AM
by amada[_21_] Go to last post
0 136
Pictures no longer in Memory Card by Alicia M. Mendez
Thats an awesome feature on Vista! I dont have to worry about deleting my photos from my Memory Card for the next time I want to use my camara!
February 23rd 10 01:03 AM
by Alicia M. Mendez Go to last post
0 100
Pictures no longer in Memory Card by Alicia M. Mendez
Thats an awesome feature on Vista! I dont have to worry about deleting my photos from my Memory Card for the next time I want to use my camara!
February 23rd 10 01:03 AM
by Alicia M. Mendez Go to last post
0 179
Pictues no longer on Memory Card by Alicia M. Mendez
I really like that feature on Windows Vista. That way I dont forget to delete the pictures from the memory card and I have available space in my memory card for the next time I want to take pictures!
February 23rd 10 01:00 AM
by Alicia M. Mendez Go to last post
0 64
pictures no longer on Memory Card by Alicia M. Mendez
Maybe you should just view the pictures and then copy and paste instead of moving them so that you can have two copies of the pictures.
February 23rd 10 12:58 AM
by Alicia M. Mendez Go to last post
0 78
Does Movie Maker work with Quicktime video files? by dakyne
Newbie here. I merged several Quicktime video files into one, by brute force, dragging videos, concatenating them, and saving the merged file. It plays fine on my computer as one big file (total of over 7 minutes), and while I can upload the file onto Youtube or a blog, the playback function only plays a few seconds from the first file (all later merged files wont playback after uploading). I...
February 23rd 10 12:30 AM
by dakyne Go to last post
0 78
February 22nd 10 08:51 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 80
Convert HD videos in formats of EVO, MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, etc. on Mac and Windows by jane1043[_7_]
For their excellent image quality, HD videos have got great appreciation from movie fans. Nevertheless, at the same time, HD videos also bring people troubles while importing them to portable devices or local computer for playback, or add them to video editors like iMovie, Windows Movie Maker for further editing, or to do something else. The only reason is that these tools we often used are...
February 20th 10 08:42 AM
by neal2324[_8_] Go to last post
2 71
unable to view preview pictures (.jpg), gallery view works fine by laughlin
One day Windows Photo Gallery just decided to not open pictures (.jpgs) when I click on them. I can hit "go back to gallery view" and see that, but still not just on single pictures. in order to see you have to hit slideshow. so I know the program is not totally crashing because slideshow works and gallery view works, just not viewing individual pictures. l haven't seen anyone else giving...
February 19th 10 05:53 PM
by laughlin Go to last post
0 165
unable to view preview pictures (.jpg), gallery view works fine by laughlin
One day Windows Photo Gallery just decided to not open pictures (.jpgs) when I click on them. I can hit "go back to gallery view" and see that, but still not just on single pictures. in order to see you have to hit slideshow. so I know the program is not totally crashing because slideshow works and gallery view works, just not viewing individual pictures. l haven't seen anyone else giving...
February 19th 10 05:53 PM
by laughlin Go to last post
0 59
How to import MTS/M2TS AVCHD files to iMovie for editing? by neal2324[_7_]
Thanks! Your job is so good! I need to convert my MTS files, then share it on YoutTube, you konw, must convert video format, Now, I will download Pavtube, I think it will be the good choice :p
February 18th 10 02:15 AM
by neal2324[_7_] Go to last post
0 69
Newsgroup bulleting reply by Alfredo Castaneda III
You most likely need to find a video converter if windows vista does not support the desired format. There are various converters out there its just up to you to find the right one. Either that or see if you can convert the video externally if that doesnt work then i dont know what will. Alfredo Castaneda They did but they don't now - now there are frustrated people who say they don't work in...
February 17th 10 08:12 PM
by Alfredo Castaneda III Go to last post

From The