Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Newsgroup bulleting reply by Alfredo Castaneda III
You most likely need to find a video converter if windows vista does not support the desired format. There are various converters out there its just up to you to find the right one. Either that or see if you can convert the video externally if that doesnt work then i dont know what will. Alfredo Castaneda They did but they don't now - now there are frustrated people who say they don't work in...
February 17th 10 08:12 PM
by Alfredo Castaneda III Go to last post
0 194
NVIDIA Video card problems in Windows 7 by Pensionada[_2_]
I am experiencing NVIDIA video card (driver) problems with Windows 7 (32bit-version). In one system I had to revert to a 2008 Vista-driver to get the system running properly. I have now been confronted with a system that hangs regularly. However, the same system has no problems whatsoever under XP (it is a dual-boot system). Also when the videocard is removed (working on the on-board video...
February 16th 10 11:20 AM
by Pensionada[_2_] Go to last post
0 65
SONY DV HANDYCAM CAMCORDER, MODEL DCR-TRV27 by diane in seattle
I know there has been some discussion about this, but not my exact model. i bought it used from a guy with no case, lens cap, software or cable. I asked Sony for help & a nice woman told me I needed to buy a certain cable, which I did. She said my camera would work with Windows Movie Maker. It doesn't. Nothing does. I checked for drivers at Sony but no dice. Can anyone help me?
February 14th 10 05:59 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 69
Importing pictures with Vista by Diego
Hi, I have tried to change the target folder for 'import pictures using windows'. Open Windows Photo Gallery, doto FIle-Options-Import Tab- but this tab is now empty. This problem started few days ago. Also, in the autoplay the Options link does not function anymore. Thanks for your help Diego
February 14th 10 10:40 AM
by Diego Go to last post
0 60
Importing pictures with Vista by Diego
Hi, I have tried to change the target folder for 'import pictures using windows'. Open Windows Photo Gallery, doto FIle-Options-Import Tab- but this tab is now empty. This problem started few days ago. Also, in the autoplay the Options link does not function anymore. Thanks for your help Diego
February 14th 10 10:40 AM
by Diego Go to last post
0 204
Importing Pictures to Chosen Location by Alan T[_2_]
When I import Pictures from camera using the 'Import Pictures Using Windows' Option the Pictures are automatically saved to my C Drive. Can I have them save to my E Drive instead ? -- Alan T
February 13th 10 12:42 PM
by Diego Go to last post
5 204
dual sources of music by carl43m
If I am listening to music on the pc while trying tp lay a game I get sound from both items. Is there any way to make my games stop playing sounds but still listen to the music? If I go into the game and click sound off all sounds on my pc stop.
February 11th 10 02:41 AM
by brikendor[_2_] Go to last post
6 249
Vista/WMP11 MPEG-1 (50) Missing Codec Problem by Saidas
I just got Vista Home Premium and went to download files that I had no problem doing with XP and I get: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio or video portion of the file) because the Microsoft MPEG-1 (50) codec is not installed on your computer". I've checked a few forums and evidently this is a wideapread problem without a solution other than using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 11th 10 12:53 AM
by Aric Go to last post
13 958
Mic doesn't work by emixy
HI, I've jsut bought a new mic and I thought it was just to plugin and speak... But it wasn't because the mic just does a small noice like it's turned off (it's not). I've all the latest driver (VIA HD AUDIO DECK) for my soundcard which is in my motherboard (M3A78). I would appreciate the help! Thanks! emixy --
February 9th 10 10:15 AM
by emixy Go to last post
0 83
Get music from iPod, how to get music from other people's ipods by vistatips
How to get music from other people's ipods to your iTunes Want to get music from your firends' ipod to your iTunes? Worry about deleting the their ipod's music? This step by step guide shows how to get music from other people's ipods. It can help when you want to take music off other people's ipod and download it to your computer itunes without deleting the other ipod's music.Tool you...
February 8th 10 02:45 PM
by Vistafan Go to last post
4 105
.mov videos don't work in Vista, can't convert by Silverwire
My Olympus FE190 & Nikon cameras use .mov video format. My HPm7750n Vista Hm Premium OS w/media cntr pkg (WMP, WMC, NVIDIA 6150LE, WMM 6.0.6, Muvee Autoproducer 5.0, Creator Basic V9-Roxio) all totally useless pieces of junk for videos because none use .mov files and Vista can't convert. I googled, read many forums incl. this 1 & find 1000s of users have same problem. So far, no successful...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 7th 10 05:26 AM
by 66monks[_2_] Go to last post
48 1,404
Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates and BackgroundsCollections by Dwightgenius
Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates Colletion 1 Download Address: http://www.leawo.com/free-powerpoint-templates/valentine.html Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates Colletion 2 Download Address: http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/powerpoint-templates/valentine-powerpoint-templates.html Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Backgrounds Collection 1:
February 4th 10 09:18 AM
by Dwightgenius Go to last post
0 106
Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates and BackgroundsCollections by Dwightgenius
Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates Colletion 1 Download Address: http://www.leawo.com/free-powerpoint-templates/valentine.html Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Templates Colletion 2 Download Address: http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/powerpoint-templates/valentine-powerpoint-templates.html Free Valentine's Day PowerPoint Backgrounds Collection...
February 4th 10 09:16 AM
by Dwightgenius Go to last post
0 97
Picture uploads from Motorola V3Razr phone ?? by Bikerbear
Hi gang, can I upload pictures from my phone without phone tools please.. I lost the disc and the old pc died, sadly.. Thanx in advance, Paul Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
February 4th 10 03:49 AM
by Bikerbear Go to last post
0 71
Picture uploads from Motorola V3Razr phone ?? by Bikerbear
Hi gang, can I upload pictures from my phone without phone tools please.. I lost the disc and the old pc died, sadly.. Thanx in advance, Paul Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
February 4th 10 03:49 AM
by Bikerbear Go to last post
0 195
How to add label to chapters on DVD Maker under Windows 7 by coolthinking
Hello, first time user of DVD Maker under Windows 7 I did not found a way to adsd a title / comment / comment to the different chapters. So, how can I do it? Regards,
February 3rd 10 01:06 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 201
How to add label to chapters on DVD Maker under Windows 7 by coolthinking
Hello, first time user of DVD Maker under Windows 7 I did not found a way to adsd a title / comment / comment to the different chapters. So, how can I do it? Regards,
February 3rd 10 08:23 AM
by coolthinking Go to last post
0 77
Best tool to burn Christmas videos to DVD! by blueangle
AIMERSOFT DVD CREATOR IS AN EASY-TO-USE DVD AUTHORING SOFTWARE AND THE BEST DVD CREATOR TO BURN DVD DISC, DVD FOLDER AND ISO FILE FROM ALL POPULAR MEDIA FORMATS LIKE MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, DAT, MKV, FLV, ETC. THIS POWERFUL DVD CREATOR SOFTWARE ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR DVD MOVIE BY EDITING THE VIDEO EFFECTS AND SELECTING MENU TEMPLATE, TRANSITION EFFECT. 1. DVD CREATOR POWERFUL...
February 3rd 10 03:05 AM
by Streamingvideo Go to last post
1 84
Time to Throw Away Your iTunes by john25667[_56_]
Everyone who has a iPhone or iPod is using itunes definitely. However, does everyone like it? Does everyone think it is convenient? Does everyone really want to use it if they have a substitute that is more easier to use and can do much more for your iPhone and iPod? I think everyone wants to replace it because it has too many limitations and it serves apple but not people who has a iPhone or...
February 3rd 10 02:59 AM
by Streamingvideo Go to last post
1 89
.psa file by LauraB
Hi, I hope this is not the wrong place to post this. I have been tryin to open a .psa file that was recieved from a supplier. I think it is a floor plan. Is there any way I can few this file without purchasing any new software. Thanks
February 2nd 10 08:19 PM
by meerkat[_6_] Go to last post

From The