Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
uploads to the web by add
when i try to upload a pic to www.tinypic.com, the pic doesn't show up, my OS is Windows Vista Home Premium. I don't have the problem on my OS Windows XP Pro. Is Vista blocking something secretly? Thanks Add
March 27th 07 11:22 PM
by add Go to last post
0 180
starts to upload by add
When I try to upload a video to www.utube.com, it starts to upload, then the uploading bar says it is at 100% but it doesn't take me to the next step. It should redirect me to the next page but it doesn't. I use OS Vista Home Premium. On my OS XP Pro I don't have any problems. Is the Vista being security safe? thanks
March 28th 07 01:49 AM
by add Go to last post
0 197
Screen Of media player by ADEL MIRI
Hi I'm using Media player on Windows vista, i also have a 22" lcd which is wide i mean it's Samsung 2232BW, my problem is that i can not view DVD's and some movies with Media player exactly!!! the screen dosen't match and fill all of the sides and it shows the video square. i did go to option and devices and tried to change the horizental pixeles per vertical pixels on disply item.!!!! but it...
February 9th 08 01:19 PM
by ADEL MIRI Go to last post
0 110
WINDOWS MEDIA ENCODER by Adele Clingman
Will this work in Vista Ultimate..??
February 23rd 07 01:07 AM
by Clingpeach Go to last post
6 156
Windows Movie Maker by Adelina
I been using windows movie maker without any problems till recently. My issue is with playback of video clip and the syncing of audio. When editing video and splitting into different clips; each clip will pause for 2 seconds whilst the audio track will keep playing. The video will then jump to sync with the audio after the 2 second pause. I have plenty of hard disk space, I have defraged,...
June 7th 07 11:25 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
1 143
Using megaupload by Adina
Hi, I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my HP laptop. I am trying to download files using megaupload.com. It was working fine last night, but today when I try to download it doesn't work. The "save" or "open" window pops up, but when I click save, it doesn't go to the screen that allows you to say where to save it. I tried it from my desktop computer downstairs and it worked fine. What...
June 20th 08 09:43 PM
by Adina Go to last post
0 152
Movie Maker Vista Effects Problem by adman96
Hello All Wonder if anyone can help. I have upgraded to a Vista Premium PC and am using the latest Movie Maker. On XP, for me to edit videos it was basically add 2 levels of brightness and that worked but with Vista, as i increase brightness, the contrast starts to 'bleed' with white turning yellow etc. I updated my camera (fuji finepix S5000) and even tried some free effect packages but to...
July 6th 08 09:07 AM
by adman96 Go to last post
4 145
connecting midi keyboard with din plugs to USB in XP- no sound fro by Admin Life Boat Music
Hello you need to find the correct XP drivers for your keyboard! Try to install them with windows compatibily checked! Without the input you will never be able to get a sound of from your application! Greetings Michael www.lifeboatmusic.org
February 23rd 08 02:41 PM
by Admin Life Boat Music Go to last post
0 91
DVD Maker by Adrian
I have found a very obvious and reproducable error in DVD Maker and can't believe its not been found!? The following is what I do: 1. Run DVD Maker 2. Add one picture 3. Save as 4. Close DVD Maker 5. Run DVD Maker 6. Open the saved file
October 24th 06 10:31 PM
by Adrian Go to last post
0 270
sound recorder by Adrian
My old computer running 98SE has a very functional Windows Sound Recorder. The Vista recorder on my new computer does nothing but record--no inserting, mixing, echo, etc. Is there any way to transfer the old recorder to the new computer running Vista?
March 23rd 07 12:51 PM
by Dale Go to last post
1 208
Windows Pictures Folder by Adrian
If I right click on a photo, I get a menu which allows the photo to be sent to a recepient. Then, I get an Attach Files window, which gives me a chance to change the photo size. When I progress from there, I get a Microsoft Office Outlook window which says: "No profiles have been created. To create a new profile, use the Mail icon in the Control Panel." I do not find a mail icon in my...
April 11th 07 04:52 PM
by Adrian Go to last post
0 103
I can't watch videos on my PC at all... by Adrian
I've been having trouble with my Media Center viewing movies. i didn't find that as a very significant problem because I knew there was a thousand other media players I could use out there to view my movies. At least that's what I thought until about fifteen minutes ago. I was using dvd maker to make a movie and saw that my PC was installing updates. It didn't tell me what updates they were...
March 13th 07 03:46 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 125
changing photo formats by Adrian
Photos imported into Vista from a camera seem to be stored in jpeg format. How do I change the format to tif?
March 29th 07 04:09 PM
by Dave Johnson [MSFT] Go to last post
2 125
Media Player 11 - doesn't open window when running movie file by Adrian E
Hi Got an annoying problem with Media Player 11 on Home Premium edition. If I open a movie file from its folder location (double click) I get sound but no window opens up. If I then go to the start menu and open Media Player I then get video playback as well. If I already have Media Player running on the screen when I open the file
November 17th 08 08:48 PM
by Rae2 Go to last post
2 121
Sigmatel Audio Message by AdrianaMex
Hi All, I just installed a new set of speakers and eveything sounds great. The thing is that now each time I boot up a message appears requesting authorization to execute some legacy CPL from system32 and then a screen from Sigmatel Audio pops up. There are no error messages anywhere but the boot up process cannot go on until I go through all the windows. Since I am the only user of my...
February 12th 08 10:06 PM
by AdrianaMex Go to last post
0 88
screen saver slide show stopped working by AdrianaMex
Hi All, A few months ago I had this problem after installing a wireless mouse and someone came up with a nice optional update that solved the problem. Last week I downloaded the latest updates and again, the slide show in the screen saver is not working. (Vista, Home Edition). Thank's! Adriana
May 28th 08 12:10 AM
by AdrianaMex Go to last post
0 116
screensaver slideshow by AdrianaMex
Hello All, I have my screen saver configured to slideshow, and the preview works fine, but it never comes in after the specified amount of minutes of standby, no matter the setting. I have Windows Vista Home Edition, with SP1 and all updates included. I do have a wireless mouse and I ran the option suggested by some one about this conflict, and it worked for a while, but it is not working...
October 30th 08 07:52 PM
by AdrianaMex Go to last post
0 166
Playing DVD on Window XP burned with Vista Media Player by adriano
I burned a video and images on DVD with Vista Media Player and I tried to play it on a different computer with Window XP. XP, for some reasons, can't read it. How can I burned a video and images with Vista that can be played on XP ? bdw, I tried to save my video and images both as data file and as images file without success -- Adriano
December 20th 07 04:03 PM
by adriano Go to last post
0 90
Vista + laptop + LCD screen by Adrien Reboisson
I have currently the same problem tprevioulsy posted on thiese newsgroups : "I have a second VGA monitor attached to the laptop, and most of the time it acts just as that (I've already upgraded the ATI drivers for Vista). What will happen is that if I put the computer to sleep and close the lid, when I wake it back up it will revert to the 2nd monitor and make that my main one, without...
March 5th 07 04:20 PM
by Dana Cline - MVP Go to last post
1 148
AC3 Playback by Adsolute0[_2_]
well, Kaedryl that doom9.net ac3 codec is a rather old verson of an ac3 filter, I have one i DLed from the developer thats verson 1.46 (that one being 1.11) and thats was atleast 6 months ago. Imagen my shock when I a took a chance and try it and it worked. Hadnt thought about trying an old version of the codec. Thanks man, now I have 5.1 in WMC. Now, if you can just get my AVIcodec program...
April 2nd 08 04:59 AM
by Adsolute0[_2_] Go to last post

From The