Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
moving files to new MP3 player by dwaddy
Got new Phillips MP3 player. Uses Windows Media Player to transfer(synch). Bought album from Buynow.com and went to transfer to player and get error code C00D2772 which MS cannot seem to identify or tell me how to fix. Windows explorer won't transfer either. What am I doing wrong??????????? -- DWADDY
September 24th 06 04:39 AM
by clarke Go to last post
1 535
AVI Audio but no video by eric_c
short clips from my cannon play w/o issue on XP w/ WMP10. Vista plays audio but no video. No Error codes. -- Eric C
September 25th 06 12:28 AM
by eric_c Go to last post
0 505
Windows Media Player and DivX/Xvid/Mpeg4 playback issues. by Barath
hi, I m testing on Windows Vista RC1 - build 5600. My system Config AMD Athlon 2600+, 1 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce FX5200 (128MB DDR) I have divX encoded movies which is running perfectly well in windows XP. I
September 25th 06 02:47 AM
by Barath Go to last post
0 520
Windows Media Player and DivX/Xvid/Mpeg4 playback issues. by Barath
hi, I m testing on Windows Vista RC1 - build 5600. My system Config AMD Athlon 2600+, 1 GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce FX5200 (128MB DDR) I have divX encoded movies which is running perfectly well in windows XP. I
September 25th 06 02:48 AM
by Barath Go to last post
0 496
Adobe Premiere Pro by Roger
Actually I cant uninstall it because I cant get rid of a key on the registry. "Barrie" wrote: On some of the previous editions of VISTA and pre-BETA 2, I was able to get both Premiere PRO and Premiere Elements to work. With the latest version, both fail to initialize because of entry point problems. In checking with Adobe last week, I was nnot able to find any reference to ...
September 25th 06 03:40 PM
by Barrie Go to last post
4 694
music players by Julio
I'm getting crazy, I have try every single most popular music players and none will work, they work fine untill the second song for some reason the program freezes, i have to say that the worst one is wmp11, just to mention the ones that i have try, winamp, musicmatch, nero show time, itunes. does anyone has a solution to this problem? thanks -- julian
September 25th 06 01:28 PM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
1 523
Audio Recording by DR_S_DUS
Hello everybody, how can I record an audio signal produced by a Radio Card? I can hear the sound, but no recording is possible - the recorded file contains no sound at all afterwards. Also the peak meter shows nothing during recording. I have tried this with a couple of recording programs but always the same result. In contrary, the recording of TV programs with Media Center is no problem -...
September 25th 06 06:41 AM
by DR_S_DUS Go to last post
0 493
Audio Recording by DR_S_DUS
Dear all, I habe a problem when trying to record audio signals produced by a radio card (PVR350). I can hear the sound clearly, but I I had no luck in recording it with Wave Recorder. After having tried a couple of other recording programs the result is always the same - so signal available to be recorded. Funnily enough, the recording of TV programs (including sound) is no problem with...
September 25th 06 06:47 AM
by DR_S_DUS Go to last post
0 508
AIW 9800 Pro... by David
Am using Vista 5728, ATI AIW 9800 Pro - Has anyone tested the multimedia center(9.15) or additional software on this Vista build? What Driver is being used? Currently, I am using the included Vista driver from MS and they works fine, just no additional features. David
September 25th 06 03:36 PM
by David Go to last post
0 534
WMP11 won't recognize Gateway DMP-X20 MP3 player by Terry Lowe
WMP 11 in Vista RC1 or Beta does not recognize my Gateway DMP-X20 MP3 player to sync my music. Vista recognizes the hard drive as just a USB hard drive but since WMP11 doesn't recognize it, I cannot sync my music. This model works fine with WMP10 on XP SP2. I tried loading the drivers for XP in Vista. I was able to load them in Vista Beta2 but WMP11 still did not recognize the player. However,...
September 25th 06 12:06 AM
by Terry Lowe Go to last post
0 514
new vista version - same bug by olli
will u ever fix the problem that the line-in from my onboard nforce can´t be switched off? please look at the mixer that u had since win95 and put it back in the taskbar...but please make it work. it can not be that a simple tool that was working and included in win95, win98, winME, win2k and xp has gone. the volume panel in the system control doesn´t work at all... i can activate or...
September 24th 06 05:46 PM
by olli Go to last post
0 477
DVD Burning question by Mikem201
Hello, I burned a movie to DVD and they always turn out good with XP but I just burned one on Vista RC1 and the audio is really off. The program I used before (Easy Media Creator) is no longer compatible with Vista, some of my conversion software like Convert X to DVD doesn't even recognize the DVD drive for some reason. Any suggestions? -- Mike Mueller
September 24th 06 10:36 AM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
4 506
Media Center Problem (Online Media) by ViPeRaY
Hi. i use vista RC1 build 5600. its working well but in media center when i click online media, or something needs internet connection then it shows me abour 15 tips in full screen. i didnt see any online content and i can not pass tips screen. other options work well. only i have stuff needs internet connection. by the way i have a dls internet connection which is always open. is anybody...
September 23rd 06 01:58 PM
by ViPeRaY Go to last post
0 529
Media Player lockup while playing DVD by Jason
On my VistaRC1 the Media Player keeps locking up if I pause the DVD video for more than a few seconds. After the pause if I hit play it takes a while before anything happens and then the video is very choppy and not caught up to the sound. The only "fix" for this is to exit media player then open it again. This only happens if I pause for more than a few seconds. I cant figure out what...
September 23rd 06 08:23 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 596
poor sound from internet explorer by fergos
when looking at a vidio clip the sound is very low and very muffler I use windows media player on my desk top but it is not on my used addons on the tools add-ons currently loaded in internet expolorer can any one help?
September 23rd 06 11:45 PM
by fergos Go to last post
0 514
Stuttering DVD playback by Victor
I have the same issue on RC1. AMD64 X2 3800 AM2 with 2Gb ram and GeForce 6200 PCI express card with Nvidia driver for Vista. The playback is sluggish and bad quality (sound is perfect, though) in WMP and worse in media center. Only in full screen mode, though, when I reduce the window size to smth like 640X400 (not sure about the exact numbers) pixels it works fine. I am using 1920X1200...
September 24th 06 05:44 AM
by Victor Go to last post
0 511
Stuttering DVD playback by Victor
I have the same issue on RC1. AMD64 X2 3800 AM2 with 2Gb ram and GeForce 6200 PCI express card with Nvidia driver for Vista. The playback is sluggish and bad quality (sound is perfect, though) in WMP and worse in media center. Only in full screen mode, though, when I reduce the window size to smth like 640X400 (not sure about the exact numbers) pixels it works fine. I am using 1920X1200...
September 24th 06 05:46 AM
by Victor Go to last post
0 1,292
slow/jumpy dvd playback in RC1 by Victor
The DVD video playback is sluggish and bad quality in WMP and worse in media center. Only in full screen mode, though, when I reduce the window size to smth like 640X400 (not sure about the exact numbers) pixels it works fine. I am using 1920X1200 resolution on my 24" widescreen dell LCD. AMD64 X2 3800 AM2 with 2Gb ram and GeForce 6200 PCI express card with Nvidia driver for Vista. Is there...
September 24th 06 12:51 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 502
Burning MC recorded files by KueyBozis
I cannot burn a DVD of media recorded from Media centre in Vista RC1. Everything works up to the stage of selecting the file to burn ( including reading and deleting of existing information on a DVD+RW disc). Once the file is selected a dialogue box comes up saying something about the file \windows\ehome\ehshell.exe. Media Centre shuts down and then restarts. I have read in other posts...
September 24th 06 09:31 AM
by KueyBozis Go to last post
0 490
Plaback Sound by Johny-thin
I am having issues with the playback sound. I have no issues with the recording sound. If I pause the playback or leave the blue menu screen up for a little while the sound disappears. After a reboot it works fine again until I leave it on the menu or pause what we are watching. I also found that if I start the speaker setup again and then partway through cancel the setup my sound comes...
September 25th 06 05:56 PM
by Johny-thin Go to last post

From The