Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
AC3 Playback by Adsolute0[_3_]
To the best of my knowledge, atleast concerning x64 systems, Ac3 will not work in WMC and the 64 bit version of WMP. Believe it has something to do with the new audio stacking that windows is doing. Those that i know that are lucky enough to get it to work have only gotten stereo sound. However, after trying every hack i could find I went back to the old tried and true 'VLC media player -...
April 2nd 08 04:40 AM
by Adsolute0[_3_] Go to last post
0 175
How to Change Codec for Windows Movie Maker? by adventuregirl10591
I've been trying to download avi video files into WMM but the program won't let me import them.Someone told me it might be a codec probelm, so I downloaded Xvid codec, but now I can't figure out how to add that codec to Windows Movie Maker so it can play my video files.When I go to Compatibility on Windows Movie Maker it says I can not change it because it's "part of this version of...
July 11th 08 04:18 PM
by adventuregirl10591 Go to last post
0 233
Help Adding Music to Slide Show in DVD Maker by AEH25
I am creating a slide show using Windows DVD Maker. The source of my songs is iTunes. I've converted the format of the songs in iTunes to mp3, but I can't drag into DVD maker or burn onto a CD. When I try to import from DVD Maker, the songs aren't even recognized in the album folder. Any tips on how to add music will be great! What other program can I download from that will make the songs work?...
June 23rd 08 01:08 AM
by On Request Go to last post
1 164
playing media files by aerbas
i have this really annoying problem of trying to play music files in windows vista media player. from the library i select a song to play and it says...media changing... i have to then wait a minute and a half between songs. i thought it was my ram not being fast enough (1024) but tried all ways of speeding that up but no, i also tried to find if any files where corrupt, but no change...
May 22nd 07 04:48 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 89
Can't play Videos. At all. by Aesha
I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium and have been for about three months now, and its mostly been running fine (at least where this is concerned). However, the other day I chucked an audio CD in the drive in order to listen to some music and now everything has screwed up. I tried to autorun the CD in WMP, and WMP refused to even start up. I ended up installing Winamp instead which worked...
May 20th 07 12:08 PM
by Aesha Go to last post
0 76
Specified Module for Windows Movie Maker by Afiqah Azlee
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS REGARDING TO PUT SOME AUDIO/MOVIE IN MY WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER. EVERYTIME I TRY TO INSERT ANY AUDIO/MOVIE, THIS MESSAGE WILL POP OUT ON THE SCREEN. C:\USERS\MAS\MUSIC\MILEY CYRUS - FLY ON THE WALL.MP3 COULD NOT BE IMPORTED. THE SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. PLEASE HELP, IT'S URGENT. :(
April 21st 09 08:43 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
3 396
Video Import Problem by afret
When importing video clips from digital camcorder with third-party software (Pixela ImageMixer3 or Roxio Easy Media Creator 9), MPG clips are imported to my "Videos" folder. However, When I open the "Videos" folder, I get multiple warnings that Rundll32 has encountered a problem and must close. When I try to import the MPGs from the "Videos" folder into my movie production program...
May 18th 07 07:34 AM
by afret Go to last post
0 103
Video Import by afret
I import video clips from my digital camcorder to my Vista "Videos" folder for upload to my movie production software (Cyberlink Power Director). I import the clips using Pixela ImageMaker3 or Roxio Easy Media Creator (EMC) 9. Clips are imported as MPGs. When I open the Vista "Videos" folder, I get multiple warning messages saying Rundll32 has encountered problems and must shut down. ...
May 18th 07 07:46 AM
by afret Go to last post
0 98
Line-in Audio Sound Pass-through by afret
For Realtek software fix go to www.realtek.com.tw, select Downloads, then High Definition Codecs. Download/install the executable file, "Vista_R167." No special preparation steps required for computer. Just save to file and install. You get a new Sound Manager that works great. -- afret ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...
May 19th 07 05:45 PM
by afret Go to last post
0 101
youtube videos stop repeatedly by againe
Hello, Whenever we try to play a you tube video it stops every few seconds to "load" more rather than loading it all first and then playing it all the way through. Is there a simple setting I can change to make it run as intended? Thanks, Ann
December 17th 08 12:10 AM
by againe Go to last post
0 105
Is Dreamscene (general release, not beta)available to new download by agastache
I read different things. Is Dreamscene really released and if so, where do I download. My Vista update does not offer the option. Am I missing something
December 20th 07 07:08 PM
by PapaJohn Go to last post
8 142
Windows movie maker preview doesn't work by aggrivated ninja
I think i may have accidentally hit a button but suddenly my preview wouldn't work. what can i do?!
May 11th 08 12:46 AM
by aggrivated ninja Go to last post
0 123
Windows movie maker preview doesn't work by aggrivated ninja[_2_]
I might have pressed the wrong key on accident but suddenly my preview won't work. what key did i press and what do i press to undo it?
May 11th 08 12:49 AM
by aggrivated ninja[_2_] Go to last post
0 135
windows media player 10-11 by agmt2
I have movies that are under windows media player 10 when I try and run them under windows media player 11 I only get sound no viedo how do I convert them or fix the problem with 11
February 13th 08 05:20 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 103
Windows DVD Maker- HELP!!!!!! by agus217
There is a way to add the subtitles to the movie? There is another program? Thanks.
March 20th 08 11:51 PM
by Roy Ballew Go to last post
1 117
Vista Media Center A/V Codec Support (XVID, DIVX, etc) in RC1 by AHeber
Anyone have any luck installing video codecs such as XVID, DIVX, etc., on Vista RC1? Similar to Media Center 2005, the codecs will install and operate fine under Media Player 11 from the normal shell, but are not recognized by media player within Media Center. This was a very frustrating issue with MCE 2005 (codecs not used universally by media player in and out of Media Center). Any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 20th 09 09:21 AM
by nichhit25 Go to last post
11 750
WMM keeps on crashing upon importing videos! by ahkaizz
everytime i drag a video into the timeline, it crashes without fail. any help ? problem event name: appcrash application name: moviemk.exe application version: 6.0.6002.18005 application timestamp: 49e0238f fault module name: atklumdisp.dll fault module version: 7.14.10.303
December 7th 09 07:00 AM
by ahkaizz Go to last post
6 357
WMM keeps on crashing upon importing videos! by ahkaizz
everytime i drag a video into the timeline, it crashes without fail. any help ? problem event name: appcrash application name: moviemk.exe application version: 6.0.6002.18005 application timestamp: 49e0238f fault module name: atklumdisp.dll fault module version: 7.14.10.303
December 6th 09 07:08 PM
by ahkaizz Go to last post
0 198
linked videos problem by ahop115
when i click on anything with a video link or a wma file it wont play for me. i have to right click on it and save it to my desktop for it to play. i did what the faq section told me to do but it still doesnt work. what else can i do so i can play the videos without saving them?
May 4th 07 08:28 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 82
How to burn AVI/MPEG/DivX/Mov/RMVB video to DVD by aifans007[_15_]
'*DVD to iPod Suite for Mac*' (http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/dvd-to-ipod-suite-for-mac.html) The 'DVD to iPod rip software ' (http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/dvd-to-ipod-suite-for-mac.html)includes two excellent products, 'DVD to iPod Converter ' (http://tinyurl.com/om7an6)and 'iPod Video Converter' (http://tinyurl.com/n2vfzh). 'DVD to iPod Converter...
June 19th 09 02:34 PM
by aifans007[_15_] Go to last post

From The