Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Video error in Media Center by Oceanwatcher
I downloaded Vista today and wanted to try out some of the online content. Also, I wanted to see the few clips that comes with Vista and check how DVD's are playing. When I try to access any online content or play the recorded clips, I get a "Video Error" - Files needed to display video are not installed or working correctly. Please restart Windows Media Center or restart the...
September 28th 06 04:24 PM
by Oceanwatcher Go to last post
5 532
MSN Music by nogascans
September 26th 06 02:03 AM
by nogascans Go to last post
0 475
Vista Can Chocolate by OpeXp
Hey Guys, I just oreder the Chocolate from Verizon... Their software says not compatable with WMP11 Beta... Anybody using it ???? Thanks Op
September 26th 06 04:48 AM
by OpeXp Go to last post
0 452
asio driver , driver updates for M-Audio Delta rpc1 card by Plop
need asio driver , rpc1 card driver updates as well , made by - M-Audio - and do not support Vista at this time , however , M - Audio will post beta driver updates when they become available. My rpc1 card is connected from my system ( computer ) via ' r -bus cable ' to my Roland Vm3100 Pro ( Digital Mixer ) with other Roland Digital Gear . The Beta testing of 32bit RC1- Microsoft Windows...
September 26th 06 08:54 PM
by Plop Go to last post
0 1,302
Power DVD + Black screen by Jojy
I´m trying to use Cyberlink Power DVD (version.6 and 7) to watch DVDs, but I´ve got a black screen instead the video and audio only. The funny is that if I use Media Center I´ve got the video but no audio (I know there is a bug with audio codec if you are using AMD XP cpus). But if I use a decoder utility to switch the decoder from MS to Cyberlink decoder the dvd runs fine in media center...
September 27th 06 09:00 PM
by Jojy Go to last post
1 487
Switching live TV channels by Nick Payne
When I'm watching a live channel using media center, is there any way to change channels other than using channel +/-. Going from channel 5 to channel 50 that way involves an awful lot of +++++: is it possible while a channel is playing to bring up a list and jump directly to the channel I want? TIA Nick
September 27th 06 10:12 AM
by Nick Payne Go to last post
0 462
Gallery by otiasj
Hello, The only feature I really miss in gallery : Using the mouse wheel to pass to the next/previous picture, It would be cool to have some more settings! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this...
September 28th 06 04:13 AM
by otiasj Go to last post
0 503
Slow syncing with my Sansa C150 device by Michael
I have really slow syncing when I'm syncing my songs to my Sansa C150 in Vista RC1. It's pretty quick when it is syncing the individual songs. But when it’s starting on a new album that is hasn’t synced yet, it takes 5 minutes or so before it starts to sync the first song for that album. Then it continues to synchronize the songs as you would expect. Is this a known problem with certain...
September 28th 06 01:44 PM
by Michael Go to last post
0 435
Slow syncing with my Sansa C150 device by Michael
I have really slow syncing when I'm syncing my songs to my Sansa C150 in Vista RC1. It's pretty quick when it is syncing the individual songs. But when it’s starting on a new album that is hasn’t synced yet, it takes 5 minutes or so before it starts to sync the first song for that album. Then it continues to synchronize the songs as you would expect. Is this a known problem with certain...
September 28th 06 01:45 PM
by Michael Go to last post
0 426
MSN Music working in Vista 64 5728! by nogascans
I have been checking this forum for a while and have seen that a lot of others have been having the same issues with MSN Music and downloaded music. After clean install on this machine running Vista 64 5728 and 2 other machines running Vista 32 5728 I can confirm that MSN Music downloader works and that previously download files play after confirmation. Yoohoo! Dave
September 28th 06 02:53 AM
by Jeff Go to last post
6 485
Build 5728 Media Centre by kjdoug
I have flawless video and no sound. I hear a noise like a record skipping every few seconds and thats it. Anyone else experience this? Or have any ideas? -- Beta Tester
September 26th 06 01:23 AM
by kjdoug Go to last post
0 454
Has this happened to you on WMP in Vista 5728? by [email protected]
I just installed Vista 5728 and I noticed this. It didnt happen RC1 or any other betas before that... What do ya'll think is causing it? Check it out: http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2084/wtfpz5.jpg I didnt mess with Media Player in any way. I just installed Vista...
September 26th 06 08:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 466
Corrupt WMP Library by Sttuffy
Where does the WMP library reside in VistaRC1? If my library is corrupt, can I rename the library to create a new one in VistaRC1? Is there a better way to accomplish this? Thank you for any responses, and sorry if this has been posted before!
September 25th 06 08:22 PM
by Mike Williams Go to last post
1 537
bug in WMP11 for Vista (big black bar at the botton of video!) by mr boo
you can see here http://upload.georgeownsme.com/image.php/5924.jpg notice something hinky?, BIG black bar at the botton! am using Vista build RC1 5728 Hardwa Abit AT8 AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ PowerColor Radeon X1800 XT 512MB (with latest RC1 drivers from ati.com) OCZ PC4000 EL GOLD DDR500 2GB Dual Channel (2x1GB)
September 27th 06 11:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 508
Photo Gallery by Colin Grant
When trying to print pics from Photo Gallery nothing happens. When I look at the printer queue there is nothing there! Is this a known issue? Paint Shop Pro 9 prints ok. Thanks Colin
September 25th 06 08:25 PM
by Colin Grant Go to last post
0 492
Photo Gallery by Colin Grant
When trying to print pics from Photo Gallery nothing happens. When I look at the printer queue there is nothing there! Is this a known issue? Paint Shop Pro 9 prints ok. Thanks Colin
September 28th 06 07:33 PM
by danbrown Go to last post
3 427
dvd files on hard drive by Chris
ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO OPEN AND WACH DVD FILES ON HARD DRIVE IN RC1- VISTA MEDIA CENTER .My old OP xp media center 2005 would play the same files in the videos part but can not get media center in vista to play thes same files ????? but inter video player dose ?????????? need help , This is one of the reasons I got a media center pc ......
September 25th 06 09:01 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 430
Media Center Digital TV Missing Channels by Ralph
I am using Vista RC1 Build 5728. I have a V-Box Digital HDTV tuner connected by USB. Media Center Guide will find all the main digital channels in the area, but only the MAIN digital channel of each station. All the local digital stations here have at least 2 channels and most have between 3-5 channels which usually includes a 24/7 weather radar channel. Does anyone know how to enable all...
September 26th 06 10:38 PM
by Ralph Go to last post
3 489
Media Centre Sound by kjdoug
Anyone else have flawless video but no sound in the new MC? All I hear is a ticking every few seconds. -- Beta Tester
September 26th 06 01:44 PM
by Alejo Go to last post
1 449
Denied access to My Music file by rlane6
I just upgraded to Windows Vista RC1 from XP SP2 and I keep getting a denied access message when trying to access the My Music file. I've followed the onscreen messages to change the security settings but with no luck. I don't have any problems accessing My Documents, Pictures, & Videos. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might correct this? Thanks.
September 28th 06 10:46 PM
by DiDo FRGT/10 Go to last post

From The