Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Vista Windows Media Center Error by Lyndon
After I upgraded to Vista Home Premium, it's working great! However, when I try to play a downloaded song in Windows Media Center, I get an error "unknown audio error" with a a number 8010100 and WMC goes black. If I wait for 3-5 minutes, there is a lot of disk activity and then the song starts to play!!! After that, all songs play OK. I tried downloading the codecs, no help. I turned...
June 3rd 07 10:18 PM
by Jude Go to last post
6 134
listen to the microphone and record at the same time by aTRIBEcalledMATT
I am trying to plug in my piano to my computer under the microphone plug thingy... and i cant figure out how to be able to listen to it and record at the same time with the sound recorder... so if anyone knows how to record and listen at the same time... that would be great! Thanks!
June 3rd 07 10:58 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
2 132
How do I make iTunes work through the interface on the front by OutlawDevilDog
how do I make iTunes work with the play pause stop and volume buttons on the front of the Inspiron e1705. I had it working a few days ago and it just stopped, I'd liek to get it back but havent been able to figure it out or get lucky enough to hit the right combination. thanks
June 4th 07 01:15 AM
by OutlawDevilDog Go to last post
0 132
WMP 11 lyrics by gh0st
Is there any way to add lyrics to my music files when using WMP 11? I cant even view my lyrics which i have previously added using advance tag editor in WMP 10.
June 4th 07 02:05 AM
by PaulB Go to last post
1 136
Vista Premium Print Pictue Dialog Box by Rich
The print picture dialog box does not list my default printer under the "printer" drop down box. The listed options are OneNote; Microsoft XPS Document Writer; Acrobat distiller; and Install Printer. If install printer is selected it tells you not to use this option with a USB printer. The printer I'm attempting to use is a HP Color Laserjet 1600 which is listed as my default...
June 4th 07 04:32 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 139
Vista Movie Maker won't publish by fjr1300
Got Vista Movie Maker 6.0.6000.16386 Imported AVI, used storybord, saved project as. But when I want to publish the movie anywhere, MM shuts down with unknown error message. Anyone?
June 4th 07 08:30 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
1 163
Vista Media Centre display by John Boyle
The TV picture displayed on my 16 x 9 lcd monitor does not fill the screen in any mode (4 x 3 or 16 x 9). There is a 3-5 cm black border around the image. Nvidia and MC are both set at 1440 x 900 because MC fails when trying to set the picture at the monitor's native resolution of 1680 x 1050. I would expect the image to fill the dispaly horizontally or vertically dependant upon the aspect...
June 4th 07 04:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
8 170
dvd maker by ANG430
when i go to windows DVD MAKER to burn a movie that i have downloaded... in the menu options i change the screen to such as wigescreen or rectangle widescreen and so on...when the movie is finished burning i put it in my dvd player and it has the movie boxed in with 2 inches of black bars on all four sides...i've tried most all of the settings and it always ends up in the miiddle of the...
June 4th 07 04:52 PM
by Habeck Go to last post
2 104
Urge music store by Urge music store
I just bought a laptop with vista premium and I am admin on the box but for whatever reason I have not been able to download the urge music store. Everytime I try it I get a C:\Programdata\media make sure you have access to this folder. Has anyone else experience this and if so what was the resolution?
June 4th 07 07:19 PM
by Urge music store Go to last post
0 102
windows media player on vista home premium edition by Simon
why does music I have ripped from my albums into the media player stutter at the end of every track when playing back can enyone help? -- Simon k
June 4th 07 07:20 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 112
Windows XP and Windows Vista ExpertZone chat tomorrow, June 5th 10am PST by MS Public Newsgroups
Please join us for our ExpertZone chat for discussion with Microsoft employees and MVP's regarding Windows XP and Windows Vista! Here is the URL to the chat: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/chats/chatroom.aspx What will be discussed in the chat: - Experiences with Windows Vista or Windows XP
June 4th 07 09:57 PM
by MS Public Newsgroups Go to last post
0 101
Media Center In Vista Has Stopped Working by Dinger
Hi, media center in vista ultimate has stopped working for me. I will detail the problems below any help would be much appreciated. Thanks In Advanced. Description Stopped working Problem signature Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: ehshell.exe Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6000.16386
June 4th 07 11:41 PM
by Dinger Go to last post
0 104
Pixela (Sony) by MikeG
Pixela is Sony software that came with my DVD Handicam, and I need it to DL the videos to my HD. Of course, it is not compatable with Vista. I had installed Vista and had to re-install XP in order to use the computer with the videos I make with the Handicam. Can anyone suggest a workaround? I must use the Handicam and I'd love to have Vista. I got a free Vista Disk when i got this new Dell...
June 4th 07 11:56 PM
by MikeG Go to last post
4 174
Music, Buying and Downloading by workaholick
Where can i download or purchase "Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?" I want the original, by the Beatles.
June 5th 07 01:08 AM
by workaholick Go to last post
0 101
Vista - Movie Maker - Photo Gallery by Patty
When I import music, it won't let me bring in a m4p. I feel like I need a codec but it won't help me with which one! thanks. -- patty
June 5th 07 03:55 AM
by Patty Go to last post
2 123
Pictures in Start menu no longer working by Rebekka
Hi I'm not sure what happened yesterday when I was working on some pictures but the Pictures link in the Start menu is no longer working. Clicking it produces no result and right-clicking and selecting Properties shows no information at all, no file type, 0 for size, etc. I also checked the Customize Start Menu in the Control Panel and Pictures is no longer listed.
June 5th 07 04:21 AM
by Ramesh, MS-MVP Go to last post
4 110
Alt-Tab and Windows Photo Gallery by Wizard1027
Hi, I recently purchased Vista Ultimate, and in general, I've been pleased with its features. The new Windows Photo Gallery is definitely an improvement over the Picture & Fax Viewer. However, I am irked by one little thing. When I start a slideshow with Photo Gallery, it seems like Photo Gallery's use of DirectX preempts a number of shortcut key commands. In particular, I can't switch out...
June 5th 07 06:01 AM
by Wizard1027 Go to last post
0 106
C00D11B1 error by s0ph1e
I keep getting this error when trying to play music ripped to the library. No music- other than music WMP came with- plays without a disc in the drive. I have tried all the options in the 'help' section, but none have helped. Please explain how to rectify this problem! Thanks.
June 5th 07 11:13 AM
by s0ph1e Go to last post
0 121
Windows Movie Maker Crashes by sirfartalot
Hi, I have a problem with Windows Movie Maker. It will import media fine but as soon as I try to drag anything into the timeline (video or photo), the application crashes and I get the message "Windows Movie Maker has stopped working". I found some discussion on the net about Nero causing a problem but I do not have this installed. I am using the 32 bit version of Vista Ultimate Edition.
June 5th 07 02:38 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
7 142
Importing Pictures by DWQ Online
When I used to insert my memory card into the F: Drive, Auto Play would pop up and I would select Windows Gallery and tag my photos so they were inported. However, now Windows Gallery is no longer an option (I had installed Photoshop, but have since uninstalled it). How can I get Windows Gallery to be my default importer again? Any idea? It is not even option and when I go to Auto Play...
June 5th 07 06:33 PM
by DWQ Online Go to last post

From The