Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Vista and iTunes error – please help! by cmh
I have downloaded iTunes (ver 7.7) 4 times to my new Vista machine and still get the same problem…as soon as I open up iTunes I get a Microsoft Windows message which says ‘Apple MobileDeviceHelper has stopped working – Windows is checking for a solution to the problem….’ This is then followed by another message ‘a problem caused the programme to stop working correctly. Windows...
July 29th 08 04:34 PM
by cmh Go to last post
1 300
SOUND by reggieman
I turned on my computer and there is no sound. It says it is working but there is no sound in my speakers. any suggestions
July 29th 08 02:16 PM
by SCSIraidGURU Go to last post
2 318
Select Which Pictures to Import? by Need Help
When we had Windows XP, anytime we connected our camera up to the PC, before importing, it would ask us which pictures we wanted to import and where. Now that we have this new PC with Windows Vista...it only asks us for a tag, but imports ALL pictures that are on the camera. How can we get it to prompt us as to which pictures we want to import, vs. importing all pictures.
July 29th 08 01:03 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 266
00966 by nai2alnai
July 29th 08 10:06 AM
by nai2alnai Go to last post
0 301
windows movie maker:black preview screen by Rachel
i am creating a video for our school's banquet,and everytime i add a transition to any slide, the preview screen goes black and i have to get rid of the transitions to see a picture. Sometimes even doing that doesn't work. Anyone know what to do? i really need these transitions to make it look good.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 29th 08 06:22 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
19 466
Why can't I listen to streaming audio? by dlwatson[_2_]
I cannot play any internet radio stations and I have no idea why. I have turned the protect mode off and done other similar things, but have had no luck. Can anyone help? -- dlwatson
July 29th 08 05:21 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
2 254
Music from Media Player copied to my Desktop by CS
Hey, I guess I'd like to know why music downloaded from Kazza to Media Player ended up on my desktop. How do I stop this from continuing to happen and how can I delete the music already on the desktop without it being deleted from Media Player. Thanks, CS
July 29th 08 05:21 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 277
Outgoing email + corrupted video file by Colleen[_3_]
Hi, Hoping someone can help with this problem. I've discovered recently that whenever I forward an email with a video attachment, the recipient is unable to open the video file, as it has a "corrupted file" error message. I don't have a clue what this means or how it happens. When I receive the video in an email message, I can open and play the video attachment just fine with no problems....
July 29th 08 05:20 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 226
different version of song plays when put in movie maker by RM1
I bought a song from Amazon which plays 3 minutes..it plays 3 minutes in media player, but when I drag it into Movie Maker a different version (7 minutes long) plays.
July 29th 08 05:18 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 206
Advanced Tag Editor is disabled by churin
I want to edit tag of music in a play list but the Advanced Tag Editor is disabled. The Advanced Tag Editor can be launched but for example, the tile field is grayed so that I can not edit. How can I enable it?
July 29th 08 05:17 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 223
MP11: Undeleteble Ghostfiles by Mr. Looney, Denmark
In my Mediaplayer 11.0.6 liberary (Danish version), there are still many files that I have deleted fram my PC. I can't delete them. When I right-click them, and say "delete" nothing, absolutely nothing happens. I can't edit them. When I edit any information such as album name, nothing happens. I can't play them. If I try to play them, I get an error message "Can't play the file from this...
July 29th 08 05:17 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
1 199
Movie Maker & Nero by Dennis Cockburn
I can create a movie in Movie Maker but my trouble starts when I try to publish it. I choose DVD and get a message saying that Movie Maker is closing and DVD Maker is opening. Okay so good, so far. Then DVD crashes and I get a message saying the problem is caused by a nero component with a link to update the file. When you get to the Nero site they want you to upgrade to Version 8!! Is it...
July 29th 08 12:49 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
3 220
H323 - COMSurrogate by TOM_
Hi. The video files don't want to open. My computer says this: This problem was caused by OpenH323. Support for this product is community-based. Typically, this type of support group offers information and resources in a forum format, addressing issues other users have experienced with OpenH323. In the forum, you can research existing solutions to your current problem, or you can ask the...
July 29th 08 12:44 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
6 235
HOW TO COPY A DVD AND EMAIL by KTBARTHEDOOR
I HAVE A BARREL RACING VIDEO I WANT TO EMAIL FROM A DVD CAN ANYONE HELP?
July 28th 08 09:28 PM
by oscar Go to last post
1 185
Dreamscene not working by Jreg
Hi there, I have a new computer (Built myself) with Windows Ultimate 64bit, ATI 4870 Graphics card, Intel Quad Core. etc. For some reason my dreamscene is not working. When I select a dreamscene for playing, it just turnes the background black and the play option is grayed out. Things I have already checked:
July 28th 08 09:06 PM
by Jreg Go to last post
0 192
Vista Media Player Sync Problem by xebec
I the following problem in Vista Media Player when syncing with a Moto Q9h: 1) On the phone, the sync'd albums show up properly. 2) When click on my device in Windows Media Player, some of the artists all appear under a different artists. Intially they appeared fine, but over time, they all get lumped into a single artist. FYI, YES, the tags are set correctly for Artist and Album. As I...
July 28th 08 06:52 PM
by xebec Go to last post
0 186
Media Sharing small problem by JBone
I have 4 computers connected to my router, 2 wireless, 2 wired, plus an xbox wired (xbox isnt important here), i have been trying to get my media sharing to work, so that i can play my music from various computers on other computers. At the moment all devices can connect to one(wired) computer and play its music, the other wired device can see all connected devices, but can only connect to the...
July 28th 08 05:08 PM
by JBone[_2_] Go to last post
1 234
File won't delete by JohnL
I use the Pictures folder alot on my Vista based computer, and recently I was sorting through some of the pictures, deciding which ones to keep and which to delete. Most of these I have copied from my digital camera, and some I have downloaded from the web. Well, after having gone through them all, there is at least one in particular that I cannot seem to delete. I don't want it to just be...
July 28th 08 02:50 PM
by sag Go to last post
9 267
Windows movie maker--timeline is not right! by Katie
hi, everybody, it was my first time to make the photo movie with window movie maker. At the beginning it was ok, but later i realized there was a problem with the timeline. The music played in the middle was in a different pace when played from the beginning. It was delayed when I played it in the middle of the timeline, compared from the beginnng. I couldn't match the photos with the music...
July 28th 08 10:47 AM
by stayupthereyeah Go to last post
7 198
Getting Extra Frames in Movie Maker by needhelp
I am creating a quick reel of different shots from several different movies. I have imported the chapters as .vob format. When I play the clip it seems to pick up a few frames from the following shot. When I scrub through or pull the time slider in the viewer I do not get the extra frames. When I split a few frames off the tail of the shots I still get frames from the proceeding shot. ...
July 28th 08 09:27 AM
by needhelp Go to last post

From The