Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Creative ALchemy (X-Fi Edition) 1.00.04 (18.73 MB) Released Today by Cal Bear '66
Creative ALchemy (X-Fi Edition) 1.00.04 (18.73 MB) 12 June 2007 http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
June 12th 07 03:00 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 136
Speakers and microphone by DJ
I have not really an issue but need to know how to configure something, I bought a new microphone with a USB cord. I plugged it into my computer and the microphone reads my voice fine. I see the activity in the control pannel menus ect ect. I want to configure my microphone so when I speak into it my voice comes out of the speakers. I have done this before with a microphone that plugged into...
June 12th 07 05:57 PM
by DJ Go to last post
0 151
unable to add anything to windows media center by superkermit
I dont know whats going on but when ever i try to add something to windows media player 11 on windows vista ultimate... it says " there is no items in this library yet - the player is searching for digital media files in the background." i have it on my shared folder and i tryed to add it to it but nothing happens to it and i have no clue whats going on .. i looked it up on the help and i...
June 13th 07 02:22 AM
by superkermit Go to last post
0 137
Windows DVD Maker files don't open by Nakadee
I can't open up saved projects. When I do it says jpg.files cannot be found.
June 13th 07 08:28 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
3 142
Windows movie maker stalling by rlw39
Have used WMM over the last few weeks creating a 50min movie with the intention of creating a DVD via DVD maker all on Vista Premium. Every time I have finished doing some work and throughout working on the project it replays fine via the preview panel. But when I have saved and re open the project will not play in the preview panel, to resolve this i normally have to delete the last...
June 13th 07 08:29 AM
by Graham Hughes Go to last post
3 149
WMP Laggy Music/Long Start Time by Levi
In Windows Media Player 11 using Windows Vista Home Premium all of a sudden glitches began to occur. First songs that used to play instantaneously now take 11/12 seconds to begin. Also in the last 90% of every song for about 3 to 5 seconds songs begin to lag as if there was not enough processing power or if the files were corrupted. Neither of these are true and all files work fine in other...
June 13th 07 09:29 AM
by Vixen Go to last post
3 199
Windows Picture Viewer in Windows Vista by Mr.Ricno
I am having problems using Windows Picture Viewer to open attachments in Outlook 2007 (Tiff and JPG) At one time this did work, for a unknown reason it has stopped working. I can still open files outside of outlook using the viewer. Can I reinstall the program back in to Windows? How can I get this to work again? I am using Windows Vista Business 64 bit for the OS together with Office 2007...
June 13th 07 04:01 PM
by Mr.Ricno Go to last post
0 124
Have lost Audio in Media Player 11 by Don Wade
I got a new Dell computer about a week ago. It has Wndows Vista on it and came with Windows Media Player 11. 2 days ago I watched some videos and played a CD on the media player and it worked fine. Since then I have installed various software (which I had on my old computer) but I haven't used the media player since then.... Until today. The media player has no audio. Cds or videos play...
June 13th 07 06:12 PM
by DellCA Go to last post
3 130
Cannot Listen to Audio In through Computer Speakers by Matt
Hello, I am trying to connect and audio in device, in this case a portable recorder from our board meetings, and listen back to the audio through the computer speakers as I transcribe notes and meeting summaries. Unfortunately I cannot seem to listen to the audio that is coming through the line in or the microphone. In the windows mixer the audio records correctly, and I can see the...
June 13th 07 08:34 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 130
Help! Deleted Video Folder by Mark
I had a video folder set up in "public" for all users and then deleted the one attached to my log on. I now know that this was just a junction to "see" the other folder. Problem is I've deleted it. I know I can make a new normal folder but how can I replace the system folder with all the attributes to show on the menu etc? Mark
June 13th 07 08:46 PM
by Mark Go to last post
2 183
WPG by Rennie
Vista RC1 Build 5600 When I try to open a picture in WPG I get the following error This picture can't be displayed. You may not have enough memory available. Close some programs or, if your disk is almost full, free some disk space and try again. I have 1.5GB of memory which 56% is available and 38.4GB of free hard disk
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 13th 07 08:54 PM
by DRBE Go to last post
14 1,070
Speaker Help by KingLoz
Hi all, I have a 2.1 Dell speaker system running from a High Definition integrated sound card, and I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice as to how I can improve the bass. My sub seems a bit quiet, and I'm still just getting to grips with Vista. One more question, my computer came with Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced HD software. I have tried to install this, but it says my...
June 13th 07 10:25 PM
by KingLoz Go to last post
0 216
Microsoft Digital image suite anniversary edition by Judy
Is there anyone who can help me to delete empty files in this programme? When I installed the programme on my Vista laptop it listed files that I had deleted the photos in, but I cannot find a way to delete the empty folders, so I have empty folders with no pictures in and the photos are not in either my pictures or my microsoft digital suite but the empty folders are, no problem deleting...
June 14th 07 12:17 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
8 136
video by arte
hello, i'm writing this because i have a problem with watching movies, before i was using windows XP and i had my movies on disk D and now when i changed my windows into vista i still have my all movies in disk D but i can't watch im pressing on it and there is a sound but its not showing anything.Can someone help me? if yes can u inform me about this to my email:
June 14th 07 01:46 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 246
Very slow Burn in Windows Movie Maker by Metalhead Rod
I am having issues trying to burn a movie I created in Windows Movie Maker. Ive searched high and low and cant find a solution. Creating a DVD is incredibly easy, but once I burn it - it was burning for 6 hours and only at 61%!!! Any ideas? I have a good quality computer. My burner is very fast - I think the problem is its taking so long converting the file into a file that will go onto the...
June 14th 07 02:49 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 130
FRAMES!!!! by Jeanna
MS Digital Image Standard 2006 came loaded on my new computer. I can't get it to pull up frames or mats for my pics. It does "soft", "hightlighted" and "stamped" fine. I wish they had left the last photo program on it, if this one doesn't come with frames and mats.
June 14th 07 04:19 AM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 228
Sound In screen nrecording by Raniero
I have installed Vista just yesterday so everything was good until today, I used to record my screen with Snagit and Gamecam for games, and used to select in the mixer the Stereo Mix channel for recording the sound from the PC, now there is no Stereo Mix or similar channel. How Can I fix that? Thanks Raniero
June 14th 07 05:23 AM
by Raniero Go to last post
0 137
Iriver Clix by Jobeck1
I have seen this post a couple of times but the recommendations don't seem to work. My Clix was working fine up until a couple of days ago when it wouldn't sync with my PC. I have been using Napster To Go and Media Player 11 but when I sync with either of these my songs still won't play. Napster said that they think it is a problem with the Clix not storing the licenses correctly. I updated...
June 14th 07 10:46 AM
by Jobeck1 Go to last post
1 155
Photo Gallery won't open my uploaded pic's from my cell by Kristina
Why is microsoft so complicated? I finally figured out how to get my pictures from my cell phone tothe computer...When Itry to open a picture abox comes upthat says .. "Picture galley cannot open this picture or video. File format is NOT supported, or you don't have the latest updates to Photo Gallery" When I looked at the troubleshooting area for updating Photo Gallery it told me that when...
June 14th 07 03:35 PM
by Kristina Go to last post
2 138
Vista Sound Scheme Won't Play My .wav Files by Cheshyr
I recently got a new laptop and have wanted to replace the Sound Scheme of Vista (Home Edition Premium) but after having gone back to the site I get all my .wavs from, I've discovered that it will not play them even after thay are assigned. When I click on them in their folder or even right-clicking on them and selecting play from the Sound Scheme selection windows they will open up and play...
June 14th 07 04:16 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post

From The