Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Camera not detected in Vista by Frank
Before I updated Visat I was able to use Cannon's software. After Vista, Cannon's software did not work, but I was able to use Windows Photo Gallery. Today, when I plug in via the USB it does not recogonize or detect my camera. Tried the solutions via the Help and Support function but nothing works. Appreciate any help. Thanks.
June 14th 07 08:55 PM
by Frank Go to last post
4 184
Compress movie file?? by Ivana
Hello! I'd like to know how I could compress movie file (which I took with camera), so to be able to send it thru email. Thank you! Ivana
June 15th 07 01:40 AM
by Mac Go to last post
5 153
Windows Photo Gallery by Windows photo gallery Problems
every picture i open in Windows Vista photo gallery is bright hot pink, the picture is quite often invisible the pink is so strong, i have tried everything i know, it started when i upgraded from Windows XP home to Windows Vista. does anyone know what might be the cause of Windows Photo Gallery turning all my pictures Pink, Windows Paint opens them fine and even the Thumbnail views of the...
June 15th 07 04:34 AM
by shahdeene32 Go to last post
7 155
Windows Photo Gallery by shahdeene32
After editing a photo, how do I save it to a folder? Where is the "Help" for this program? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based...
June 15th 07 04:41 AM
by shahdeene32 Go to last post
0 122
Photo Gallery Doesn't Open pictures by Jim
When signed in as Administrator- When I try to open a photo in a folder, Photo Gallery starts but the picture will not open. The hour glass just sits there but nothing happens. When I sign in without Admin rights- When I try to open a photo in a folder, Photo Gallery starts and the picture open. Any fixes for this? --
June 15th 07 07:22 AM
by sumgai Go to last post
1 130
Scan and fix error when using iPod by Brian67
Recently upgraded to Windows Vista. Have all upgrades from Vista, as well as iTunes 7.2 (latest version). Every time I plug in my iPod or sync anything to it, Windows pops up a message (Do you want to scan and fix ... iPod?. Two buttons are present: Scan and Fix or Continue without scanning). How do I make this message stop popping up every time I use my iPod?
June 15th 07 10:55 AM
by David Go to last post
1 139
too much bass by farbuncle
Vista home premium windows Media Center Is there a graphics equalizer in WMC? I find the bass too much for my taste but can it be ajusted?
June 15th 07 01:41 PM
by farbuncle Go to last post
6 155
Unable to find pictures outside of 'pictures folder' by Slinga
I am using Windows Vista professional and am compiling a special gift for my father by creating a collage for him. In order to keep it a secret I have tried to save images outside of the standard pictures folder. When I try to access them afterwards, they are no longer in the folder. I can find them through the photo gallery but without a file in windows explorer I can't transfer them to...
June 15th 07 02:00 PM
by Michael Walraven Go to last post
1 133
Mic Volume Level Auto-Adjusts by JustinBenfaida
With this new style audio mixer, I've only had problems. Windows tried to simplify the new box with stylish pictures and only made things harder to get to. With that said...... I first am on a laptop; not that that should matter. I record all the time so being on the go and being able to record tracks of people is a necessity. Upon recording my mic levels were way too low. I then go into...
June 15th 07 03:25 PM
by JustinBenfaida Go to last post
0 135
No Tv tuner configurated by carmen
Hi there, i have a very anoying tv tuner problem. After rebooting my computer Media center tells me that no tv tuner is configurated. So every time again i reconfigure the tuner and my tv runs normal and great...but as soon as i reboot, i have to reconfigure it again. Can anyone tell me what i should do to avoid this problem? thnx
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 15th 07 03:47 PM
by Mac Go to last post
13 243
Can't open Movie Maker by Spoiledkraut
I get this message when I want to open movie maker...General access denied. How can I fix this? I have Vista
June 15th 07 11:20 PM
by John B. Sandlin Go to last post
3 117
No image after Publishing by Eddy V
I've been using Movie Maker for a few years, but I've /never/ come acros this issue before. Editing and creating my video is fine, nothing wrong there, but after publishing, the plyback is messed up. There is Audio, but no picture... Just a thin static green line down the center of the window. This happens no matter which setting I select for publishing.
June 16th 07 03:15 AM
by Eddy V Go to last post
0 142
recording vinyl albums to computer - only getting one channel by Buella
I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium. I'm using the tape out from an old preamp to connect to the Line In on my sound card. It is recording but I only seem to be getting one channel (no stereo). I can play some of the sample music files that came on the computer and I'm getting both channels. Any ideas?
June 16th 07 03:32 AM
by Wayne L Go to last post
4 138
Permanently delete music, contacts, pictures etc folders by Anh
does anyone know how to permanently delete the folders which are located in computer/local disk (C:)/users/your user name. I have tried to shift delete the music, contacts, favourites, pictures etc folders but they come back within the day, usually after i boot my computer. i know in xp they can be removed by Start Run type in - regsvr32 /u mydocs.dll but in vista i get a message...
June 16th 07 06:10 AM
by Anh Go to last post
0 148
Hybrid TV on Vista Home Premium by Oleg
Hello to all. I have AverMedia Hybrid+FM PCI TV tuner installed with built-in drivers but unfortunately Windows Media Center scans only for digital (DVB-T) signal, and I am unable to make it listen to analog TV channels (region is set to Russia, TV Guide is off). What should I do to listen to analog TV or FM radio? Thanks in advance
June 16th 07 06:44 AM
by Oleg Go to last post
0 135
Copy file without its properties? by Nigel Molesworth
Quite often when copying files, normally pictures, I get a dialog box asking if I want to "Copy this file without its properties...". The copy always seems to work, so what is the message referring to? -- Nigel M
June 16th 07 08:25 AM
by Nigel Molesworth Go to last post
0 174
MPEG issues in Vista Home Basic / Media Player 11 by Frankie Viturello
Hey all, I recently purchased a new computer that included Vista Home Basic standard. I've been a Windows user since Windows 3.0, so I've experienced just about every headache that Microsoft has thrown at us over the years. I've been very happy with the overall stability of XP over the past 5+ years, and it wasn't until recently that mine began to show signs of age (or conflicts / errors...
June 16th 07 09:58 AM
by Richard B Go to last post
7 151
Media Center Random Launch by grsax
While using my Vista Ultimate OS computer, various applications, i.e. Office, Photoshop CS3, etc. Windows Media Center randomly launches itself knocking out the application that is running. Even if I have blocked Media Center from being default program in various applications, it still continues its random launches. Any ideas on how to stop this? -- grs
June 16th 07 12:07 PM
by grsax Go to last post
0 131
Problemas reproducción mp3 by Xavier
Cuando quiero escuchar musica y elijo más de una canción, al llegar al final de la canción la canción se entrecorta. Esto me pasa con canciones que ya tenia en mi ordenador antiguo y con canciones de muestra que habia en mi nuevo ordenador. En cambio si solo quiero escuchar una funciona perfectamente.
June 16th 07 01:51 PM
by Al Pacca Go to last post
1 144
WM11 Vista WMV playback issues by Glynieboy
Since installing Vista I have had an issue with WMV playback using WM11. If I playback a WMV the picture is all blocky and mainly green in colour. It looks like some kind of codec problem. This problem happens with all WMV files. If I play the WMV in another media player such as the DIVX player it plays fine. The only other codec's I have installed other then that of the standard Vista ones...
June 16th 07 02:04 PM
by Al Pacca Go to last post

From The