Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Legal size option not available in Office 20007 Picture Manager by ritzput
I'm using Vista Office 2007 and received email attachment in tif format. It opened with Office Picture Manager but when i go to print...theres' no legal paper option. My printer settingshave legal as default so its problem with picture manager...or Vista opening tif files? Did download correct Canon vista driver from website.....(according to Cannon)?
November 21st 07 09:19 PM
by Bob J Go to last post
3 336
Any Known Issues with Lexmark X8350 All-in-One by Andy D[_2_]
I just ordered one of these yesterday, I looked it up and confirmed that it is Vista compatible, just wondering if I should be aware of any problems to look for when I go about installing it to my computer. Thanks in advance-Andy
November 21st 07 06:12 PM
by rnrdude Go to last post
3 355
Wireless Print Router/hub by mom2dramaqueen
We bought a new laptop with windows vista and have wireless internet and we have a Netgear Router for that and it works fine. We just bought a Netgear Wirless printing hub/router whatever you call it and cannot get it to work. When we go through set up and when we have our computer plugged into the hub we can print, but when we unplug an continue with setup our computer does not recognize...
November 21st 07 03:18 PM
by mom2dramaqueen Go to last post
0 275
Problems Printing from Outlook 2003 by Alex
When printing from Outlook 2003 I get multiple copies when only 1 copy is requested, and they end up at the printer as form feed rather than automatically selected from a tray. I have been advised to uncheck the options of using Word 2003 under Tools, Options, Mail Format to edit and read messages, which has fixed the multiple copies and form feed issues, but this will now remove some of the...
November 21st 07 12:32 PM
by Alex Go to last post
2 282
Hidden Vista Tips, Tricks, Tools and More ! by Russel Pitt
These Hidden tools will help you get maximum performance,Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista, What's Inside Vista: The Best of Vista's New Tools,Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking Vista, and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com/
November 21st 07 12:15 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 256
Printing From MSN by Alan Calderon
1) When I print from MSN (Vista) I get very small print I can barely see even though it looks fine on the screen. How do I fix that? 2) One of my printers is an HP Officejet Pro L7780. When my PC tries to automatically get updates from the Web, the update for this always fails. How can I correct that? Thank you!
November 21st 07 12:15 AM
by Alan Calderon Go to last post
2 316
Vista keeps loosing my network printer? by Peter
Hello, Thanks for reviewing my question. I am having to reinstall printer software about every two weeks. I have a network printer. My printer is an HP Photosmart C6180c. I have another printer on the network and it works for a while then it stop working - Vista considers it offline. Do you might know what is causing the problem? Thanks in Advance
November 20th 07 09:21 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
2 338
IE Won't Print by MGee
I've been running Vista Pro without problems for six months. Now I can print test pages and I can print from Acrobat but I can't print from IE. I can get the printer dialog box to open and my local printer shows up as the default, but once I click "Print" nothing goes into the printer's print queue. Not sure how to troubleshoot this.
November 20th 07 05:38 PM
by Michael Go to last post
3 4
Fax & Scan Closing by [email protected]
Hi All ! (german text below - Deutscher Text unten) I am trying to use a Fujitsu fi-5120C Scanner in the following way: IŽd like to start scanning (one or more pages) and save the documentfile (TIF) to the disk. In Windows XP, I just started Windows Fax- & Scan by the Scanner- Software and it saved the file as it was setup and the application closed again.
November 20th 07 05:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 310
Printing Properties by PhoenixBird
My printer is shared on the wireless network through another computer. When I click on Properties, the system seems to work for a few seconds and then a window opens and closes before I can do anything. I am the sole user of this computer and I have admin access.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 20th 07 05:19 PM
by Rob Go to last post
10 384
Vista Home Premium X32 -- How to install epson CX3500 printer ? by 123[_2_]
When I connect the CX3500 printer to the computer, vista detect the printer but can not find the driver to install it. Anyone can teach me how to install the printer ? Many thx for your help. p.s. I have called epson customer service and they told me Windows Vista will detect and install the driver, but actually is not!
November 20th 07 11:38 AM
by Bob J Go to last post
1 359
unable to print on a local network by hoffmavl
I have a desktop pc with xp pro which also has a local printer attached to it; I added a new desktop pc which has vista home installed and a laptop which are all networked. I was able to added the printer to vista through control panel add a printer but when it comes to printing a test page or printer period nothing happens, it was shared out from the xp pc, now I can print between laptop...
November 19th 07 10:45 PM
by Arjen Meijer Go to last post
5 389
Network Printer Problems by Mark
I recently purchased an HP F380 all-in-one printer. It connects to the network through a print server. Everything works fine from the XP Laptop and XP desktop, but both of the Vista laptops cannot print correctly. In both cases the print gets 90% done then stops until eventually an error message is displayed in the print queue. I have downloaded the latest driver from HP but this makes no...
November 19th 07 10:43 PM
by Arjen Meijer Go to last post
4 342
Printing problem with minolta 2300 DL by tlshaw
I recently purchased a laptop with Vista Home Premium. The printer is connected to the wireless hub and works fine with our 2 laptops running XP. I followed Konica's instructions for installing the printer. I can print a test page fine. Also, in I go into printer properties as an administrator I can print a test page. However, I can't print from any applications such as word. I have deleted...
November 19th 07 03:38 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 384
After upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I can't print multiple copies by PA Bear
This is a Windows *Update* newsgroup, not a Windows *Upgrade* newsgroup. Forwarded to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan via crosspost. Vista-specific newsgroups include: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
November 18th 07 02:26 PM
by hmiller2 Go to last post
5 272
Printer not printing by smmarlowe
I have an Hp laserjet 3050 and I just converted to Windows Vista over three months ago. My printer adapted fine. Just this week I am having difficulty with printing from internet sites. It prints fine from word, excel...etc. But my everyday sites I use for homeschool....it will not print. The printer appears and says 0 jobs pending. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
November 18th 07 11:46 AM
by Malke Go to last post
3 299
Using Epson CX8400 Scanner over the network by Brandon[_2_]
I have setup the network and can print just fine, but when I try to scan it cant find the Printer ( or it doesn't recognize it as a scanner). Any ideas?
November 18th 07 11:45 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 290
shared fax from 2003 srv does not work on vista?? by No Name
I have a 2003 srv with a microsoft shared fax printer that works perfectly with xp client. If I connect to this shared fax from vista, it install, but if I send fax it go to the local fax printer and not go to the fax server . From printer folders, If I open the linked fax, I always see the local fax queue and not the server queue. Why? Is this a bug?? Thank you Alessandro
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 18th 07 10:36 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 381
Network printer. by dave
I have a home network on XP with two desktop computers, each with their own printer... both HP's. I now have a new notebook with Vista. When I try to print to either of the printers ... the page is printed backwards. HP says they can fix it ... for a service charge. Me thinks MS should be responsible since this is a Vista problem. Regardless, I need my new Vista computer to print. Any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 18th 07 05:55 AM
by Kelly Leurck[_2_] Go to last post
12 459
03x000003ee error installing hp printer by theworm13
Tried everything. Have Vista Ultimate x64. Installing the printer drivers for a 3210 HP all in one, located on the network. I can "discover" the device fine, and it works fine from other computers, just not the x64. I get an error during installation of 03x000003ee and the installation fails. Any ideas? -- theworm13
November 17th 07 04:13 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post

From The