Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
printing Quicken 2004 reports in Vista Premium by Carol & Ray Reilly
I loaded my Quicken 2004 software in my new computer running Vista Home Premium. The program runs fine but when I try to print it appears to accept the command but the printer ejects a blank page and seems to hang up. I can print using all my other programs with a problem. I tried to contact Quicken customer service but they don't support 2004 anymore. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...
September 14th 09 12:26 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
4 407
printing Quicken 2004 reports in Vista Premium by Carol & Ray Reilly
I loaded my Quicken 2004 software in my new computer running Vista Home Premium. The program runs fine but when I try to print it appears to accept the command but the printer ejects a blank page and seems to hang up. I can print using all my other programs with a problem. I tried to contact Quicken customer service but they don't support 2004 anymore. Has anyone else seen this problem? ...
September 12th 09 10:24 PM
by Carol & Ray Reilly Go to last post
0 289
HP Color Laserjet 2600n by Daz
Hoping that someone can help as my wife is extremely frustrated with printing from her laptop onto the above. The printer is networked directly into our router and did work briefly when first installed. Now I get this message: Spooler subsystem app stopped working and closed. I've read various threads on this but none of the suggested solutions appears to work. I've tried loading software...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 11th 09 04:57 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
11 736
Can't print from MS Office after installing Vista SP2 by leftylenn
I recently started having problems with printing from MS Office programs. I did system restore and the problem was fixed for about 5 days. Then Vista SP2 installed and I'm back to not being able to print from MS Office programs. I know Vista SP2 has to be the problem but when I go to the list of installed updates, I'm not permitted to uninstall it. Ugh!! I know the printer is fine because it...
September 10th 09 08:53 PM
by leftylenn Go to last post
0 251
Vista & Dell All in One (AIO) printer by CJ
I recently upgraded my laptop to Vista Home Premium. Now I can not print to my Dell 922 AIO. I have downloaded the latest Vista drivers from Dell. The driver install appears to work fine; however, when I try to print the queue stacks up and I get a message about not being able to communicate with the printer, please check the cable, restart, and other trouble shooting suggestions. No...
September 10th 09 02:40 AM
by cnrogers Go to last post
4 814
Scanning problems with HP All-in-one by civ2ru
Sorry to post about this issue one more time... It still hasn't been resolved (after 10 back-and-forth e-mails with HP technical support), and I really need your help! First off, I run Windows Vista Home Premium (32). I've used my HP Photosmart C4280 printer for about 2 years, worked fine for the most part. Lately I started having problems, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver &...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 9th 09 10:49 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
10 843
Scanning problems with HP All-in-one by civ2ru
Hello everyone! First off, I run Windows Vista Home Premium (32). I've used my HP Photosmart C4280 printer for about 2 years, worked fine for the most part. Lately I started having problems, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver & software (got the latest versions from HP download site). Since reinstall, my scanner isn't working. Whether I press the "Scan" button on the unit, or I...
September 9th 09 10:11 PM
by kmb[_2_] Go to last post
5 483
Printer Offline by Zach
Using network printer HP 1320n from 3 XP PCs and 1 Vista PC. No problems with it for the past 2+ years with XP. With Vista, this printer has status of "Offline" when looking at the printer in Control Panel == Printers. The printer gets the problem at some unknown point. After installing the driver, it has the correct "Ready" status and have printed succesffully multiple times from...
September 8th 09 10:00 PM
by nikwoof Go to last post
7 444
Want a "good" HP all-in-1 wireless printer that runs in Vista by presbo
I would like a "good" ALL-in-one HP printer that runs in Vista and easy to install. And not more then $250. Thanks. :D -- presbo
September 7th 09 11:35 PM
by Dave T.[_4_] Go to last post
4 359
HP Photosmart 8453 Printer Problem by atharsagri
Hi, I was using Win XP Prof. SP3 and the above printer. Everything was OK. After I shifted to Win Vista my printing problem started. While installing the printer in Vista, it detected automatically and installed with limited feature. When I wanted to print photos in wallet size on A6 card it is not printing and displaying paper size error. When I checked in the printer properties, it is...
September 7th 09 07:32 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
2 403
Want a "good" HP all-in-1 wireless printer that runs in Vista by presbo
I would like a "good" ALL-in-one HP printer that runs in Vista and easy to install. And not more then $250. Thanks. :D -- presbo
September 7th 09 04:04 PM
by presbo Go to last post
0 267
HP LASERJET 1000 - NO DRIVER by steve
Hello: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire X1200 with Windows Vista 64 (Service pack 1) pre-installed. While recognizing my HP Laserjet 1000 printer, it does not accept the drivers from the disk with the printer and HP did not make a 64 bit driver available for that model. Searching the web, several solutions were proposed such as using a different driver or bypassing the requirement for a...
September 7th 09 11:00 AM
by steve Go to last post
0 286
Vista mangling print order for double sided printing of scanned do by dhunter
I have a business application which involves scanning and electronic storage of multipage documents as jpg images of the pages. File names of each page are of the form NAME-001.jpg, NAME-002.jpg, etc. Occasionally one of the documents needs to be printed out and the preferred way is printing double-sided (on a Xerox 6280 color laser printer if it makes any difference). In XP, one merely...
September 7th 09 09:01 AM
by dhunter Go to last post
0 216
Vista mangling print order for double sided printing of scanned do by dhunter
I have a business application which involves scanning and electronic storage of multipage documents as jpg images of the pages. File names of each page are of the form NAME-001.jpg, NAME-002.jpg, etc. Occasionally one of the documents needs to be printed out and the preferred way is printing double-sided (on a Xerox 6280 color laser printer if it makes any difference). In XP, one merely...
September 7th 09 09:01 AM
by dhunter Go to last post
0 306
HP Photosmart 8453 Printer Problem by atharsagri
Hi, I was using Win XP Prof. SP3 and the above printer. Everything was OK. After I shifted to Win Vista my printing problem started. While installing the printer in Vista, it detected automatically and installed with limited feature. When I wanted to print photos in wallet size on A6 card it is not printing and displaying paper size error. When I checked in the printer properties, it is...
September 7th 09 07:14 AM
by atharsagri Go to last post
0 232
RS Premium Account daily update by povpov
Here alots of RS accounts dialy update guys.. and much more Code: -------------------- www.yaseenwarez.com -------------------- --
September 5th 09 12:23 AM
by povpov Go to last post
0 288
new problem receiving faxes get error message by Amanda
I am having a problem recently with the fax program in Windows Vista Ultimate. I have been using the program for some time without problem, this has just cropped up. I have the program set to manually receive faxes, and when I answer the phone and hear a fax tone I click on receive fax now, and when I hear the program make it's squeal I can hang up and the program will receive the fax....
September 4th 09 03:02 PM
by Amanda Go to last post
0 297
Connecting a Vista laptop to remote printer by RayS
I have an HP Photosmart C6180 connected via USB to an XP desktop computer. I have other XP laptops set up so they can print to this printer throught their wireless connection. However I now have a new Vista laptop and I can't get it configured for this printer through it's wireless connection. Here is what I've tried: 1. Go into Control panel/printers on the Vista Laptop and select Add...
September 4th 09 05:59 AM
by RayS Go to last post
0 316
Networked HP deskjet 9650 and Vista 64 by jasonpierce
I am having issues with my hp deskjet 9650 and Vista 64. HP has recommended using the 9800 series driver as a workaround. The 9800 driver comes bundled with vista and is not available on the HP site. This is fine when attaching the printer directly to the machine. Thru the add wizard I just select add local printer and I am given a list from which to select the 9800. However I need to add this...
September 3rd 09 11:21 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 456
canon printer emulation by rdhughes
I have a Canon Multipass C555 and the drivers wont work on Vista 64. I know I can use a canon BJC driver with parallel cable. but I do not know what model will emulate the multipass. Anybody know what BJC model to use?:w00t: Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
September 3rd 09 04:47 AM
by rdhughes Go to last post

From The