Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Canon Laser Shot LBP1120 driver for Vista Ultimate? by remind
Hi all, anyone know where I can get one, Canon has not got one yet? Would there be a generic one that would work? Thanks in advance reply here or email me at phillip(nospam)pmassociates.com.au
July 27th 08 12:39 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 490
Canon LBP 5200 by Mediachild
As the title suggests, I've got a *Canon LBP 5200*. I'm running Vista x64 and of course the *drivers won't install*. (and yes, I've tried running as admin and in compatability modes) Does anyone have a fix for this? Canon said that becaust Vista x64 is not in common use, they're not going to support it. I thought maybe if at least I could get the driver installer to run, maybe I could play...
July 23rd 08 02:42 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
2 294
Canon Lide 25 & Vista fax & Scan by Wonderman[_2_]
I can get this scanner to be seen & used by Acrobat but not in Fax & Scan. I've had it runningbefore but for the life of me cant recall how I did it. I am using the latest Canon drivers form the web site. Thanks.
December 22nd 08 03:25 AM
by Wonderman[_2_] Go to last post
0 303
Canon M600 by FwM
Since I installed the printer and its driver which is allegedly Vista compatible, I am facing two problems: 1) Windows' Windows are becoming unstable when the printer is on. 2) The printer never quite manages to print the document. Although no error is being reported. Please fix it or advise.
February 28th 07 11:33 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 263
Canon MF5630 printer/ Belkin All in One Print Server by Mattymoo
Hi I run my Canon multifunction printer through the Belkin wireless print server. When I upgraded to Vista (Ultimate) it all worked fine for a few days, then the printer started to error. If I delete the printer and unistall/ reinstall the print server it works fine for a while then errors again I'm not technical enough to know if its the server or the printer that's the problem. From...
February 13th 07 08:06 PM
by Mattymoo Go to last post
0 233
Canon MF5700 & i860 driver? by This is so annoying.....
I am using Windows Vista. I have 2 Canon printers: the MF5700 series and the I860. I can't find the Vista compatible drivers for either printer, if they exist. Could someone please help me out here. If they do exist, where can I download them and if they don't, please tell me so I can verify it. Thanks all. ~Seriously annoyed...
February 26th 07 10:04 PM
by This is so annoying..... Go to last post
2 236
Canon MP 160 access denied by mlewis214
I have vista home 32 bit and when loading the vista drivers from the Canon website it gives me the error message access denied when the program tries to register the product. I have run it from the admin account. I have even downloaded take control and tried it from there. Also running AVG virus. Any suggestions? -- mlewis214
April 21st 08 04:02 PM
by mlewis214 Go to last post
0 242
Canon MP600 Locks Up by MightyAtom
I recently purchased a new pc (Acer Aspire) which came with windows vista home premium. Having tried and failed to set up my HP Scanjet 3300c scanner I discovered that the scanner was not compatible with vista and that HP were not going to provide any new drivers. I bought a Canon MP600 to replace both the scanner and my old Epson Stylus C62 printer. The MP600 works fine, it will copy and...
August 13th 07 10:24 AM
by MightyAtom Go to last post
2 195
Canon MP760: Photos have green tint by Michael Hainsworth
Hi there, every photo I print out with my Canon MP760 multifunction has a green tint to it. I notice when I open a photo in Windows Photo Gallery and select Print the photo looks normal for a moment, then the tint kicks in. If I select "Options..." and color management, all the options for "Canon MP760 Reflective" and "Positive" and "Negative" give me an error "Profile could not be added...
May 24th 07 11:00 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
4 173
Canon MP780 and Windows Fax and Scan by Jose
Has anyone been able to get Windows Fax and Scan to fax on a Canon MP780 or know any fax software to detect and use the Canon MP780 fax part? I can use the Canon MP780 to send/receive faxes but it would be great to use software on Vista x86 (32-bit).
February 24th 07 01:03 PM
by Jose Go to last post
4 221
canon mp830 by okidoki1
wie o wie kan mij helpen met mijn all-in one printer van canon. ik heb sins kort vista ultimate en sins dien wil mijn comp. niet meer sammen werken met de canon. als ik de canon aan zet dan krijg ik de bericht dat de usb niet erkent word. bij canon.nl geweest voor de drivers maar blijft het zelfde probleem. wie o wie helpt mij.
March 10th 07 08:22 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
3 276
Canon MPC 190 drivers by Chye NW
Anybody has any luck on the Canon MPC190 Multifunctional printer ?
January 15th 09 02:25 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 606
Canon Multi-Func MF5750 ?? by Craig S
I'm due Vista Home Premium (32) as an HP "Free Upgrade" with new Computer. Canon says they haven't done anything for the MF5750 Print-Scan-Fax unit (2-3 year old model) and that I should be able to use my original Canon Install Disk and make it work with Vista. That's not intuitive to my limited expertise (i.e. may some downloads come from MS rather than Canon to make it work?) . What are...
February 1st 07 01:46 PM
by Craig S Go to last post
2 585
Canon Multipass F50 Drivers by Kbach
Canon says they haven't developed any drivers yet for the Multipass F50. Anybody have any suggestions?
March 4th 07 09:33 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 174
Canon MX300 & Vista 64 bit by tuhyrnch01
I have a Canon MX300 and I am trying to install it on my new HP computer with Vista - 64 bit. I keep getting error message: 0x0000000d - test page failed to print. Anybody have any ideas to solve this problem? -- tuhyrnch01
March 3rd 09 03:53 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
2 242
Canon MX700 Stopped Working (running Vista) by Joep42
My Canon MX700 all-in-one worked perfectly connected via USB to my Vista Gateway laptop. In mid December I downloaded and installed the 1st public beta of Vista SP1, and after several hours and several BSODs, I uninstalled SP1 beta and all was well again. Sometime afterward, when I went to use the scan function, I got the message "Cannot communicate with scanner.....scanner is off.....not...
February 7th 08 09:34 AM
by Lichtaffen Go to last post
1 245
Canon N1220U - not recognized in Vista by Jim
I have used a Cannon N1220U scanner with XP for a long time. When I moved to Vista and try to use the device I receive an error message as follows "there is no application registered for this event" I can see the device in the device manager and the "Device status" indicates "This device is working properly." Any recomendations.
July 2nd 07 07:46 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 234
Canon Pixma ip4500 by Sven Molin
I installed the latest driver and program from Canon Support site. But I get the bluescreen. With error: STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000004, 0x00000000, 0xb2000000, 0x00020151) ... The printer Canon Pixma ip4500 must be compatable with Vista. I have Windows Vista Ultimate 64. What can I do?
December 12th 07 06:25 AM
by Sven Molin Go to last post
3 280
Canon Pixma IP4500 on windows XP by SusieQ
Gave this printer to a friend who installed it on his XP machine and after a while got the dreaded blue screen. corrupted files. had to reinstall XP. computer fails to recognize printer now and creating more trouble. Is there a fix for this apparent incompatibility with XP???
December 14th 07 05:21 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\)[_14_] Go to last post
1 223
canon pixma mp160 by mentalpostie
purchased this today as i stated vista certified on the box and also on windows web site, yet it fails to install i've followed all the instructions to the letter not connecting the printer until i'm prompted downloaded the latest drivers and i keep getting a message about the inf file being written for windows 95 or later and missing something anyone got any ideas
May 12th 07 09:01 AM
by mentalpostie Go to last post

From The