Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
can't print ...dll problem by George Wilkins
The error message tells me that there is something wrong with LXDDdatr.dll the printer is Lexmark 2500 I'm running Windows Vista
April 29th 10 05:44 PM
by George Wilkins Go to last post
0 414
can't print ...dll problem by George Wilkins
The error message tells me that there is something wrong with LXDDdatr.dll the printer is Lexmark 2500 I'm running Windows Vista
April 29th 10 05:44 PM
by George Wilkins Go to last post
0 684
Yet another printer problem by fastillion
Hi y'all, first time poster. Been working on this problem for weeks now, kind of sick of not being able to print stuff. I have a custom built rig that I'll post the major specs for below. I have a brand new (well, 3 week old but still new) Epson stylus NX415. Of course, it doesn't work with my computer. I haven't hooked it up to my windows 7 machine, because that one already has 3 printers...
April 28th 10 07:46 PM
by Americano Go to last post
2 1,199
Yet another printer problem by fastillion
Hi y'all, first time poster. Been working on this problem for weeks now, kind of sick of not being able to print stuff. I have a custom built rig that I'll post the major specs for below. I have a brand new (well, 3 week old but still new) Epson stylus NX415. Of course, it doesn't work with my computer. I haven't hooked it up to my windows 7 machine, because that one already has 3 printers...
April 28th 10 06:47 PM
by fastillion Go to last post
0 443
Can not open Add Printer 0x000006e6 error by Drew
Hi A PC lost it list of network printers. However, a reboot restored the printer list. This has moved on to no printers showing and can't add a printer, as user or administartor. 'Windowcan't open Add printer. Operatin could not be completed. error 0x000006e6'
April 19th 10 02:14 PM
by Drew Go to last post
0 430
Vista - default printer doesn't stay as default by Freddie Kang
I have set up several printers and have one network printer assigned as 'default' printer. I have noticed that this 'default' status for this printer does not remain so after I shut down and reboot. It seems to default to the Fax printer. I then have to reset the chosen printer as 'default' in order to print. This happens not everytime I shut down - sometimes the default printer stays as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 10 09:40 PM
by William McFarland Go to last post
19 1,481
Printer Sharing by Train man[_2_]
I posted this in another catagory, but it seems more appropriate here. I could print OK from HP PC, running Vista Home Premium to my HP printer. Then I decided to merge my home office (Mac and HP PC) to eliminate a printer. I set up a wireless Apple Airport Extreme with the Mac on wireless and the PC on ethernet. I can access internet OK from each. The printer is connected via USB to...
April 15th 10 06:48 PM
by Train man[_2_] Go to last post
0 409
Printer Sharing by Train man[_2_]
I posted this in another catagory, but it seems more appropriate here. I could print OK from HP PC, running Vista Home Premium to my HP printer. Then I decided to merge my home office (Mac and HP PC) to eliminate a printer. I set up a wireless Apple Airport Extreme with the Mac on wireless and the PC on ethernet. I can access internet OK from each. The printer is connected via USB to...
April 15th 10 06:48 PM
by Train man[_2_] Go to last post
0 703
Printing Problems - HP F2180 All-in-one by Extrapolation
I have just upgraded my Dell XPS M1710 from XP to Vista Home Premium and during the process encountered several problems with compatablily, which ive managed to sort out. However i'm stumped with this one... My printer software installs, but even during the instilation process, there seems to be a connection error between the printer and my computer. It worked fine before i upgraded and i...
April 14th 10 01:55 PM
by dipsomania Go to last post
2 921
Q321379 - Printing Directory Listing with Vista by Ron Smith
I am still having problems with the following Q321379 Article by Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321379 It works sometimes, but most of the time I end up with an empty Directory Listing, even though the Folder contains lots of folders and files. I am unsure about Step 5 of the Registry instructions: 1.Start Registry Editor. 2.Locate the following registry key:...
April 13th 10 08:59 PM
by sharktime[_2_] Go to last post
1 560
Do I Need to Install the Canon MP610 Printer Application Software? by Jim K[_3_]
I'll be helping a neighbor set up a new Dell with Vista Home Premium. She bought a Canon all-in-one MP610 printer with lots of application software on the CD - MP Navigator, Easy-PhotoPrint, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, Easy-WebPrint, and ArcSoft PhotoStudio. I know i need to install the OCR software, but wonder about the rest. Do I need the MP Navigator for this printer to work? Will the Navigator...
April 13th 10 10:06 AM
by oliverlnrd[_3_] Go to last post
7 816
Windows FAX and SCAN by Alan
I am running Windows 7 and have Windows FAX and SCAN configured and working. The only issue I am having is that the I cannot figure out how to modify the FAX header. Currently it says "FROM: Fax" and I need it to say "FROM: (our companies fax number". Any ideas?
April 9th 10 08:37 PM
by Russ Valentine[_2_] Go to last post
2 698
Windows FAX and SCAN by Alan
I am running Windows 7 and have Windows FAX and SCAN configured and working. The only issue I am having is that the I cannot figure out how to modify the FAX header. Currently it says "FROM: Fax" and I need it to say "FROM: (our companies fax number". Any ideas?
April 9th 10 02:49 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 411
XP Fax Console in Vista Home by Theo[_3_]
I have XP installed on my old laptop. Its used for sending or receiving Faxes. My desktop uses Vista 64 Home premium. It's quad-core with 6gb ram. Is there anyway I can get the XP Fax Console to work with Vista Home Premium?
April 8th 10 07:51 PM
by Russ Valentine[_2_] Go to last post
2 720
XP Fax Console in Vista Home by Theo[_3_]
I have XP installed on my old laptop. Its used for sending or receiving Faxes. My desktop uses Vista 64 Home premium. It's quad-core with 6gb ram. Is there anyway I can get the XP Fax Console to work with Vista Home Premium?
April 8th 10 07:38 PM
by Theo[_3_] Go to last post
0 453
Windows fax & scan - Vista Business. by dddppp
Hello I have been trying to utilise Windows fax and scan on a Vista Business x32 machine. When I try and add an account and set the programme up: Tools- Fax accounts- Add- Connect to fax modem- Enter name- Next-
April 7th 10 02:49 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
4 705
Vista Printer by waja1
Can't get Lexmark X1150 to Scan on Vista -- waja1 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 6th 10 09:09 PM
by waja1 Go to last post
0 405
Printers not installed message by seamus99
I am running Vista Ultimate SP2, and every day when we come into the office and try and print from an application (word, Access, Outlook) we get a message saying printers not installed. Forcing us to go into the control panel and selecting the printer and making it the default. This has been happening consistently for the last week. -- seamus99
April 5th 10 03:27 PM
by seamus99 Go to last post
0 394
Printers not installed message by seamus99
I am running Vista Ultimate SP2, and every day when we come into the office and try and print from an application (word, Access, Outlook) we get a message saying printers not installed. Forcing us to go into the control panel and selecting the printer and making it the default. This has been happening consistently for the last week. -- seamus99
April 5th 10 03:27 PM
by seamus99 Go to last post
0 480
Recommend a vista 64 compatible wireless print server! by ExcelsiorTheWonderHorse
Hello all! I want to buy a vista 64 compatible wireless print server. Two machines will access the printer - a system running XP and mine with Vista 64. Are all the modern print servers going to be compatible? Are there any I should avoid? Are there any that you recommend? Thanks!
March 30th 10 12:19 PM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post

From The