Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
I can't get WFS to use my Outlook 2007 contacts by adirjw
For some reason I can't get WFS to use my Outlook 2007 contacts. It will only use Windows contacts that I never use. I've set all defaults to outlook and even ran a repair but with no success. Any suggestions? -- adirjw
January 16th 09 10:01 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 319
Fax server not storing a copy in its inbox by adityasharma
Hi I am using fax server to route all the faxes from a vista client machine onto a fax. But the fax does not gets stored locally on the server's inbox. It just gets sent to the fax server. Is there anything that I can do in order to get this feature. I am using Windows server 2008 for the fax server. Thanks Aditya Sharma
July 30th 09 01:43 PM
by adityasharma Go to last post
0 347
Unable to use fax server by adityasharma
Hi I am using windows server 2008's fax server and would like to use it from a client(vista Ultimate) machine. I have added the server in the fax accounts, but whenever try to send a fax to the server, it says " could not find the contact in the outlook". Well, firstly, I don't want to use outlook. Secondly, I am typing in the server's name in the 'to' field. I know that is wrong and tried...
July 28th 09 02:19 PM
by adityasharma Go to last post
2 306
Dlink DI-524UP and HP Officejet 4355 with Windows Vista Ultimate by admamy
Hi, I am using Dlink DI-524UP wireless wilth print server and HP Officejet 4355, I cannect the USB of the printer to the router's USB port so I can print online. I can print with my computer installed with Windows XP sp2 thru wireless and USB . The problem is I cannot do the printing compeltely (only print half way) thru wireless when I use my computer installed with Windows Vista Ultimate...
June 9th 07 05:52 AM
by admamy Go to last post
0 187
HP Officejet 5610 by Adnan
I using windows vista ultimate. i have installed HP officejet 5610. When i go to printer and scanner on control pannel it shows the scanner as installed , but i cannot seem to find the program anywhere. as i in i don't know how to start it as i cannot find in my list of installed programs. I also installed the driver from HP website . afetr downloading it i tried to run it but it is asking...
July 14th 08 11:53 AM
by Webner Go to last post
8 589
can you purchase windows fax and scan without having to get ultima by Adrian
I have windows home premium. I need to be able to fax. It is not worth pying $159 to upgrade to ultimate because i do not need the other items. does any one know of options?
July 2nd 08 07:08 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
3 396
How to restart spooler? by Adrian Bailey
I have a Lexmark X1270 printer, which ran okay on XP, but hasn't worked properly on Vista. So I've uninstalled the driver and installed the Vista driver from their website. Now, I get Windows messages that the spooler has been stopped. How do I restart it? When I type "net start spooler" at the command prompt I get System Error 5. Adrian
July 3rd 09 03:46 AM
by Paul Lamoreux[_2_] Go to last post
5 371
Unable to print 4x6 by adrienne
I recently upgraded to Windows Vista. I have an HP PSC 1350, which does not have full featured drivers or software for Vista. However, Windows automatically installed a driver when I plugged the computer in, and I've been able to print letter size things with no problem. The problem is when I try to print a picture. When I open a picture in either Microsoft Picture Manager or Windows Live...
January 1st 08 10:50 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
1 167
Need to changee Photo Gallery picture size to inches by Adz
Hi Does anyone know how you change the photo print size from centimeters to inches? Photo Gallery currently displays the print options as 9x13cm when I would like it to be inches ie 4 x 6 etc. This is causing the prints to come out too big form my albums This is driving me mad! Thanks Adam
November 25th 07 11:09 AM
by Adz Go to last post
0 391
Panasonic kx-p1123 by aelover77
I posted a question previously about two dot matrix printers. I have found a PANASONIC KX-P1123 for a fairly good price and was wondering if this was compatible with Vista? I am dumb founded as to what a parallel port is. Currently I have a HP c6280 all in one hooked up for my everyday use. On the other hand the panasonic is going to be used to make tattoo stencils?
March 1st 09 10:18 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
3 274
Dot Matrix Drivers by aelover77
I am looking for a dot matrix printer and have been told that many do not work on vista. Does anyone know which printers would work on vista? I am looking in particular at a Panasonic KX-P2123 or a *Epson FX-85* -- aelover77
March 1st 09 12:43 PM
by Andrew Rossmann Go to last post
4 253
Printer Will Not Print by aelover77
So i got a Dot Matrix Panasonic KX P2123 for my computer. My use of this is for tatoo stencils in which you dont need the ribbon and such. But I just got it todayand went to hook it up to my computer and hooked it up with a parallel/USB cord. Once I did so, I went to add printer, and added it just fine, automatically had the driver installed. Which I was trilled about! Then I went to print a...
March 10th 09 02:38 AM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post
7 8
Panasonic Quiet KX-P2123 24-pin Dot Matrix Form Printer by aelover77
I _FOR_SURE_ ordered this printer and from what I am understanding the driver is built in my windows Vista system. Does this mean when it gets here I should just be able to plug it in and it will be picked up or??? I also run a HP Photosmart C6280 on my main desktop computer....can both printers be hooked up or could I hook up the dot matrix to my lap top ( which also has vista ) -- aelover77
October 26th 13 08:09 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 1,292
Printing problems with Canon i560 by aew
I'm having problems printing with my canon i560 using windows vista. It as working just fine but suddenly it refuses to print. I get a msg saying that the ink cartridge is "almost full" and to hit the resume button for every document. It's a pia to have to get up and to hit the resume button. The printer has plenty of ink and paper, is not a new printer to the computer. All the obvious...
April 6th 07 06:02 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 247
Same Problem by [email protected]
I'm having the same problem but with an HP Laserjet 1022. I have reinstalled the LJ 1022 several times, but when you print from Adobe it kicks the spooler out. What you can do is unplug the printer from the computer, reboot and the spooler will come back. Then you reinstall the printer drivers/ software, plug it in when asked for and as long as the user doesn't print an Adobe PDF, the printer...
February 28th 08 10:12 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 275
printer spooler not running by aga151
Hi, After having a diagnostic check on my Lexmark X4580 printer running on Windows XP Home edition,the Lexmark Technician told me I need to get an update fo Windows Spooler Service, where and what do I need to download to fix this. regards aga
3 358
Word 2003 wont print wireless by Ageingrodder
I recently purchased two Dell laptops which made me switch to Vista Home version. At the same time I also installed a wireless system. Nothing like asking for problems. Other than a few "bumps" in the road, everything seems to be working okay except I can't print Word from my laptop to my printer wirelessly. Explorer and other programs such as Excell and Outlook seem to work fine. I...
January 24th 08 04:47 AM
by Ageingrodder Go to last post
2 323
"Access Denied" Error Installing Shared Printer *FIX* by Agent Smith
So are you getting "Access Denied" error when trying to install a network and/or shared printer? Well here is a solution I have been using and it works every time. SYMPTOMS When you try and use the "Add a Printer" wizard on Vista to install a printer shared from a Windows XP machine you may receive an "Access Denied" error. However you may be able to successfully access file shares on the XP...
April 1st 07 10:46 PM
by kw Go to last post
1 289
Attic Air Conditioner by [email protected]
DeLonghi PAC C120 Portable 12,000-BTU Air Conditioner Price:$908.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001RTER9S Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001RTER9S
December 16th 09 05:26 AM
by jainkelly Go to last post
1 537
Xerox Wide Format Printer 7142 by AhmedHF
"AhmedHF" wrote in message ... WHILE I AM INSTALLING THIS PRINTER Printer driver was not installed Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002) ANY HELP PLS
August 2nd 09 02:57 PM
by drkmtr2002[_2_] Go to last post

From The