Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ÈFÈUÈbÈqÈZ ÈUÈeÈeÈZÈhÈ^ÈhÈcÈqÈZ ÈYÈqÈfÈdÈmÈ`È^ by ÈEÈdÈXÈcÈZÈYÈU
Ç÷ÈWÈUÈYÈlÈUÈhÈr ÈbÈ^ÈcÈiÈh ÈmÈ^ÈgÈhÈdÈXÈd ÈiÈYÈdÈWÈdÈaÈrÈgÈhÈWÈ^Èu http://sanderswynx.chat.ru
December 18th 08 12:44 AM
by ÈEÈdÈXÈcÈZÈYÈU Go to last post
0 292
.dll files by EF3
Please help!! I was uninstalling my printer to reinstall it (problem with scanner) and apparently the sccbase.dll, enum and slbcsp.dll files have gone with. The disk will not let me reinstall the printer.
May 26th 07 04:24 AM
by EF3 Go to last post
0 164
Can't send a fax in Vista as a client to SBS 2003 R2 by ejskyz
I've setup the SBS 2003 R2 with the Fax server configured and it can recieve a fax. I've pushed the client fax ware out to all of the workstations which have Vista Ultimate SP1. I've configured the Windows Fax and scan to the fax server on the SBS 2003 by the server's name. But when I go to send a test fax it states that "it couldn't find a coverpage" and I've clicked ok and it goes to send it...
March 2nd 09 11:34 PM
by vista stuff[_2_] Go to last post
6 291
Office Jet Pro 5400 Problem by ELB
The best way to describe my problem is to say that for the past few days my printer has been printing as if I wanted to craete a transparency for a tee shirt ( reverse). I have checked all the settings that I am aware of and have not been able to resolve my problem Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -- ELB
November 26th 07 07:57 PM
by ELB Go to last post
0 269
Officejet Pro 5400 Problem by ELB
The best way to describe my problem is that for the past several days my printer has been printing as if I was creating a transparency for a tee shirt (reverse). I've checked every setting that I think of, and have not been able to resolve my problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. -- ELB
November 26th 07 07:37 PM
by ELB Go to last post
0 274
Printing using Outlook 2003 by Elbryyan
I have a useer with Vista Business edition. I installed an HP 4100 printer via the network tcp/ip port. It installed the printer fine and for the most part everything in outlook prints fine. The exception seems to be that if she has an attachment that is either word or excel, when she attempts to print it will only print a portion of the email, ie to and from but the body of the email...
February 21st 07 06:50 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 229
Missing Win Fax & Scanning Program by Electech
I own a HP Photosmart C5140 AiO. I operate Vista Home Premimum. HP.Com recommends using the Win Fax & Scanning option from the program list to scan a document. However, is does not exist on my OI. How do I find this program? Do I need to reload my OI, or can I download it from MSN? HELP! -- Electech
August 12th 07 12:40 AM
by Dave Go to last post
1 193
HP printers require resintall of drivers from printserver in Vista by Elementalism
I have 3 users who share 3 different HP printers. We are running into an issue where the driver requires a reinstallation from our print server out of the blue. When this happens all 3 printers go offline(Waiting for driver update) and none of them can print to any of the printers. Once one of them goes through the process of installing the driver it gives an error msg about not being able...
February 27th 08 06:33 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
2 385
Printers by eli
can someone tell me why do I keep getting so many copy series of printers in my printer box? HP said this was common in Vista.
December 31st 07 05:45 PM
by eli Go to last post
0 216
Printing over the internet by Eli
Hi, I am trying to print over the Internet some documents i have on a client computer using a printer connected to the host computer but I cannot do so. I use the 'Desktop Remote Connection' feature and I have set it to share resources such as the printers. Once connected, the printer does not show on my PC, even though it's shared. Client: Windows Vista
May 5th 08 11:59 PM
by Eli Go to last post
0 245
Lexmark X9350 by elijahstrust
I have a Lexmark X9350 All in One Printer. It is Vista compatible (at least the box and documentation say so) and can be used wirelessly. We had the printer hooked up to our desktop (Windows XP-SP2) via USB. My husband purchased for me an HP Laptop with Vista on it. I installed the Lexmark Printer and originally installed it using the USB connection but felt that was silly since I had a...
April 25th 08 01:19 AM
by elijahstrust Go to last post
0 297
Run as administrtator by Eljayb
My printer works (prints a test page) if I right click the icon and run as an Administrator. If, however I try to print a test page without being an administrator, then the message is "Access is denied". Obviously I cannot use my printer until I can resolve this problem. Any thoughts on how to give it permanent Administrator access?
June 7th 07 07:42 PM
by Eljayb Go to last post
2 124
Cannot print to network printer on the PC it is installed on by Eljayb
I have two printers connected to my Vista machine. Both are shared on my home network. One works fine on all PC's including the Vista machine it is installed on but the other will only print for the attached network machines, not the Vista machine it is attached to. The error message is Create file failure, permission denied. If I use the Test print page option in the properties section of...
May 22nd 07 10:02 AM
by Eljayb Go to last post
2 157
Panasonic KX-P7100 by Eljayb
Before buying my new PC with Vista installed I did the compatibility check which told me that my Panasonic KX-P7100 would work with Vista. To my disappointment it didn't, XP computers networked through my PC could use it but my Vista couldn't and Panasonic are not releasing Vista drivers for that model. As a last resort I dug around and found an old printer cable, uninstalled the USB...
May 6th 09 07:33 PM
by spoonervt Go to last post
5 245
notepad by elladave
Keep getting "parameters incorrect" when trying to print from note pad. Am running Vista and using Epson C60 with latest driver update
June 27th 08 07:35 AM
by elladave Go to last post
0 348
Epson status monitor by elladave
I have just brought new pc(Acer E120) with Vista preinstalled. Having then insatalled all the software for my Epson C60 printer I get the message "parameter incorrect" when I try to print anything. When i try to access the Status Monitor the message is "bidirectional communication needed" I can print nozzel check patterns and clean nozzels till the cows come home, so I'm guessing the USB port...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 21st 09 06:09 AM
by JohnBrown1321 Go to last post
15 983
disable network printer search by elvagreg
I've been trying to disable network printer search and have followed directions but am unable to find it. I am doing the following: 1. Go to my computer 2. Push alt to bring up toolbar 3. Tools 4. Folder Options 5. View Uncheck box named "automatically search for network printers." I get to the last step but cannot find the box. Does anybody have any
June 12th 09 07:40 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
1 320
HP PSC 2210 Won't Print by Emilia
I bought a Dell computer with Vista a while ago and my old HP PSC 2210 won't print from it. It's connected with the computer but when I try and print something it won't. It will just say printing but then it just cancels itself and won't print at all. I've tried everything. Even tried installing the software but that doesn't help.
July 19th 07 07:38 PM
by repra1941 Go to last post
8 9
HP F380 and Vista and Works 8 by Emma
I have a Vista Laptop, HP All in One Printer F380 and Microsoft Works 8. I have installed the printer and updates to my laptop, but when i try to print spreadsheets that i've created, Works 8 always closes down. Please could anyone help me? Kind regards Emma
March 23rd 08 02:28 AM
by Jeannie Go to last post
2 235
Looking for a printer option by Emory Tech
Currently I have a windows 2003 domain setup. I am going to migrate my users to vista. I was needing to know how do make it so that any user can add their own printer without them having admin rights? Currently with our Windows XP setup all my users can do this but in vista it always ask for higher elevation or an admin to install the printer. Is this something I need to do on the local...
January 29th 07 06:15 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post

From The