Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Installation Problem EPSON TM-U220D on WIndows VISTA (32 Bits) by Ricardo_G_L
I installed a TM-U220D on Windows Vista (32 Bits) usin a USB TO SERIAL Cable Adapter....When I Finished the installation and I'm trying to use the printer ....I can't print....Then I go to de control panel - printer ....I see that the printer has a message "NOT AVAILABLE"...I downloaded the drivers last version according www.epsonexpert.com ..... Can You Help me ? Thanks, -- VBA Developer
June 12th 09 04:39 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
1 351
Printing using context menu - driver or vista issue? by ricardo.l
My printer settings are econo-mode (HP P1005, FastRes) and if I print from applications like Acrobat reader, or Paint it actually works. However, if I right-click a file, say a b/n jpg, and select Print a wizard opens up from which I can only come up with a fine printing, as if the driver was set to high quality (rather than fast-res). The only fix is not to use it,...if u know how to set it...
December 25th 08 11:01 AM
by ricardo.l Go to last post
4 351
Printing in Oulook 2003 by vze2mp9g
Hi, I'm running Vista Ultimate SP2 installed. I have MS Office 2003 Premium installed. I have a HP 3800dn color printer with Vista 32 printer drivers from HP installed. When I display an e-mail in the full page mode, when I go to print to e-mail, it only prints the header (From: Sent: To: Subject:). I tried changing to the default printer HP 3800 with the same problems. Has anyone else had this...
August 30th 09 01:55 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 351
HP PSC 1210 stopped working on a Dell desktop running Vista by cin443
Printer has been installed on this desktop for 1 1/2 years, no problems. Sent document or test page to printer, printer acts like it is going to print (noises), never pulls paper. Then document is gone from the print queue. Printer is set to spool documents, sharing is set to Everyone. HP diag reports printer is working okay, but still no test page, MS Fix It reports printer working okay....
September 1st 09 01:48 PM
by cin443 Go to last post
0 351
Vista SP1, Netgear PS101v1 Print Server... cannot configure printer by The Traveller
Here is my problem. I have three computers on my home network. 1x Vista Business SP1, Ethernet connection to a DGL-4300 router, UAC turned off (AVG 8.0 Suite w/Link Check turned off) 1x Vista Home Premium SP1, Ethernet connection to a DGL-4300 router, UAC active (Norton 360 v1) 1x XP Home SP3, Ethernet connection to a DGL-4300 router (AVAST). Note: This box also dual boots into Ubuntu 8.04...
May 27th 08 01:00 AM
by The Traveller Go to last post
1 350
Print to file problem by dav4is
I could do this on XP, but don't remember how, and that system is no longer available to me. I need to establish a printer that always prints to file, using the same path and filename without asking where. The data must be "as is", i.e. simple text. I remember that this involved putting the path and filename somewhere unusual and using a special driver, a la text only.
August 16th 09 12:01 PM
by dav4is Go to last post
3 350
Problem with installing hp lj 1320n on vista buisness. by [email protected]
Hi, I have a problem with installing hp lj 1320n on a toshiba r500 running vista buisness thru wire. I have the IP of the printer, drivers for vista and can`t do this. I`ve tried with addin a local port (set to the printers ip), installing it thru USB and then changing it printer properties to fixed port and still i get error code 0x000057. Can U plz help me??
August 7th 08 07:27 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 350
unable to print on lexmark by Garth[_3_]
I recently moved into Vista and was happily restoring with software and hardware. I tried installing my old Lexmark printer 74-75 just for the scanner. My other printer is a Samsung CLP300. The Lexmark won't install and then I found out they were not going to make any driver for Vista! :( OK! I can live without it. Then I find my computer freezes every so often and I was advised to remove Lexmark...
August 8th 08 02:09 AM
by Garth[_3_] Go to last post
1 350
Regarding Internet protocol printing in Windows 7 by Kartik Narayanan
Hi, We are porting our monolithic printer drivers on Windows 7 and we are facing an issue with Internet protocol printing (IPP). Jobs are not displayed in the print queue while doing IPP from Windows 7.
December 29th 09 01:08 PM
by Kartik Narayanan Go to last post
0 350
HP laserjet 2605DN Printing problem by Navop
Setup Vista Ultimate x64 Can someone help me out I have the following printer HP color laserjet 2605dn and it won't let me print in duplex mode looked on Hp web site for installation drivers and found nothing, then I found this file EZInstall, but It can't find my printer on the
May 7th 09 01:28 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
6 350
vista brother mfl pro suite install terminates with error 0x800407 by kvancamp
Downloaded Brother Vista All-in-one installation and driver package for mfc-7840w machine. Performed install as network printer, installation program located printer and then terminated the install with the above error and the following "Description:Failed to find DLL function KERNEL.GetModuleHandle". Brother troubleshooting says it is a Vista registry problem. Could anyone help with this?
October 7th 09 01:36 AM
by kvancamp Go to last post
0 349
Windows Vista laptop can't connect to network printer on home netw by johnels
I've brought my work laptop (running Windows Vista Ultimate) home and connected it to my home network. I can connect to file shares on the other computers on the home network, but I'm unable to connect to any shared printers. When I attempt to connect, I get the following message: Windows cannot connect to the printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000003). I have tried...
March 16th 07 11:14 PM
by Greg Go to last post
5 349
HP L7650 All-in-one stops working unexpectedly under Vista by Don G
I have several computers on a wireless network along with a Linksys print server for the L7650 printer. Until April 11 - the system worked great - never a problem. After April 11 (following an update for Vista) the printer gets removed from the printer list at random - I can print a document; the next document doesn't print and the printer is no longer available. To fix teh problem, I have...
April 17th 08 03:18 AM
by Don G Go to last post
2 349
have window vista basic.understand basic don't have fax & scan by jay sureka
i want to upgrade my windows vista basic so it can fax & scan. how to upgrade..jay kumar sureka
January 7th 08 06:02 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
4 349
Print spooler - "hangs" by John L[_3_]
Vista Ultimate SP2 2 GB memory Printers are on network (Windows SBS 2003 R2) execpt for a USB Lexmark inkjet. What happens is that the spooler hangs - +80% or more of processor per task manager. I have to reboot to clear. Usually happens when printing from IE8 window.
March 7th 10 04:27 PM
by John L[_3_] Go to last post
0 349
notepad by elladave
Keep getting "parameters incorrect" when trying to print from note pad. Am running Vista and using Epson C60 with latest driver update
June 27th 08 07:35 AM
by elladave Go to last post
0 348
HP printer error or busy by Alison
My problem now is trying to install a wireless print server to my laptop. I have a HP3940 which I can use through USB port. However, when I try to print to it through the print server it won't work. I am 99% certain that I have set everything up correctly, I can ping it, it says that it is ready and the IP config page says that it has printed 8 pages successfully, is up and running and is...
June 18th 08 06:04 PM
by Alison Go to last post
0 348
Error message 0x000003e3 by PM
I have a base computer in my network that is attached to a Brother MFC-7420 printer, but now I'm trying to add a laptop to network so that I can share the printer. When I try to add the printer, I have to do it manually by browsing and finding the printer icon in my base computer. When I connect to it, it tells me I must download a driver but when I tell it to download the driver I get an...
February 25th 08 10:44 AM
by Beyer Didier Go to last post
6 348
Where did my faxes go? No sent items? by Jerry
I do remember this was an issue when I switched from XP to Vista. I solved it then, but don't remember the solution. Now I installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 64-bit and Office 2007 Standard and the issue is there again. All my received faxes are in My Documents/Fax/Inbox and those that I sent are in My Documents/Fax/SentItems. When I run the Windows Fax and Scan app, I can see all the faxes...
October 25th 09 03:03 PM
by Jerry Go to last post
0 348
Umax 5600 astra not working by irfan
I was using Umax Astra 5600 scanner with my old system but now when I upgraded my pc to 64 bit it stopped working ///// \ pleasee give me a solution .... iffu
November 18th 09 03:41 PM
by irfan Go to last post

From The