Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
new problem receiving faxes get error message by Amanda
I am having a problem recently with the fax program in Windows Vista Ultimate. I have been using the program for some time without problem, this has just cropped up. I have the program set to manually receive faxes, and when I answer the phone and hear a fax tone I click on receive fax now, and when I hear the program make it's squeal I can hang up and the program will receive the fax....
September 4th 09 03:02 PM
by Amanda Go to last post
0 297
wab address book won't show up in fax by Amanda
I have two computers each running Vista Ultimate, but windows fax & scan works differently on each. On one computer, fax & scan opens up the wab (windows address book) and lets me choose a fax number in there, or create a new contact. On the other computer, the address book will not come up at all. I checked to be sure my wab is there in the proper folder (it is in the same floder as it is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 28th 08 10:03 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
24 754
printing labels by amanda
How can i print on Avery J8163 labels correctly?
January 10th 08 03:10 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 218
Printing borders by Amber
Okay I have been trying for the last hour to print an award of appreciation. I do a print preview and it shows the border there and ready to print but then when I print it comes out with no border. How do I fix this? I never had this problem with my old verision of Windows.
March 12th 08 02:02 AM
by Amber Go to last post
0 230
printer problems by amck10
Hi All I have some experience with computers to get me by when installing, but this issue is troubling me. Just purchased a brand new ASUS laptop with Vista. I am installing a HP LaserJet 5MP to this machine. I have purchased a parallel to USB cable and when i first setup the printer on the new laptop, i was able to print a test page.
November 5th 09 05:47 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 283
Wii chips y Nintendo Dsi 81446 by amelt
Donde comprar cartuchos dsi, comprueba esta pagina web www.cartuchosdsi.es donde estan los distribuidores de r4i,ezflash y m3i zero. saludos Pedro FMOMWH$o(ls=j*LNWx,EcqEgA
October 1st 09 09:34 PM
by amelt Go to last post
0 298
Printing pictures frim Photo Gallery by Amer
I can't print my pictures from Windows Photo Gallery though the wizard shows all available software printers except my default HP color LaserJet 2600n. This is not true for Windows XP, however.
November 23rd 08 10:32 AM
by Amer Go to last post
0 248
Printing Address Book by Last names by Ami
Friends, After I got help from some of you, it was possible to sort the address book by last name etc. But when I try to print it, it always comes out by first name.Any suggestion? -- ami sidpara
June 14th 07 05:14 PM
by Ami Go to last post
0 131
custom forms in vista by amit p[_2_]
I am using an Epson Lq-300+ dot matrix printer in Windows Vista. I am trying to print bills sized 12in by 6in. I added the custom paper size in the print server and it is saved correctly, however, when I try to print, the print properties dialog does not show the paper size. In fact, there are many paper sizes in the print manager that do not show up in the list of available paper sizes.
January 25th 08 03:37 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
5 360
Custom form printing in Vista now possible... by amitpasad[_2_]
Hello Friends From long time i am trying to figure out the solution for using our choice of printer form in Vista! I had tried all option mentioned on the related forums but in vain. Lastly i myself kept on trying all the option that are possible, and voila i got the solution. Here's the way i got it.
February 16th 09 03:48 AM
by amitpasad[_2_] Go to last post
0 240
New Windows Vista Site by [email protected]
Have you guys seen this website? The URL is http://www.windows-vista-update.com It's the most comprehensive Windows Vista website. Windows Vista Update at Windows-Vista-Update.com is the premier Microsoft windows Vista information portal. On this site, you can find news, information, tips, new features and updates
February 21st 07 01:47 AM
by joanie Go to last post
3 269
HP Photosmart 2410xi HP Director Compatability Issues with Vista by AMNielsen
I don't usually post to these forums but I thought I should since i never found the answer to what i was looking for but somehow figured it out for myself. i'm pretty much a complete idiot when it comes to figuring stuff out for myself so surprised myself when i actually got this to work. I bought a new laptop last year and could not install HP Director or ImageZone to work with Vista, as you...
February 16th 09 11:20 PM
by AMNielsen Go to last post
0 207
Faxing program for Windows Vista Home Premium by amv3
I am sure that is not the first time that anyone is asking this question, but can someone, anyone, please let me know what is the best program to send and receive faxes with? -- amv3 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
February 24th 09 11:19 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 187
HP P1000 printer by Amy
I am just wondering...I have a new computer coming with vista on it would anyone know if my printer is going to be compatible with it? I have a Hewlett Packard P1000, Photosmart thank:)
March 6th 07 12:09 PM
by Amy Go to last post
2 197
Stretched fax Tif images by Anderson[_2_]
Hi All, I receive faxes using Microsoft Fax. These faxes are stored as TIF files. When I view a received fax TIF file in Vista "Windows Photo Gallery", the fax appears to be correct. However, when I click print, the print preview is stretched out of proportion. The actual physical printout is also stretched. I can open the file in "Microsoft Office Picture Manager" and the image is already...
July 31st 09 10:37 PM
by skymckinney Go to last post
2 402
Stretched faxes when printed in Vista by andrcan
Hi. I just experienced the same problem at work. A colleague just called me to fix a fax printing problem. She is able to correctly view the fax with Windows Photo Gallery, but she cannot properly print it with any installed printer, because it becomes stretched. The preview shows the fax using a landscape paper format (we currently use A4).
July 31st 09 10:28 PM
by skymckinney Go to last post
1 413
Problem printing through a printer server by Andrea
Anybody experienced problems printing from Vista Ultimate through a print server? I'm using a D-LINK DP-300U. I can connect to the printer server, install ther printer, but when I send a print (test page) on the color deskjet the page won't print and in the panel return an error. If I send document to the hp 1100 ... all is fine. In both cases I use vista default drivers. What could be the...
January 25th 07 01:47 PM
by Andrea Go to last post
4 488
Fax Mail Transport not an option by andreagray
Fax Mail Transprt is not an option in Server Type when trying to add a new Email Account. Even when I am logged in as Admin. I use eFax as my fax service. I need to be able to fill in all fields of a cover page from Outlook contacts. -- andreagray ------------------------------------------------------------------------ andreagray's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/98544.htm
May 14th 09 11:28 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 273
Registering of inbound routing extension in the Microsoft Windows Fax Server by Andrej Hristoliubov
Hello Everyone.... I search for the person with experience of registering of inbound routing extension in the Microsoft Windows Fax Server. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms690228(VS.85).aspx for details. I have registered successfully into Wibdows Server 2008 x64 and Windows Server 2003 x64. But I can not register in the Windows Server 2003 Win32. Instead it I have the error...
July 23rd 09 04:45 AM
by Andrej Hristoliubov Go to last post
0 311
adding a new tab into properties dialog of my Incoming Method in the Microsoft Windows Fax Service. by Andrej Hristoliubov
Hello Everyone.... I have registered my inbound routing extension in the Microsoft Windows Fax Service. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms690228(VS.85).aspx for details. Now I want to add the Store in Folder tab in my inbound routing properties dialog similar Store in Folder tab of the Microsoft's Store in Folder inbound routing extension. For example: 1. Go to Windows Server 2008...
July 23rd 09 05:11 AM
by Andrej Hristoliubov Go to last post

From The