Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Espon R200 Photo Printer by Alberto Vitiello
I have this printer from some years and I'm happy with it. Now the problem is with Win Vista. There is not a specific drive for this Printer under Vista. The printer print ok, no problem for this, the problem is the Printer Monitor that can not see the inks status. So I can not know if a cartridge is out of ink. Tried to contact Espon for new driver but no chance. Any Idea? TIA
November 17th 09 12:26 PM
by AshleyLewis Go to last post
6 513
old postscript printer removed by Gilles Vollant
hello somes old postscript printer (hp laserjet 4, hp color laserjet 4500), are in standard vista list but no win7 do ou known easy way to activate them, using their ppd file?
November 16th 09 03:56 PM
by Gilles Vollant Go to last post
0 310
HP 6200 disappears from Vista by TommieVtwin
I've been experiencing a very annoying problem with an HP 6200 series. The printer is connected via a USB HUB to my VISTA PC. Regularly I have to connect this printer direct to another PC, which cannot be networked with the VISTA PC. Now here's the weird part: Sometimes (most of the time) the printer will disappear from the Vista PC, but not always. When it does disappear, it re-installs when...
November 16th 09 03:24 PM
by TommieVtwin Go to last post
0 371
Vista x64 TCP/IP Printing Issues by conagan
Greetings, I have been searching for some time for an answer for this issue but i have not yet been able to find a fix. PROBLEM: I cannot add a TCP/IP Printer attached to my network. System Information: Gateway 6860 Laptop Windows Vista Home Premium x64
November 16th 09 03:06 PM
by conagan Go to last post
0 332
HP DESKJET 710C by Maribox
Printer HP 710c doesn't work under windows vista 64 and windows 7 64. Does anyone have a solution? I did everything HP's website says to do and it didn't work.
November 15th 09 10:14 PM
by RichardM Go to last post
7 601
Files and Printer Sharing by ColTom2[_3_]
Hi: I know that I have addressed this posting to some Vista Newsgroups even though my computer in question is a Toshiba L455-S5980 running Windows 7 Home Premium, but hopefully someone can help me or direct me otherwise. I have a wireless network with a Linksys WRT160N router connected to a Sony desktop running XP MCE(2005). In addition, I have another Toshiba laptop running XP Home...
November 14th 09 06:48 PM
by ColTom2[_3_] Go to last post
0 330
Can't choose default printer by Daydream
Hi, I can no longer choose a default printer, so while I can print from some programs (email programs), others say that I need to install a printer (Adobe Reader, Paint Shop Pro X2, etc.). I have an Epson Stylus Photo R220 installed. And it does print and prior to the computer getting "fixed", I did have the green checkmark on it as a default. I saw a post with someone having a similar problem...
November 13th 09 09:08 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 453
PC won't install printer driver by renski
Hi guys, I have HP deskjet F2180 printer and vaio notebook running vista home premium. I had been using this printer for 2 years with no trouble, but recently I' ve moved stuff in my office and when I tried to connect printer to notebook again, It wouldn't do anything. I plug usb cable to the usb slot which I always used for it, and pc won't do anything. It won't show that usb is plugged, it...
November 13th 09 02:06 AM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
4 558
Can I use an HP OfficeJet 5610 with both Windows 98SE and Vista 64Home Premium? by SlickRCBD
I know somebody whose father recently died and is closing down his late father's office. He has some extra computer equipment, and knows that I commented that I wanted an All-in-one printer. He's offering me an OfficeJet 5610. However, in order to make room for it, I'd have to get rid of my existing printer. That is an HP DeskJet 812C. I have two _functional_ windows computers in the computer...
November 12th 09 02:04 PM
by Ben Myers[_2_] Go to last post
2 457
Can't choose default printer by Daydream
Hi, I can no longer choose a default printer, so while I can print from some programs (email programs), others say that I need to install a printer (Adobe Reader, Paint Shop Pro X2, etc.). I have an Epson Stylus Photo R220 installed. And it does print and prior to the computer getting "fixed", I did have the green checkmark on it as a default. I saw a post with someone having a similar problem...
November 12th 09 01:50 PM
by Daydream Go to last post
0 292
Changing ink in Cannon Printer by Dodimay
I have a Cannon Pixma ip1700 printer. I just changed the ink(why do you have to push with all your might to insert the cartridges?) Anyway, got both of hem in and the light on top tells me they're in there right. WhenI check in the printer properties, it still tells me both cartridges are almostempty. I just bought these. Can someone tell me what else I might not be doing? I would really...
November 12th 09 06:31 AM
by AshleyLewis Go to last post
8 380
Can I use an HP OfficeJet 5610 with both Windows 98SE and Vista 64Home Premium? by SlickRCBD
I know somebody whose father recently died and is closing down his late father's office. He has some extra computer equipment, and knows that I commented that I wanted an All-in-one printer. He's offering me an OfficeJet 5610. However, in order to make room for it, I'd have to get rid of my existing printer. That is an HP DeskJet 812C. I have two _functional_ windows computers in the computer...
November 12th 09 04:36 AM
by SlickRCBD Go to last post
0 252
Vista spooler keeps stopping by Jan
Environment: Vista preminum 32-bit Printer: Toshiba eS451c, it is a network printer shared a few people in the office. Other people do not have the problem. Problem: The spooler keeps stopping without any reason. Restart the spooler. can initiate print once (prints OK) then it stops again. Check the spooler's properties, they a Startup type: Automatic
November 11th 09 10:03 PM
by Jan Go to last post
0 280
PC won't install printer driver by renski
Hi guys, I have HP deskjet F2180 printer and vaio notebook running vista home premium. I had been using this printer for 2 years with no trouble, but recently I' ve moved stuff in my office and when I tried to connect printer to notebook again, It wouldn't do anything. I plug usb cable to the usb slot which I always used for it, and pc won't do anything. It won't show that usb is plugged, it...
November 11th 09 02:59 PM
by renski Go to last post
0 280
Officejet 7310 drivers only?? Need Help! by Ethanflux
Ok, I downloaded the Full software for my Officejet 7310 from HP. They do not have a driver only package. The full software installed just fine on my computer. My problem is when I select share this printer, it shows that the x64 drivers are installed and what I need to do is install the x86 drivers. This is because some of the computers on the network are x64 and x86. Can someone help me...
November 10th 09 08:40 PM
by Andrew Rossmann Go to last post
4 438
Jobs disappearing from queue without printing by Doug
Vista Home Premium 32-bit printing to Brother HL-5240 laser connected locally via USB. This has been workin for a few months, but today will not print. Pausing the print queue shows the jobs, but as soon as the queue is unpaused the jobs just disappear. I have stopped and started the Print Spooler, deleted and reinstalled the printer but it still won't print. I plugged in and installed an...
November 10th 09 06:27 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
2 407
Officejet 7310 drivers only?? Need Help! by Ethanflux
Ok, I downloaded the Full software for my Officejet 7310 from HP. They do not have a driver only package. The full software installed just fine on my computer. My problem is when I select share this printer, it shows that the x64 drivers are installed and what I need to do is install the x86 drivers. This is because some of the computers on the network are x64 and x86. Can someone help me...
November 10th 09 05:48 PM
by Ethanflux Go to last post
0 313
Unable to Print or Print Preview from IE7 on Vista Home Premium by Poppy
I've been struggling with this for some time now. The computer is a Toshiba laptop with Vista Home Premium. It prints to the USB connected Brother printer with no problem from Word, Excel, Firefox, etc. However, it is unable to print HTML documents from either IE7 or Outlook (plain text emails in Outlook do print fine) There is no response when I select "Print" in IE7. No error, no document...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 9th 09 12:44 AM
by gadgetlover[_2_] Go to last post
10 828
Windows 7 fax ands scan by charles arnett
Does anyone know how I can get into a widows fax and scan group for windows 7 charles arnett
November 8th 09 09:13 AM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
2 438
Windows 7 fax ands scan by charles arnett
Does anyone know how I can get into a widows fax and scan group for windows 7 charles arnett
November 7th 09 06:18 PM
by charles arnett Go to last post

From The