Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Error when adding remote printer from XP (Error 0x0000000d or 0x00000035) by Markus Moeller
I have an XP Pro machine with a Lexmark P6250 connected to it. I can print on it from any other XP system but not with Vista Home Premium. When I try to add the printer I get an error 0x0000000d or 0x00000035. I have installed the Lexmark Vista drivers on my Vista machine and XP drivers on the XP machine. Installing the Vista driver on the XP machine with the connected Printer screws...
January 9th 08 01:42 PM
by Markus Moeller Go to last post
2 327
Can't print email messages using WLM or WM--Help! by Robert Aldwinckle
(cross-post added to Vista P, F & S) "Ildhund" wrote in message ... Calling Vista experts - does she need to re-register ole32.dll or equivalent? If so, how does she do it? You're more likely to find experts on printing in Vista in a NG which specializes in printing in Vista... ; )
January 9th 08 01:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 315
Printer doesn't print by terrim07
Hi, I just reinstalled Vista on my desktop so the kids could play their computer games. Had to reinstall the printer also. It wouldn't automatically do it from the disk. It said the operating system wasn't compatible. So, I went in to control panel and "added" it that way. It says it retrieved the drivers it needed and everything shows up fine. I send it something to print and it just...
January 9th 08 12:46 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 4
Please help.....cannot send mail. by Shiva
Hello, I have problem,i cannot send mail Please somebody have al ink whith a upgrade! I try al lot,please help. Best Regards
January 8th 08 11:36 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 287
picture resoloution using photoloader by bux10
hello, i am having problems with photoloader in cojunction with vista, when downloading photos they only appear as 320x240 resoloution irrespective of what resoloution i take the pics in, this did not hapen when using win98 and only started on my laptop with vista, i have downloaded the most recent version of potoloader reccomended for use with vista but still the problem continues, can...
January 8th 08 11:04 PM
by bux10 Go to last post
0 291
Vista can't find the printer. by danny
Wenn i put the usb cable from my printer (epson dx8450) into my pc, vista says: device not reconnized. so i cant instal the printer, its not showed in the control panel and the software cant find the printer also because vista cant find it. can somebody help me with this ?
January 8th 08 06:44 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
2 328
Printer setup error by Speedracer
Tried installing HP 895Cxi with Vista. Message says "no printer found". The driver for this printer should be in Vista. Would not recognize a parallel connection so I changed to USB A/ B plug cable. Vista then recognized new hardware found but driver installation encountered error, can not continue. Check with hardware supplier. This printer worked fine with XP. Starting to hate Vista! Can...
January 8th 08 05:03 AM
by Speedracer Go to last post
0 312
have window vista basic.understand basic don't have fax & scan by jay sureka
i want to upgrade my windows vista basic so it can fax & scan. how to upgrade..jay kumar sureka
January 7th 08 06:02 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
4 349
Windows Vista send pages to my printer by itself by MinConst
I am running Home Premium and have had this issue. I had an HP 6210 printer and now a new HP L7680. Both printers this happens with. I will be browsing the web and suddenly a page will be sent to my printer. I am not a beginner by any means and know I am not sending a print with the KB or any other way. I thought it might have been the original printers driver but see the same issue with the...
January 7th 08 05:01 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
3 326
Print hangs in queue by John
Hi all! I have HP LaserJet 1022 installed on my Vista Ultimate machine (VistaPC), and it works fine. The problem is when I try to print from network PC which is Windows XP Pro (XPPC). After I try print from XPPC to VistaPC, it stays in queue and doesnt print... Anyone know how to solve this problem?
January 7th 08 04:42 PM
by Alan Morris [MSFT] Go to last post
1 325
Windows Fax and Scan by Rene Meyer
Hello Please can you help me, i have accidentally deleted (i think) a fax i just received, is there anyway of retrieving it or looking for it, i dont actually know what exactly i did. I have checked the recycle bin and there is nothing in there? Thank you Rene
January 7th 08 07:53 AM
by Rene Meyer Go to last post
0 290
Text Editing by david30
Does anyone know how to edit text or add text to a document that has been scanned?
January 7th 08 01:36 AM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
2 355
Windows Fax and Scan by jmjprince[_4_]
I have Windows Vista Ultimate OS. The Windows Fax and Scan software previously worked but now when I try to run it I get an immediate error message - Microsoft Windows Fax and Scan Has Stopped Working. I can seem to find a fix for it nor can I open the software. And I have not made any changes to the system other then the numerous Microsoft Updates that have been installed. Any suggestions?
January 7th 08 01:27 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 328
Printer software installation by CCollins
I am trying to install software for HP7410 all-in-one on a new computer running VISTA Home. I get a message that says: This system does not meet one or more of the minimum requirements needed to install this product. Software cannot be installed ujsing the "Run As" command. The installation cannot continue until resolved. Please help. -- Ccollins
January 6th 08 10:19 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
5 316
networkprinting by Wil van Cleef
Hello, I've a HP 970cxi in excellent condition. It's hanging on a PC (WXP) with USB-cable in a wireless network with 3 PC's. Printing within this network isn't a problem using XP and 98SE. Since a few weeks I've also a laptop with Vista Ultimate. I tried to print from my laptop to this HP970cxi at the XP-PC. Vista found the printer and installed it. I could not find the instructions within...
January 6th 08 08:38 PM
by Wil van Cleef Go to last post
0 265
Printer won't print by Jimbo
Vista recognizes my Lexmark 5200 series printer, and says it is working, but it wont print the test page. I get the error message (0x00000006)
January 6th 08 03:14 AM
by Whyme Go to last post
2 3
Installing HP Scanjet 6200c on Windows Vista Home Premium by Audio_Bean_12
Is there a work around for HP Precision Scan Pro for Vista Home Premium? The last update for the scanning program was for Windows XP. I have had the scanner for about 10 years and still works well. I can not get a new scanner at this time. Would it be better to hang on to my old computer? Ken
January 6th 08 03:05 AM
by Whyme Go to last post
4 275
scanner by joanne
i am trying to upload pictures from my hp 1400 all- in one , but unable to do. please help.
January 5th 08 08:22 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 353
Lexmark X2470 and Vista by hexmarked
i cannot for the life of me get this printer/all-in-one machine to work on my new laptop. i have downloaded the correct vista drivers from lexmark, but it simply does not work. i cannot print or scan or copy, although the "imaging centre" is there. i get an error telling me that the fax application doesn't exist. can anyone help me? thanks.
January 5th 08 08:18 PM
by hexmarked Go to last post
2 316
Fujitsu ScanSnap S500 Vista Drivers Don't Work by Joe Treaf
Don't use the Vista "upgrade" driver, it doesn't work properly. Here's what I did and it works perfectly. First, uninstall the scanner in control panel. Then disconnect it and reboot the machine. After it reboots, go into processes and kill the ScanSnap processes. Now uninstall the software and reboot the machine. Now it should be clean. Either contact tech support or search the web and get a...
January 5th 08 06:42 PM
by Joe Treaf Go to last post

From The