Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
printer spooler warnings by Traider67
I keep getting these event id 4 warnings in the event viewer about the printer spooler, but it seems to be working fine though. It says something like: the print spooler failed to reopen an existing printer connection because it could not read the configuration info from the registry key s-1-5-18\pinter\connections. The print spooler could not open the registry key. This can occur if the...
December 24th 07 06:51 AM
by Traider67 Go to last post
0 253
Printing Failure by Dragonfish
I am using an HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One printer. I regularly have a problem with all print jobs going into the quequ and never printing. Sometimes restarting the computer forces them to print but increasingly even that doesn't work. Resetting the printer doesn't work. I've goine through the Help Troubleshooting and have tried every suggestion. It's to the point now, that most of the...
December 23rd 07 01:28 PM
by Dragonfish Go to last post
0 291
Can I use HP K850 or K7108 printer on network? by bharat naik
I am new to this community. I would like to use HP Office pro K 850 or K 7108 printers on network. Can anyone please inform me "is it possible.?" Thanks -- bharat naik ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bharat naik's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=37661 View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=875355
December 22nd 07 09:53 AM
by bharat naik[_2_] Go to last post
3 345
Printing from saved document by Bazza
I am looking for a solution to a printing problem. I am using an Epson R800 and a Brother HL 4040 printer. I have downloaded an attachment from an email which is saved as a Word 97 -2003 document. When I try to use Print Preview before printing, it comes up blank. I cannot print the document. Any suggestions? -- Distillery
December 22nd 07 01:07 AM
by Bazza Go to last post
0 224
scanning w/ Vista by steven richards
I am trying to scan an employment application to edit and customize for my business. I can scan the document but I can not make any changes to it. Can anyone help me with this as HP has not been able to. I am using an HP Officejet 5610 All in one. I am using the Vista program along with Office 2007 Professional. I am look to edit the text in the scanned document to insert company name etc....
December 21st 07 09:43 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
7 328
Vista Drivers Print the Square Number of Copies Requested by adamsr2
I have a HP deskjet 970Cse. HP has not released a full featured driver for Vista. Instead they suggest using the driver Vista will assign. I notice on Print Shop 21 and 22 it print the square number of the copies I request, 4 for 2, 36 for 6. This doesn't happen in other programs that I have found yet, like Word or Excel. It doesn't happen if I use a HP 1300 or HP 1500 with regular full...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 21st 07 09:43 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
13 612
Help with Vista and HP PhotoSmart P1000 Printer by Rick
I have recently installed Vista, and have a HP Photosmart P1000 pritner that I have used on XP to print high quality digital prints from my digital camera. Does anyone know of a way around the compatiblity issue with this printer and Vista, I have tried to go to HP web site to find a new driver unsucessfully. I do not want to disgard this printer and buy a new one just because of this...
December 20th 07 08:19 PM
by Bob Headrick Go to last post
2 282
printing test page by Larry
I have an hp printer on my system and every time I boot up the system a test page is printed on the printer. I have looked everywhere to find what is causing that to happen when I start up. Any help would be appreciated. Larry
December 20th 07 08:17 PM
by Bob Headrick Go to last post
1 264
Unable to get Lexmark Z645 USB printer to print by oldfogie
Just got new computer with Vista Home Basic. Trying to print from Wordpad, it shows the printer is there, document there, and says printing but it never prints. Thanks for any help!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 20th 07 06:21 PM
by cameo Go to last post
19 258
Spooler App Error by christis73
"christis73" - I have a Windows Vista Home Premium Computer and I use my computer for printing pictures ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! (I'm a mom of 3 little angels) Well now I'm getting "SPOOLER SUBSYSTEM APP STOPPED WORKING AND WAS CLOSED" -WHAT??- It also says "microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library" AND "Program C:/windows/system32/spoolsv.exe" Can anyone out there help me fix this or have any...
December 20th 07 05:50 PM
by Runiter Company[_2_] Go to last post
1 226
Drivers for Toshiba e-Studio45 GA-1040 PCL PrinterBoard 1.3 by No Name
I have been unable to find x86 Vista drivers for this photocopier/printer. I attempted to load the XP driver ga1040-v13c-wxp-pcl.exe from http://copiers.toshiba.com/support/controllers/ga-1040.shtml but this failed to install on Vista, with an error message "Unable to install printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000003eb)." This occurs when choosing these printers from the...
December 20th 07 02:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 388
envelopes by Jimboroks
Using Microssft Works Suite ,cannot print any size envelopes. Why not?
December 19th 07 09:46 PM
by Jimboroks Go to last post
2 333
Printer order on the printer window pull-down menu by PeteV
Hi! Please, is there any solution to have the printers on the printer window pull-down menu in an order defined by the user himself? The main point in this is of course to have the default printer first, as it used to be in
December 19th 07 06:57 PM
by PeteV Go to last post
0 250
Printer order on the printer window pull-down menu by PeteV
Hi! Please, is there any solution to have the printers on the printer window pull-down menu in an order defined by the user himself? The main point in this is of course to have the default printer first, as it used to be in WinXP ... In this case of mine on the printer pull-down list as the first one now comes the pdf file converter generic "printer", then comes 3 other generic
December 19th 07 06:23 PM
by PeteV Go to last post
0 212
Printer order on printer window pull-down menu by PeteV
Hi! Please, is there any solution to get the printers in order
December 19th 07 04:30 PM
by PeteV Go to last post
0 241
Can't Print From Laptop to PC Printer by tab10us
I have a Gateway laptop that I updated with Windows Vista Ultimate about a year ago. I have been trying to print documents to the printer that is hooked up to my PC, but when I go to print nothing happens. I have installed the printer on my laptop, and it says everything is ready, but when you try to print a test page or anything else nothing happens at all. Help please!
December 19th 07 02:27 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 270
print spooler stopped by YS - Terrence Hui
I am running vista business for my IBM X61 laptop, it just new about 1 month. The print spooler program was automatically STOPPED and I can't print anything, When i try to restart it again from the "Services" of the management windows, it will be stopped like 30 sec or even shorter later on. "Print Spooler Sub system was stopped and Closed"
December 19th 07 02:07 PM
by YS - Terrence Hui Go to last post
0 270
Printer order on print window pull-down menu by PeteV
Hi! Please, is there any solution to get the printers sorted according to the user's wishes on the pull-down menu on the print window? The main point is of course to have the default set printer first, which in this case is a network printer and unfortunately comes as last, and, as the first one comes the PDF file choice, a quite complicated one, which may get used very rarely by a common...
December 19th 07 04:18 AM
by PeteV Go to last post
0 236
Wireless Printing for Vista to HP G85 by Janelle
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a printing issue. I have an Acer laptop that is run by Vista and I can't print wirelessly to my HP G85 from my laptop. It can find the printer but then it says there is an error. Does anybody know why this is and how I can fix it? Thanks! -- Janelle
December 18th 07 11:02 PM
by Janelle Go to last post
0 286
printing by christine
i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you help
December 18th 07 06:19 PM
by Alex[_6_] Go to last post

From The