Threads in Forum : Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Vista + HP PSC 2410 Incomplete Printing by wxforecaster
I really hope someone can help me here because I'm at wits end. I have an HP PSC 2410 All in one printer which I've had since 2005. The print/scanner/fax all worked wonderfully with XP. With Vista, we lost the HP software from which you could print, fax, scan, but I can live with that. However, my printer still fails to operate correctly. It is connected by USB and installed with the Vista...
December 13th 07 07:26 PM
by jps Go to last post
5 294
Printer in Remote desktop/Terminal services. by Sree[_2_]
Hello I recently bought a New Laptop with Microsoft Vista Home Premium. I started using it which works great. I have a local printer which is working absolutely fine but when i connect to a Terminal server using remote desktop i cannot see the local printer like i use to see using Windows XP or any other computer. What do i need to do other than loading drivers on both the server and local...
December 13th 07 01:43 AM
by Sree[_3_] Go to last post
2 303
PDF by geanet
My old application for PDF documents creation (running under XP) doesn't run under Vista . What can I use for this matter? Someone can help me?
December 13th 07 12:54 AM
by momo Go to last post
4 355
Reinstall XPS Writer by Nieuw Dingen
I accidentally deleted the XPS writer from my printers on Vista Home Premium. Can someone tell me how to reinstall it? Many thanks!
December 13th 07 12:02 AM
by Nieuw Dingen Go to last post
1 258
Samsung scx 4100 blue screen of death by Brent[_3_]
I have tried to install the Samsung scx4100 vista printer driver and each time I have had the blue screen of death (data dump). I have double checked the samsung site. What up Brent
December 12th 07 11:01 PM
by Brent[_3_] Go to last post
0 239
SBS 2003 R2 fax client with Vista by TV
We recently added our first two Vista computers to our office network. I do not seem to be able to get the fax client from the SBS 2003 R2 server to load. Initially when the fax client did not appear, I assumed we had failed to check the "fax client" box when we added the machines to the network. I went back to the server, added the client, the server said to log the client computer off /...
December 12th 07 06:12 PM
by TV Go to last post
1 241
List of internet free fax service around the world by cyber
List of public free fax service online. Search for free fax service. Provides detail of each free fax service site. http://www.geocities.com/freefreefax/index.htm
December 12th 07 02:34 PM
by cyber Go to last post
0 234
Default Action for scan buttons - Epson Perfection V100 by John S
I have set up default actions for the scanner buttons in device events under Scanners & Cameras in Vista Control panel, e.g. Start button to Start the Program: Epson scan. However pressing the start button always prompts for which program to run! How can I change it so pressing the start button always just runs Epson scan? There are 3 possible actions for an event: - Start a specific...
December 12th 07 08:54 AM
by waeladi Go to last post
2 220
Canon Pixma ip4500 by Sven Molin
I installed the latest driver and program from Canon Support site. But I get the bluescreen. With error: STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000004, 0x00000000, 0xb2000000, 0x00020151) ... The printer Canon Pixma ip4500 must be compatable with Vista. I have Windows Vista Ultimate 64. What can I do?
December 12th 07 06:25 AM
by Sven Molin Go to last post
3 280
Can't see printers on SBS2003 by John Lenz
This may be an old issue. I have a small server based network (SBS 2003) and all my printers are on the network. The Vista machine is a member of the server group. I am running Vista Ultimate. I cannot add the network printer to Vista. I can see it as part of the server but when I "double-click" on the printer, it just keeps "processing" and does not add the printer. Question: How do I add...
December 12th 07 12:07 AM
by John Lenz Go to last post
1 251
Scan a hardcopy manuscript to computer for editing by SLaddict
Hello. I have Windows Vista and HP psc 2110 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier. I am not having any problems with it, I just need to find a way to get a hardcopy manuscript into my computer so I can edit it. I thought I could import to photo gallery but I can not edit there. If there is a way, please tell me how I can accomplish this task. Thank you very much for your help, in advance. Eager...
December 11th 07 10:00 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 209
Printing Temporary Internet Files by shrinking
Hi, I have tried repeatedly to figure out how to print the teemporary internet files, but I cannot. Will someone please help?
December 11th 07 04:57 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
1 215
Windows Fax and Scan Security Permissions by Thomas
Hello all, I recently tried Windows Fax and Scan and changed the security permissions under ToolsFax Settings. All I did was to let Everyone have Full Access to Fax and Scan. I just tried to access ToolsFax Settings again today but was denied with a message: "You do not have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information." When I...
December 11th 07 02:00 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 356
still problems with printing in ie7 by PA Bear
Crossposted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan newsgroup. Did you install any of the Yahoo-branded crap? Did you install McAfee Security Center? If you make IE the default at Set Program Access and Defaults, does the setting "stick" when you reboot? -- ~PA Bear
December 10th 07 11:19 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 301
printer by kayliegh
i have a lexmark 910 printer, i would like to set it up on my laptop which runs on vista, but however the setup will not install or work. does anyone have any ideas or where i should download it from, please. thanks x
December 10th 07 09:13 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 285
printer and other problems by sufferingwithvista
i am a new vista business user. i have 3 main problems: 1. excell spreadsheets sometimes don't open - only a light blue screen. 2. the system crashes 1, 2 or even 3 times a day just a black screen 3. worst of all my hp3313 printer was working fine but suddnly disappeared and is no longer listed. pls help! -- suffering
December 10th 07 09:11 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 238
prnting by breezy
I have a lexmark 1270 all-in-one printer, it prints pictures,but will not print an ordinary letter - Help!!! -- fed up
December 10th 07 09:10 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 260
Windows Server 2008 Tips and Tricks ! by Russel Pitt[_2_]
How To Install and configure Windows Server 2008 core?, 10 things to consider when making a Windows Server 2008 upgradedecision, Three exciting improvements in Windows Server 2008, Vista Tips, Tricks and more ... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 10th 07 01:29 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
5 243
Hidden Vista64-32 Tricks,Tools,Tips! Windows Server 2008 Advices AndMore ! by [email protected]
These Hidden Tools Will help you get max performance and to Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance ,What are Best of Vista,Improvements in Windows Server 2008 and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 10th 07 01:28 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
4 376
Fax Fatal Error by GinaNew
I have have Vista Business and I keep getting a fatal error when I try to fax. Any ideas how to fix this?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 10th 07 09:50 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The