PDA

View Full Version : Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

  1. Re: New release?
  2. Slow Downloading In Vista Build 5536
  3. Re: Why only Performance Rating 1.0 ?
  4. MS-DOS program starts only in full screen mode from command line
  5. Diskeeper Corp's Vista Beta Defrag no good for 5536
  6. Why am I forced into darkness?
  7. Why am I forced into darkness?
  8. No admin account in pre-RC1 5536
  9. I don';t want Defender running
  10. Re: Vista is history
  11. RE: Aol Instant MEssenger
  12. Freezes after 2 minutes in
  13. RE: Aol Instant MEssenger
  14. RAM and Pagefile
  15. NO Rating
  16. CompletePC Restore (build 5536)
  17. hot fixes available for following error signatures
  18. Mass Storage Device
  19. Re: Windows Aero & Graphics Cards
  20. Memory Recommendation?
  21. Performance Information and Tools doesn't want to rate my pc
  22. x86 vs x64 performance
  23. windows backup
  24. memory test wait state
  25. 4 1/2 minute boot
  26. Computer Doesn't Work after installing on program
  27. application causing runtime error
  28. immortal virtual memory
  29. Athlon 64 stuck at half speed under Vista
  30. Performance and Information Tools raw scores
  31. Complete PC Backup - Compression
  32. Complete PC Backup - Compression
  33. Complete PC Backup - Exclusion of other OS/system partitions
  34. more than 2 gb of ram not recognized
  35. Low Memory Error DVD Maker and Media Player
  36. media center
  37. Power Settings - ignored at times?
  38. Vista just started to freeze up / hang
  39. Vista just started to hang / freeze up
  40. Vista Beta 2 started to freeze / hang
  41. Re: Vista is history
  42. How can I turn off Narrator?
  43. WindowsSearch.exe
  44. Size of icons and preview of windows
  45. Size of icons and preview of windows
  46. Re: disk defragmenter
  47. Runtim error
  48. Runtime error
  49. Some MAJOR backups flaws
  50. Major backup issues in RC1 that needs to be addressed
  51. Hibernation wake up impossible.
  52. The progress“taskmgr.exe”takes up the high CPU utilization rate?
  53. The progress“taskmgr.exe”takes up the high CPU utilization rate?
  54. problem starting vista when a dvd i inserted
  55. SuperFetch + Cached memory
  56. Re: Expert Backup interface?
  57. Vista RC1 Freezing issue
  58. Freezing in RC1
  59. Performance rating says I have 64 bit compatible but I'm 32 bit?
  60. vista unresponsive at startup - lanmanserver
  61. Flash as RAM?
  62. Constant CPU Usage
  63. Constant CPU Usage
  64. RE: @@@@Problem of [ASUS p5vdc-x] AD1986 Driver!!!!
  65. Random Freeze Upon Mouse-Click
  66. RE: Cant use my flash drive anymore
  67. Dual Monitor - Resume from Hibernation - Login Bug
  68. Disk Keeper no longer supported at this time
  69. MS Office 2007 activation in Vista RC1
  70. RC1: Acronis Home 9.0 Bacup and RC1 backups (in general)
  71. Deleting Files Take Forever
  72. Forever to delete files
  73. New--PerfectDisk 8 Beta for Vista RC1!!!!
  74. PSP with 2gig stick as extra ram!!!
  75. Crashing
  76. Screensaver
  77. Disable hibernation to delete hiberfil.sys?
  78. Vista does not recognize ram
  79. intel M speedstep problems
  80. Sluggish Performance
  81. Sluggish Performance
  82. ReadyBoost
  83. Quick Launch
  84. V I S TA I N S T A L L A T I O N B A S I C S
  85. RE; Windows Vista All OK
  86. RAM IN VISTA
  87. ram in vista
  88. Benchmarking utilities that work in 64-bit Vista
  89. Vista is slower than XP
  90. Re: Where to send a beta report?
  91. Possibility of performance increase for any particular workload by disabling swap?
  92. V I S T A D V D
  93. Permission to install .dll file? Where do I do that?
  94. Delay in IE7 when opening new tabs
  95. CPU Load problem
  96. CPU Load problem
  97. RC1 Startup Significantly Slower
  98. Internet Problems Build 5600
  99. RC1 and WMI - mising classes?
  100. RE: Continuous Hard Drive Activity
  101. help needed with Windows Performance monitors.
  102. RE: Monitor not shutting off after 15 minutes
  103. will my pc run vista rc1
  104. will my pc run vista rc1
  105. vista enable write back cache
  106. vista enable write back cache
  107. Slow
  108. Disk Defrag
  109. Disk Defrag
  110. Blue streaks in online media player
  111. vista and xp
  112. vista and xp
  113. vista and xp
  114. Installing Softwares designed for XP!
  115. O&O Defrag versus Microsoft Defrag in Vista
  116. Automatic Error Reporting
  117. Restore point filling drive to point of no free space
  118. RC1 - "Restore Files" from backup does not work
  119. Hard Drive
  120. Restore from Windows Backup not working (RC1)
  121. Windows backup greater flexibility
  122. Re: What Vista Should Do
  123. SignupShield Desktop install issues
  124. can`t open taskmanager!!! something is eating my permormance!!
  125. Indexing has shut off and I cant seem to get it back on.
  126. RE: Turn off the IndexService
  127. recycle bin
  128. Very slow internet browsing
  129. nvidia drivers
  130. Diskeeper 10 Vista beta
  131. CPU overload
  132. PC-cillin interfers with other programs just after startup.
  133. Sleep causes BSOD
  134. Sleep causes BSOD
  135. Sleep causes BSOD
  136. Sleep causes BSOD
  137. Windows Vista Performance
  138. Pathetic Vista download performance
  139. Random freezes, where can I get the list “why and what driver did it”
  140. Windows Experience Index crashing out
  141. removing Vista media center to improve preformance
  142. any way to uninstall Vista Media Center?
  143. registry cleanup after Difficult Trend Micro PC-cillin uninstall
  144. programs
  145. Display Setting
  146. vista 64-bit
  147. hardware acceleration
  148. hardware acceleration
  149. Vista freeze !
  150. Vista freeze !
  151. Disable Hard Drive Check
  152. Hard Drive Error detection
  153. Re: System Restore. beta Vista 5472
  154. Hesitation every 2 or 3 seconds
  155. m_strfullpath pop up's
  156. Calculating time remaining - a waste of time
  157. pwrTest fail
  158. Why a dumbed down version of defrag ?
  159. 2 SATA Drives?????
  160. To upgrade from XP or not, that is the question
  161. Weird activity with restore point use.
  162. How to make the most out of 3 hard drives and Vista?
  163. Re: Roaming Profile Madness
  164. Backup problems
  165. "Windows could not search for new updates"
  166. Complete PC Restore-Jill (MSFT)
  167. Windows Update quit working
  168. "Windows Search Is Not Running" RC1 (5728)
  169. Upside down Screen Orientation
  170. RC1 lagging?
  171. RC1 lagging
  172. service tweaking
  173. Service tweaking
  174. Defragmenting Vista - Quick review of the available products
  175. XP vs Vista overheads
  176. flawless upgrade from XP to RC2
  177. Video FPS is Shot
  178. Anti Virus
  179. System Restore Issue
  180. Disk Check
  181. I cannot enable Windows Aero.
  182. ReadyBoost- minimum
  183. remove program (PCCILLIN) that crashed during uninstall
  184. RC2 Perf with modest system hardware
  185. Defrag - Vista vs. XP
  186. Copy and paste
  187. Can't install latest Excel 2003 security update on Vista
  188. Lockups
  189. WinSAT Reference
  190. Defrag - Can You Copy XP's Defrag Files Across
  191. Backup & restore Utility in RC1 5600
  192. Problems with Backing up my Vista Machine
  193. Owned window errantly made a topmost window.
  194. Defragging Program Other Than Standard Vista
  195. Vista XP, Download Common Updates Once - Install Up dates to Both.
  196. 3rd party Defrag or Vista?
  197. Can't View Defrag Progress
  198. Help: Unable to play video files on RC2
  199. Fastest performance, best value?
  200. Complete PC Restore
  201. ReadyBoost - Same USB Drive, Different Behaviour in 32 & 64 bit Vi
  202. Two SATA drive optimal configuration
  203. Vista - No Internet from IE - Problems - Fix?
  204. Bug list?
  205. Vista Running slugish
  206. Terminating apps that are not responding...
  207. Task scheduler returns an error : the task image is corrupt ortamp
  208. Reliability monitor not working
  209. Vista Backup
  210. More Backup issues
  211. How to know the duration of each driver?
  212. Power Plans
  213. Unexpected AC Power Loss
  214. Windows mobile device center beta v2
  215. Suggestions for ReadyBoost stability?
  216. Suggestions for ReadyBoost stability?
  217. Performance Manager and ATI 1300
  218. IE Has Stopped Working Error Message
  219. Vista IE7 RC2 Query?
  220. Indexing flashing (versiion RC1 build 5600)
  221. Google Earth
  222. WMP Monitor/Search performance
  223. PROBLEM SOVED - Runtime Error 217
  224. Control Click When Highlighting
  225. Vista eats my RAM
  226. All Exe files are associated with Windows Media Center
  227. LanMan service stalls
  228. Can't get past desktop
  229. Vista runs terribly slow
  230. Performance index subscores on late model laptops?
  231. Extremely slow file deletion - a known bug?
  232. Anomolous settings in Date & Time control dialogued displayed
  233. Hard Drive disc Failure notice !
  234. How much memory can a single application access in windows Vista?
  235. I need to restore my system, but I have Windows 2000....
  236. Deleting 1 of 2 vista installs
  237. Defragmentation
  238. The ludicrous claim that Windows can multitask
  239. How is optimal CPU frequency computed in Vista?
  240. Please FIX WMP11 Library Search/Manage performance
  241. Is there any certification mechanism of ReadyBoost for USB flash k
  242. can{t restore
  243. Re: send receive in vista
  244. defragmenting
  245. Too slow to do anything
  246. Error 80245003
  247. Task Scheduler Error message/cannot run
  248. Vista is as vulnerable as ever to third party device driver bugs
  249. Mystery file being written at almost 6MB/sec
  250. vista speed problems