Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Windows Vista and Games Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Vista Games gone by Orangeesh
Basically theyve been deleted and I want them back.:huh: Does anyone know how to get them back? I still have 'games explorer' but when i open i get the pictures of games but i cant play them, i double click and nothing happens. Ive taken screenshot of right cick. Im sure there used to be a play button lol.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 09 12:39 AM
by Maricel Go to last post
18 671
Halo CE Multiplayer doesn't work when Parental controls enabled by mbrownah
My son bought Halo Combat Evolved and installed it after we upgraded his PC to Vista. He could never attach to Multiplayer games - He could get a list of active games, but when he tried to connect, it timed out - no response. After trying several things, we disabled parental controls, and it worked immediately. The only thing we have blocked in parental controls is pornography web...
August 25th 09 08:07 PM
by Dustfinger Go to last post
4 377
Free Crysis Wars Trial Week Starts Friday! (Aug.28th) by iDash
Play the Full Game Free 28th August until Friday 4th September http://www.mycrysis.com/galerie/slideshow/slideshow-1183.jpg] 'Crytek's Official Modding Portal | Warhead | Crysis Wars Summer Trial - Download Available!' (http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=52968) Pre-Download Avail. Now ****You dont need to buy the game for the new Free :nutkick: Sandbox 2 Editor, ****
August 25th 09 04:40 PM
by iDash Go to last post
0 336
Free Crysis Wars Trial Week Starts Friday! (Aug.28th) by iDash
Play the Full Game Free 28th August until Friday 4th September http://www.mycrysis.com/galerie/slideshow/slideshow-1183.jpg] 'Crytek's Official Modding Portal | Warhead | Crysis Wars Summer Trial - Download Available!' (http://www.crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=52968) Pre-Download Avail. Now ****You dont need to buy the game for the new Free :nutkick: Sandbox 2 Editor, ****
August 25th 09 04:40 PM
by iDash Go to last post
0 334
2X Pioneer cdj mk3 1000 & HTC HERO F/S by duck01
2x PIONEER CDJ-1000MK3 & 1x DJM-800 MIXER DJ -- duck01 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
August 25th 09 02:17 AM
by duck01 Go to last post
0 420
2X Pioneer cdj mk3 1000 & HTC HERO F/S by duck01
2x PIONEER CDJ-1000MK3 & 1x DJM-800 MIXER DJ -- duck01 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
August 25th 09 02:17 AM
by duck01 Go to last post
0 285
Lineage by alekoskaiyao
Today i wanted to download the latest client of lineage(gracia final)and as i was downloading it stops and tells me that the computer cannot identify the type of the file i am downloading.....:huh::huh:what must i do?? -- alekoskaiyao
August 24th 09 10:29 AM
by alekoskaiyao Go to last post
0 368
Lineage by alekoskaiyao
Today i wanted to download the latest client of lineage(gracia final)and as i was downloading it stops and tells me that the computer cannot identify the type of the file i am downloading.....:huh::huh:what must i do?? -- alekoskaiyao
August 24th 09 10:29 AM
by alekoskaiyao Go to last post
0 302
RS premium Accounts daily updated by kemi[_2_]
Here alots of Rapidshare premium accounts daily updated and much more guys Code: -------------------- www.yaseenwarezdotCOdotCC -------------------- dot means ( . )
August 23rd 09 08:41 PM
by kemi[_2_] Go to last post
0 316
RS premium Accounts daily updated by kemi[_2_]
Here alots of Rapidshare premium accounts daily updated and much more guys Code: -------------------- www.yaseenwarezdotCOdotCC -------------------- dot means ( . )
August 23rd 09 08:41 PM
by kemi[_2_] Go to last post
0 338
Flight Simulator 2004 save files troubleshooting. by Mister Marvin
Hello. I have a recorruing issue between my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight and my Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit OS. In the program files of the flight simulator, I have selected the 'Aircraft' folder. I then click on the folder of the aircraft I am wishing to update. Then, I proceed into the 'Panel' folder. Previously I downloaded a new panel for this particular...
August 21st 09 10:29 AM
by Mister Marvin Go to last post
0 324
Flight Simulator 2004 save files troubleshooting. by Mister Marvin
Hello. I have a recorruing issue between my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight and my Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit OS. In the program files of the flight simulator, I have selected the 'Aircraft' folder. I then click on the folder of the aircraft I am wishing to update. Then, I proceed into the 'Panel' folder. Previously I downloaded a new panel for this particular...
August 21st 09 10:29 AM
by Mister Marvin Go to last post
0 332
COD 4 PC MP not working! by Phillie23
I need help my COD 4 will not play multiplayer on my system it says "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" "a proglem has caused the program to stop working correctly and it will be closed" Single player works just fine, COD wow works just fine Single and MP. i have a geforce 9800gt 1gb graphics card, pentium duo core 3 ghz, and 4 gigs of ram. the game used to work before when i had a stock system. but...
August 21st 09 03:47 AM
by mansrm81 Go to last post
8 414
Running 32 bit games on 64 bit Vista Ultimate by javelin1946
Hi :) I am a newby with 64bit OS, how do I get my 32 bit games to run, I have just built a new Intel Quad 9550 / Nvidia 9800GT / 4Gb / 1TB + 400GB HDD machine with Vista 64 bit Ultimate. I have tried HalfLife 2 which is supposed to be compatible, The programme updates and loads from Steam ok, but it just locks up while loading to play and drops a flag in the left upper corner saying "64-bit...
August 19th 09 10:07 AM
by jdtaduvai Go to last post
4 386
Regarding Half Life for Vista by Stacy[_4_]
I am stuck in game Half Life the original version. I get to the elevator to go to the surface and it is also a loading point and it loads then just stop and I die. Unable to move past this elevator. Can anyong help me with this problem?
August 19th 09 08:36 AM
by bigjim Go to last post
4 445
COD 4 PC MP not working! by Phillie23
I need help my COD 4 will not play multiplayer on my system it says "iw3mp.exe has stopped working" "a proglem has caused the program to stop working correctly and it will be closed" Single player works just fine, COD wow works just fine Single and MP. i have a geforce 9800gt 1gb graphics card, pentium duo core 3 ghz, and 4 gigs of ram. the game used to work before when i had a stock system. but...
August 19th 09 04:58 AM
by Phillie23 Go to last post
0 290
Regarding Half Life for Vista by Stacy[_4_]
I am stuck in game Half Life the original version. I get to the elevator to go to the surface and it is also a loading point and it loads then just stop and I die. Unable to move past this elevator. Can anyong help me with this problem?
August 18th 09 03:14 AM
by Stacy[_4_] Go to last post
0 295
Age of Empires II; online multi-player problems by Naoroji
I've been trying to connect to my friend through the Multi-Player - Internet ICP/IP connection-option, but it simply won't work. If m friend hosts, his game doesn't show up in the list (after inserting th correct IP, ofcourse), and vice versa. Any ideas Help would be much appreciated -- Naoroji
August 17th 09 05:48 PM
by Naoroji Go to last post
0 284
Age of Empires II; online multi-player problems by Naoroji
I've been trying to connect to my friend through the Multi-Player - Internet ICP/IP connection-option, but it simply won't work. If my friend hosts, his game doesn't show up in the list (after inserting the correct IP, ofcourse), and vice versa. Any ideas? Help would be much appreciated! -- Naoroji
August 17th 09 05:48 PM
by Naoroji Go to last post
0 346
Darkest Of Days Demo by Bob Shattler
Has anyone been able to load this demo into Vista? I've tried several times with no luck.
August 17th 09 04:23 PM
by Richard Thorne Go to last post

From The