Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Windows Vista and Games Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Hearts Cheat by TJ[_4_]
Hi, Does anyone know how to see all the cards in Hearts, Win. Vista?? I know the cheat in XP, but how do you get it to work in Vista? Thanks, TJ
October 15th 09 01:56 PM
by TJ[_4_] Go to last post
0 396
Hearts Cheat by TJ[_4_]
Hi, Does anyone know how to see all the cards in Hearts, Win. Vista?? I know the cheat in XP, but how do you get it to work in Vista? Thanks, TJ
October 15th 09 01:56 PM
by TJ[_4_] Go to last post
0 550
FSX - 64 Bit OS by AMHOWLETT
I recently purchased a new system primarily to run MS Flight Simulator FSX. The OS on my new righ (Packard Bell iXtreme) is Vista 64bit and I am already finding out that many addon programs to FSX are not supported by 64Bit OS. My question is whether or not I should upgrade to Windows 7. Any thoughts? Thanks, Andrew
October 14th 09 02:34 PM
by AMHOWLETT Go to last post
0 410
Wired Xbox360 Controller- Worked then went to hell. by 1964
First, yeah I read the other posts. And the other posts on the other websites. And Microsoft. I asked them a lot. I'm getting no where in my search here. (Wired 360 Controller;2.66ghzQuadcore-4gbram-vistaUltimatex64-GeForce 8800GTS) I'm playing my game happily and my computer crashes. No big deal. I have a 8800gts and its a heat monster which tends to make it break arbitrarily. Problem...
October 14th 09 08:45 AM
by 1964 Go to last post
0 402
XP vs Vista ? by Aces6
Hi to all who will be reading this post, for some time I have been strugeling to unleash the full Limit of FS9 (Flight Sim 2004). My Old Vostro 200 slim with Xp kicked a little around the feild but I sended it to Detention. That had A Duo Core with each At 1.56GHZ to 1.60GHZ 3gb of ram and 128 shared video memory and I had no mad clipping in Frame Rates. Now, Now Im Just about to sream murder...
October 13th 09 07:37 PM
by James Matthews Go to last post
1 541
OBLIVION AND MICROSOFT VISTA by Lisacarbs
I just bought a new computer with Vista, which I love. However, we installed Oblivion with no problem, but when we try to play it, it says there is an error and shuts down. Any ideas??
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 13th 09 07:32 PM
by James Matthews Go to last post
11 911
Ubisoft XIII - 1st level - beach stuck - RESOLVED by Andrew Rybenkov
If you are stuck on Brighton beach after remembering being shot on the yacht: just change affinity mask of XIII.exe to single processor. imagecfg -u XIII.exe (of course, you should do it _after_ installing patches 1.3 or 1.4) -- Andrew Rybenkov
October 11th 09 05:52 PM
by Birdhowse Go to last post
4 494
vista played games fine then one day stopped working, now wont uninstall or play by The_Green_Jew
i recently purchased a custom built rig whitch consists of. Acer Aspire M3800 Tower Desktop PC, Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, Nvidia GT220,HDMI Vista Home Premium. from day one i installed oblivion, doom 3, star wars empire at war, these 3 were the main ones i would play, they all worked fine even on the highest grafix and resolution settings no glitches lags or blue...
October 11th 09 12:33 PM
by The_Green_Jew Go to last post
0 378
XP vs Vista ? by Aces6
Hi to all who will be reading this post, for some time I have been strugeling to unleash the full Limit of FS9 (Flight Sim 2004). My Old Vostro 200 slim with Xp kicked a little around the feild but I sended it to Detention. That had A Duo Core with each At 1.56GHZ to 1.60GHZ 3gb of ram and 128 shared video memory and I had no mad clipping in Frame Rates. Now, Now Im Just about to sream murder...
October 11th 09 02:48 AM
by Aces6 Go to last post
0 365
Flight Simulator 2004 by Ben Ramsay
Summary OS - Windows Vista Home Basic RAM - DDR2 @ 1GB Video Memory 256MB I have just installed and i have noticed that it is very slow on running, thus it makes it very hard to play. I have tried compatibility mode and this does not help. Update 9.1 has been installed. All other games like empire earth and Need for speed 3 run fine.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 11th 09 02:35 AM
by Aces6 Go to last post
11 778
Easy way to add / manage Games Explorer by smlunatick
I'm new to Vista. I have Vista Ultimate SP2 64 bit and noticed that there is the Games Explorer. However, it does not seem to be "easy" to add or manage the games listed in it. Can anyone recommend how to do this?
October 9th 09 03:13 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
0 335
There but its not-vista games by amelia,n,diego[_2_]
Hi, i have the home edition vista and all the games that are pre-installed like solitare, chess, hearts, freecell and so on, on my laptop, are there but they arent. what i mean is when i click on any of them it comes up with "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the file". I played around with the user accounts (family...
October 8th 09 11:20 AM
by Vinata[_7_] Go to last post
1 369
There but its not-vista games by amelia,n,diego
Hi, i have the home edition vista and all the games that are pre-installed like solitare, chess, hearts, freecell and so on, on my laptop, are there but they arent. what i mean is when i click on any of them it comes up with "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the file". I played around with the user accounts (family...
October 8th 09 05:03 AM
by amelia,n,diego Go to last post
0 361
Games Folder is empty! by Graham Newey
My OS is Vista Home Premium(64 bit). I enjoy playing Solitaire and Chess Titans which are two of the integrated "Games". A problem has occurred. I click "Start" then "Games". The "Games" window appears, as usual.
October 7th 09 12:51 AM
by CrucialHoax Go to last post
8 496
Myst Compilation Set by phypps
Decided to replay the whole Myst series, so got the compilation set of parts 1 to 5. Installing on Vista Ultimate x64 (4Gb memory, Nvidia 8800GTX, etc) Myst (masterpiece edition) installs OK (just didn't let it install Quicktime 4 or directX 6 !) Can it really be possible that the original is dated 1993 ? (even this version is 1999) Forgot how little of the screen it used (especially in the...
October 6th 09 10:41 AM
by gwhunter07 Go to last post
6 550
Games Folder is empty! by Graham Newey
My OS is Vista Home Premium(64 bit). I enjoy playing Solitaire and Chess Titans which are two of the integrated "Games". A problem has occurred. I click "Start" then "Games". The "Games" window appears, as usual.
October 5th 09 08:57 PM
by Graham Newey Go to last post
0 362
Installing Warcraft 3 by Legacy
it wont even load the screen to install the game just keeps sayind windows explorer error and just stays there help please i wanna play online :(
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 4th 09 02:40 PM
by Oceane Go to last post
30 1,653
Tiazac-Xl No Prescription Order Tiazac-Xl Without Prescription Visa by undisclosed
_*tiazac-xl_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/tiazac-xl.gif] *tiazac-xl*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac-xl.htm) ' * T O O R D E R T I A Z A C - X L O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac-xl.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac-xl.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days...
October 3rd 09 09:16 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 347
Zyvox No prescription. Buy Cheap Zyvox Without prescription online meds by undisclosed
_*Zyvox_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ '' (http://pillsbuymeds.com/products/antibiotics/zyvox/order/) *'Zyvox' (http://pillsbuymeds.com/products/antibiotics/zyvox/order/)* * ' T O O R D E R Z Y V O X O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! ' ( H T T P : / / P I L L S B U Y M E D S . C O M / P R O D U C T S / A N T I B I O T I C S / Z Y V O X / O R D E R / ) *
October 3rd 09 04:42 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 356
microsoft windows vista games stopped working?? by mfink81
Hi everyone. I just got a new laptop computer couple months ago and im really happy with it. It is running windows vista. The other night i tried to play microsofts games (chess, solitaire, minesweep) and none of the games would execute. does anybody have any suggestion of why that might happen and how I can get it working again? I can't do a system restore because i didnt set a restore...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 2nd 09 02:53 AM
by shiannestorm Go to last post

From The