Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Windows Vista and Games Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Aryeh Schottenstein Windows 7 game questions by James Matthews
Hi, Aryeh Schottenstein here I have a bunch of games running on my windows vista computer now and I am wondering if they will work on windows 7. I have COD 4 (which is the most important) and other wildtagent games. Any help? Aryeh Schottenstein
September 30th 09 02:57 PM
by James Matthews Go to last post
0 138
Aryeh Schottenstein Windows 7 game questions by James Matthews
Hi, Aryeh Schottenstein here I have a bunch of games running on my windows vista computer now and I am wondering if they will work on windows 7. I have COD 4 (which is the most important) and other wildtagent games. Any help? Aryeh Schottenstein
September 30th 09 02:57 PM
by James Matthews Go to last post
0 196
Flight Simulator X crashes at splash screen by PlasterCast
I installed FSX on vista. I've got an AMD dual core 4600 processor and 2gig of ram. I also have an nvidea Geforce 7600. When I run the game (either with or without admin and/or XP compatibility) it shows the splash screen (I think is what it's called) and it loads the scenery files (to 100%) and then has another window sorting out the scenery database, but it reaches 100% then gives "Microsoft...
September 29th 09 07:26 PM
by PlasterCast Go to last post
0 133
Buy compazine Online. Buy compazine Online Without Prescription by undisclosed
_*compazine_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/compazine.gif] *compazine*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/compazine.htm) ' * T O O R D E R C O M P A Z I N E O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/compazine.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/compazine.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days money back! *...
September 24th 09 03:43 PM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 134
Order Altocor Online No Prescription Rx by undisclosed
_*altocor_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/altocor.gif] *altocor*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/altocor.htm) '*- - -T-o- -O-r-d-e-r- -a-l-t-o-c-o-r- -O-n-l-i-n-e- -E-N-T-E-R- -H-E-R-E-!-*-' (http://great.rxfeel.com/altocor.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/altocor.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days money back! *...
September 24th 09 11:09 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 136
Order Betapace Online No Prescription Rx by undisclosed
_*betapace_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/betapace.gif] *betapace*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/betapace.htm) '*- -T-o- -O-r-d-e-r- -b-e-t-a-p-a-c-e- -O-n-l-i-n-e- -E-N-T-E-R- -H-E-R-E-!-*-' (http://great.rxfeel.com/betapace.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/betapace.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days money back! * Many...
September 24th 09 09:02 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 123
Order Eulexin Online No Prescription Rx by undisclosed
_*eulexin_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/eulexin.gif] *eulexin*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/eulexin.htm) ' * T O O R D E R E U L E X I N O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/eulexin.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/eulexin.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days money back! * Many payment...
September 24th 09 05:30 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 124
Order Femara Online No Prescription Rx by undisclosed
_*femara_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/femara.gif] *femara*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/femara.htm) ' * T O O R D E R F E M A R A O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/femara.htm)
September 24th 09 03:21 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 143
Where Can I Buy claritin No Prescription, claritin Without Prescription by undisclosed
_*claritin_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/claritin.gif] *claritin*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/claritin.htm) '*- -- -T-o- -o-r-d-e-r- -c-l-a-r-i-t-i-n- -o-n-l-i-n-e- -E-N-T-E-R-
September 23rd 09 06:13 PM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 167
tiazac-cr no prescription. Buy cheap tiazac-cr without prescription online by undisclosed
_*tiazac-cr_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/tiazac-cr.gif] *tiazac-cr*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac-cr.htm) ' * T O O R D E R T I A Z A C - C R O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac-cr.htm)
September 23rd 09 01:17 PM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 150
1920x1080 Gaming (Remove Black Frame) by panais[_9_]
Tested and works with ATI RADEON If you get a black frame around your screen when setting a game in resolution 1920X1080p just follow these simple steps... Open Catalyst Control Center, click on Basic-"Setup My Display Configuration"-Go-Set Desktop Area to 1920x1080-Finish-Yes. After this when you start the game in 1080p you don't get the black frame.
September 23rd 09 12:36 PM
by fasd[_2_] Go to last post
2 324
Caduet No Prescription Buy cheap Caduet Without a prescription by undisclosed
_*caduet_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/caduet.gif] *caduet*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/caduet.htm) ' * T O O R D E R C A D U E T O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/caduet.htm)
September 23rd 09 12:22 PM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 158
voltaren-xr no prescription. Buy cheap voltaren-xr without prescription online by undisclosed
_*voltaren-xr_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/voltaren-xr.gif] *voltaren-xr*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/voltaren-xr.htm) ' * T O O R D E R V O L T A R E N - X R O N L I N E E N T E R H E R E ! * ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/voltaren-xr.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/voltaren-xr.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30...
September 23rd 09 11:23 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 156
buy tiazac no prescription. Buy cheap tiazac without prescription online by undisclosed
_*tiazac_online_without_a_prescription_from_trusted_online_pharmacy*_ ' http://great.rxfeel.com/imgs/pills/tiazac.gif] *tiazac*' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac.htm) '*- -T-o- -o-r-d-e-r- -t-i-a-z-a-c- -o-n-l-i-n-e- -E-N-T-E-R- -H-E-R-E-!-*-' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac.htm) ' ' (http://great.rxfeel.com/tiazac.htm) * Fast worldwide shipping! 30 days money back! * Many payment options:...
September 22nd 09 11:07 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
0 158
halo 2 vista activation menu, where is it?? by paulanthony2009
how do i find the activation menu, I'm going around in circles, cant get past level one (defend the cairo) cos it says need to activate, but where is the menu?? how did MS game studios manage to screw up such a beautifull game thanks in advance for any ideas, suggestions, --
September 18th 09 08:35 PM
by paulanthony2009 Go to last post
0 134
Games not starting by klove
I have several games (FreeCell, Hearts, Inkball, etc) that want start up when clicking on them. Is there a fix to make them work again?:confused: -- klove Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
September 18th 09 11:33 AM
by vikas11 Go to last post
2 254
Games not starting by klove
I have several games (FreeCell, Hearts, Inkball, etc) that want start up when clicking on them. Is there a fix to make them work again?:confused: -- klove Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
September 17th 09 04:34 PM
by klove Go to last post
0 149
Sound problem with vista by briande[_2_]
After update, vista has sometimes a sound problem. You lose your sound and find a red x over your sound icon. Then you get the error message "no audio output device is installed" You can find a solution on http://www.noaudiooutput.com Find the latest version of your driver, download it, uninstall your current driver and install the new one. After uninstalling the driver and reboot it to...
September 17th 09 03:27 PM
by briande[_2_] Go to last post
0 144
Where did my big fish games go by Skippyd
Hi, I downloaded two new games from big fish today, they downloaded fine, no problems, but, when I went on to the Play my games Icon - Only the two new games were there and all the games I have downloaded in the last two years had disappeared. Even the big Fish folder had gone from my start menu. Anyone got any ideas?? - This is so frustrating - I have emailed Big fish but it may be a while...
September 17th 09 01:26 PM
by Skippyd Go to last post
6 262
Call of Duty 4 | Call Of Duty 4 Game | Call of Duty 4 GamingExhibition by mamta
Call Of Duty 4 gaming tournament is being held on the 20th of September 2009 at The Den gaming lounge located in Sastri Nagar, Adyar Chennai.It is a great platform for all you Gamers to exhibit your gaming talents. More information about this event is in the link below for your reference. Cheers! http://www.findnearyou.com/events/call-of-duty-4_102?&utm_campaign=sita
September 17th 09 08:27 AM
by mamta Go to last post

From The