Old February 6th 07, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
arthur313

Default Problem with EPS files in Windows Vista

I have been using Windows Vista Home Premium for 5 days now. I have noticed
that when I have a folder with an EPS (Adobe Illustrator) file in it then
when I open that folder Windows Explorer will often crash. Even if the folder
with the EPS file is on an external harddrive then the window will crash.
Sometimes I manage to open the folder, but when I try to delete the EPS file
it will say that it cannot delete it because it is being used by a program.
This happens with EPS files I just created, or that I created a day before
before rebooting the computer, and it happens when Illustrator is close.d

Has anyone experienced this before?
Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Arthur