Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   Media Center not working in RC1 (http://www.vistabanter.com/10261-media-center-not-working-rc1.html)

Greg King September 9th 06 07:59 PM

Media Center not working in RC1

I have installed RC1 x64 (clean install) and the media center won't work. I
get a black screen and it essentially freezes. Any thoughts?
--
Greg King

Josh Gebbeken September 12th 06 03:39 PM

Media Center not working in RC1

For me to get it to work was to take off dual mode from my SLI setup, all I
did was go to the bios and turn it on to single card. Went back to Media
center and shows up fine.