Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   Removing old Windows XP installation after upgrade to Vista? Possi (http://www.vistabanter.com/10282-removing-old-windows-xp-installation-after-upgrade-vista-possi.html)

BJones September 13th 06 12:51 AM

Removing old Windows XP installation after upgrade to Vista? Possi

Is is possible or safe to simply delete the old Windows "backup" files after
a successful upgrade, or are they still somehow required by Vista? If
possible, can I just delete them in Explorer, or is there some other method?

Thanks in advance.