Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Narrator Mission Sound Problems

Old January 31st 08, 05:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Andy1994

Default Microsoft Flight Simulator X Narrator Mission Sound Problems

Hi everyone, Since I upgraded my computer to Windows Vista and installed
Flight Simulator X, there has been no sound of the narrator at all in the
missions. Also, there is sometimes no sound at different view angles of the
aircraft. There was no problems like this when I had it on Windows XP. I
would greatly appreciate it if someone out there could give me a solution
to this as I have no idea what to do. Thanks so much, Andrew

Old February 17th 08, 05:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
mashakos[_2_]

I have FSX and it's working fine. It's probably a driver issue for your
system.

--
mashakos

- 'Core 2 Duo E6700' (http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h991.htm) @
3.44GHz
- 'ASUS P5B Deluxe Wifi Edition'
(http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200..._wifi_ap_edn/1)
- 4 x 1GB 'Ballistix Tracer'
(http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Ha...tracer_pc8000/)
@ 980MHz
(1:1) 4-4-4-12
- Leadtek Geforce 8800 Ultra
- 'WD Raptor 74GB'
(http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/wester...r/index.shtml),
'Seagate Barracuda 320GB'
(http://techgage.com/article/seagate_..._720010_320gb/)
- 'Dell 30\" 3007WFP LCD. 2560 x 1600'
(http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/...aming_preview/)
- 'Zalman zm-850hp 800w PSU'
(http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zalman/ZM850-HP)
- 'Silverstone LC14M HTPC case'
(http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-284-1.htm)
- 5.1 'Dolby Surround Home theater'
(http://www.dolby.com/consumer/home_entertainment/) audio setup
Old March 28th 08, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
John[_22_]

"Andy1994" wrote in message
Hi everyone, Since I upgraded my computer to Windows Vista and installed
Flight Simulator X, there has been no sound of the narrator at all in the
missions. Also, there is sometimes no sound at different view angles of
the
aircraft. There was no problems like this when I had it on Windows XP. I
would greatly appreciate it if someone out there could give me a solution
to this as I have no idea what to do. Thanks so much, Andrew

FSX put it under Settings/General and not under Sounds. Look there.
There's a check mark to turn it on and which voice to use.

Old May 27th 08, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
h8196288

Hi guys, I too was having this problem and searched the internet for
ours for a solution to no avail.
All I simply did was download the latest drivers from realtek as my
sound card was configured to run 5.1 speakers which I didn't have :S
Once downloaded, make sure that you set your speakers up properly, ie
if you only have 2.0 speakers, then set it up to run in 2.0, not 5.1 as
mine originally did.

Hope this solves some problems.

--
h8196288
h8196288's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=50492

http://forums.techarena.in

Old August 29th 09, 12:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
briande[_3_]

It is the same problem as main. I received this error message: "no audio
output device is installed"
Go to http://www.noaudiooutput.com I found my solution there. They have
many suggestions. I think you find there a right solution for your
problem.

--
briande
briande's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/129823.htm