Old February 9th 07, 12:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Christian

Default Vista ready printers

lol,same boat ur in got the new vista system up but none of my accessories
work my printer did at first under system ad new printer but stopped after i
reset my computer message comes up" insert cd 'drivers dont work ,,,,,,ive
called hp and they said in about two weeks there going to start releasing
drivers on the hp site

"rvpaul" wrote:

I need a printer to replace my Photosmart 7150 since there is no drivers
available. What is out there that is Vista ready?