Old February 10th 07, 01:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
mhornet

Default photosmart 8450

I too have an 8450. There are native drivers inside of Vista for the
8450. You will be able to print, but wont have the control panel as before.
Its a bare bones driver. IM guessing that's all we'll be getting from HP as
if you look on there site, they recommend getting a Vista compatible
printer.

"Billy" wrote in message
Thanks

That's it working!!! Not all the functions but at least I can print.

Thanks Woody

Feel a bit silly....

"woody" wrote in message
Did you try adding the printer manually? There are vista drivers for the
Photosmart 8400 series.

Woody

"Billy" wrote in message
any news of updated drivers for my older printer?

Billy