Old February 10th 07, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dziring

Default Dynamic Volume Striped Drive missing after clean install

I installed a clean version of Vista on a system previously running XP Media
Center. On the media center system I had two drives which were striped to
create one volume using the windows dynamic volumes system.
After the installation of Vista (home premium) the two drives show up as
separate dynamic volumes. How do I recreate the single striped volume while
keeping the data?