Vista Banter

-   -   DVI not working - after driver update (http://www.vistabanter.com/107754-dvi-not-working-after-driver-update.html)

Adam Szewczak February 22nd 08 09:47 PM

DVI not working - after driver update

Hi.

Is it anyone find solution for non workin DVI connection on some graphic
systems ?

Now my problem back becouse I make mistake and Vista take from serwer ATI
driver update (20.2.2008). Now the DVI is disabled. I cant unistall driver
nad update. LCD works only via D-Sub

Any solution ?

Adam

peter February 23rd 08 02:08 AM

DVI not working - after driver update

uninstall driver..........or roll back the driver under Device manager.
You can tell the Updater to NOT download non MS updates.....its in the
settings.I just cant remember where.
But I am sure you will find it if you look closely
peter

theredraven February 23rd 08 03:05 AM

DVI not working - after driver update

rollback ur vid card drivers...it will work

--
theredraven

Paul Shapiro February 23rd 08 06:30 PM

DVI not working - after driver update

I had something similar after an nVidia graphics driver update. It seemed
that the new driver swapped the primary and secondary video outputs. I went
into the graphics configuration and set the card to clone the primary
monitor to the 2nd monitor. Then both video outputs were working.