Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   I have lost the right click "new" feature.. (http://www.vistabanter.com/109352-i-have-lost-right-click-new-feature.html)

Pippo March 1st 08 01:00 PM

I have lost the right click "new" feature..

I can't create a new folder becouse I have lost the right click "new" feature..
How I can restore it?

Brink March 1st 08 01:18 PM

pippo;630708 Wrote:
I can't create a new folder becouse I have lost the right click "new"
feature..
How I can restore it?

Hi Pippo,

Is "New" missing, or is "Folder" missing under New? If it is "Folder",
then this will show you how to restore it.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69837-new-folder.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista x64 Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

Bob March 1st 08 01:21 PM

I have lost the right click "new" feature..

Run System Restore to a time before the problem began.

Pippo March 1st 08 04:17 PM

I have lost the right click "new" feature..

"new" is missing not "folder" and I can't restore it with system restore
becouse it was disabled before.
I need to restore "new" and "create new folder" in the computer's command
that is not missing but it doesn't work.

thanks. pippo

Dave March 1st 08 04:42 PM

I have lost the right click "new" feature..

Perhaps this will help?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180257

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview